ABSTRUSE
Cirque du Freak
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2003
- Posts
- 50,094
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ABSTRUSE said:Ill keep quiet on that one.![]()
cloudy said:Sundays in Alabama are definitely worse. Probably worse than anywhere.
ABSTRUSE said:I bet Idaho is pretty dull too.
Tatelou said:Yeah, but, you don't get out of bed.![]()
cloudy said:Exactly! No reason to, and many, many more to stay right there....
Of course, there's always the woods....
ABSTRUSE said:Is that an english cracker?![]()
cloudy said:maybe an english potato?![]()
Tatelou said:Nope.
And, no.
It's where Vic and Bob hang out.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Okay, I'll ask....who????![]()

Tatelou said:You are so NOT cool.
Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer, of course.![]()
ABSTRUSE said:I don't get all the BBC shows here love.![]()

Tatelou said:I know, I was pulling on ya.
It does explain a lot, though...
![]()
CharleyH said:What the hell are you two Queens babbling on about now?
CharleyH said:What the hell are you two Queens babbling on about now?

CharleyH said:LOL, I have special sunblock
Tatelou said:Who pulled your chain?![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Nice to see you've decided to join us. Lou and I were just discussing um....something....we weren't making fun of you or anything....um....right LOU????![]()

CharleyH said:story?
CharleyH said:story?
ABSTRUSE said:Nice to see you've decided to join us. Lou and I were just discussing um....something....we weren't making fun of you or anything....um....right LOU????![]()