Tffa&c!!

CharleyH said:
Ya right, and I'll bet someone who flies a Skull and Bones flag is the President of the United States?

Some blue eyed chick finally let me out of my cyber hell to reek havok on you.

LOL :rolleyes: I amuse myself sometimes.

I have blue eyes but I don't remember you?:confused:


You're the only one who gets your jokes....:p
 
CharleyH said:
Ya right, and I'll bet someone who flies a Skull and Bones flag is the President of the United States?

Some blue eyed chick finally let me out of my cyber hell to reek havok on you.

LOL :rolleyes: I amuse myself sometimes.

Yes, my dear, you make me snortle sometimes, too. :p
 
Tatelou said:
Yes, my dear, you make me snortle sometimes, too. :p

Isn't that something with bubbles that you do in the bath tub?

Sorry, I mean that your kids do :p
 
CharleyH said:
Isn't that something with bubbles that you do in the bath tub?

Sorry, I mean that your kids do :p

And what a fine 2000th post that was. Congratulations. :D

Nah, I'm the Queen of Snortling around these parts. My bubbles are the biggest. :cool:
 
I just noticed Cloudy here, and then she disappeared. Is she a Banshee or did I scare the bejesus out of her?
 
Tatelou said:
And what a fine 2000th post that was. Congratulations. :D

Nah, I'm the Queen of Snortling around these parts. My bubbles are the biggest. :cool:

I'm getting creeped out now.

2000! wow that's how many years she's walked on the earth isn't it?:cool:
 
Hayzeus Christ! (don't want to offend on a Sunday) How the hell did I manage to get to 2000?

Better yet, how the fuck did this thread get past 300?
 
CharleyH said:
Hayzeus Christ! (don't want to offend on a Sunday) How the hell did I manage to get to 2000?

Better yet, how the fuck did this thread get past 300?

Abs doesn't have a life.
 
CharleyH said:
Hayzeus Christ! (don't want to offend on a Sunday) How the hell did I manage to get to 2000?

Better yet, how the fuck did this thread get past 300?

A. you're starting to develope a personality

B. Lou and I keep things alive on here since you're off scaring kids for your own selfish pleasures.
 
ABSTRUSE said:
A. you're starting to develope a personality

B. Lou and I keep things alive on here since you're off scaring kids for your own selfish pleasures.

Oh shucks, you've made me feel bad now.

Ignore my post above yours. :D

:p
 
Tatelou said:
Oh shucks, you've made me feel bad now.

Ignore my post above yours. :D

:p

damn, now you have to ignore mine.:kiss:

Let's dump the dragonlady, she's bringing us down.:devil:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
damn, now you have to ignore mine.:kiss:

Let's dump the dragonlady, she's bringing us down.:devil:

It's all forgotten, you sunshine on my rainy days.

:heart:
 
Tatelou said:
*snicker*

(Oh, bugger, and I'd just made good with her. ;) )

MUWHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHA....my evil plan is working.

Buck up little Charley, we almost love you too.:rose:
 
Hey! I noticed that Abs is on the pedestal of an adoring and lovestruck . . . hm . . . :D

Bahahahahahaha.
 
CharleyH said:
Hey! I noticed that Abs is on the pedestal of an adoring and lovestruck . . . hm . . . :D

Bahahahahahaha.

Adoring and lovestruck what???

Finish it, you... you... thing!!!
 
CharleyH said:
Hey! I noticed that Abs is on the pedestal of an adoring and lovestruck . . . hm . . . :D

Bahahahahahaha.

Hence you now know why I say almost love you.
Admit it, you've always been jealous of me.:cool:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Hence you now know why I say almost love you.
Admit it, you've always been jealous of me.:cool:

Well, you do have an ass, and I have always wanted a a piece of it. :devil:
 
Back
Top