Tffa&c!!

Tatelou said:
Yeah, but, you don't get out of bed. :p

Exactly! No reason to, and many, many more to stay right there....

Of course, there's always the woods....
 
cloudy said:
Exactly! No reason to, and many, many more to stay right there....

Of course, there's always the woods....

Aaaah, my idea of heaven. ;)
 
Tatelou said:
I know, I was pulling on ya. ;)

It does explain a lot, though...

:D

How do you leave a yank in suspense...LOL

I do get to catch the Vicar of Dibbley more often now. I wanna hang out with Dawn French.:cool:
 
CharleyH said:
LOL, I have special sunblock

Nice to see you've decided to join us. Lou and I were just discussing um....something....we weren't making fun of you or anything....um....right LOU????:rolleyes:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Nice to see you've decided to join us. Lou and I were just discussing um....something....we weren't making fun of you or anything....um....right LOU????:rolleyes:

Ya right, and I'll bet someone who flies a Skull and Bones flag is the President of the United States?

Some blue eyed chick finally let me out of my cyber hell to reek havok on you.

LOL :rolleyes: I amuse myself sometimes.
 
Back
Top