ABSTRUSE
Cirque du Freak
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2003
- Posts
- 50,094
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ABSTRUSE said:Sigh, marry me?![]()
Tatelou said:Oh... my! Of course!
But, hold on, that might upset Twinkle. Don't wanna do that.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:have an affair then? dirty PM's maybe? a nice card on my birthday?

CharleyH said:Twinkle, twinkle little star
how she wonders where you are . . .
ABSTRUSE said:I've been clued into that one, you jealous slag.![]()

Tatelou said:T'weren't me, Ma'aaaaam.
Eep!
![]()
ABSTRUSE said:I've been clued into that one, you jealous slag.![]()

CharleyH said:LOL, who HAD to tell you?

ABSTRUSE said:At least I have friends...ooh was that low? Nah!![]()
Tatelou said:Anybody fancy munching on a Twinkie?
CharleyH said:Good thing, 'cuz I knew you wouldn't have noticed all on your own, Mommy Dearest.
CharleyH said:LOL, lots of cream I hear.

rgraham666 said:Children! Play nice.![]()

Tatelou said:Yes, the sweet and sickly variety.
Oh, Abs, you're only saying that because you want starry, shiny sympathy.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Is is working?
Tatelou said:A man beast!!!
Quick, girls... attack mode!![]()
rgraham666 said:Oh good! I need the exercise. One way or another.![]()
Oops! Dinner bell just rang! Gotta go!
Whew! Wiggled outta that one just in time!


ABSTRUSE said:Damn, I have the sex appeal of a fire ant.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Damn, I have the sex appeal of a fire ant.![]()
