Pure Moonlight (closed)

"Probably. But I'd have to remind myself every so often that white fur or no, every Wolf, every person needs to be free. Keeping a white wolf all cooped up may be safer... But in the end it's just as destructive as being made a slave, if not more heart-breaking. That's what Luna told me... And Ghell. And knowing what Ghell went through, I have to believe him."

"Da never talks about his time in Spain." Telma said softly. "I don't think he wants me to know what he went through."

She had never really tried to talk to him about what happened before he came back to Scotland. Her Da was a man that found pleasure in simple things and talking about his past was not something that he did readily. Their conversations typically focused on family, their garden, and the joyful things that they shard together.

One day you might want to ask, just so you have an understanding. I never really realized how much of a haven we have here, how much of a hell the mainland can be for our kind. It seems like the northernmost countries and some on the coast have done away with slavery, including Spain by now, but there is no safety for us there."

"One day I'll ask him." She said softly, turning her head on the blanket to kiss Ruben. "I missed you more than you'll ever know. I even snapped at Arin. How can I snap at my sweet sister like that?"

She nuzzled against him, nipping at his cheek and throat. "You take away that part of me that makes me whole and complete when you leave."

Ruben drew his love up slowly to rest against him, kissing her neck in return. "Remind me to apologize to Arin then. But I'm no better off without you... Ma's always commenting on how I seem to have lost all my passion."

"That's because you give it all to me." Telma murmured, giving him a grin as he kissed her throat. "There never seems to be enough passion to go around. It's either all for me or all for your work and hobbies. No inbetween."

"I'm trying to strike a balance but you're just so demanding and so is work," he teased, giving her neck a playful nip and letting his hands rest in the small of her back to press her just a little closer.

"I'm not the demanding one, Ruben." Telma teased him as he pressed closer to her, nipping at her throat until she whimpered and squirmed. "You're the one that always seems to be taking me away for a quick romp in the woods."

"Only when I have extra energy." Ruben laid her down beneath him and gave her a little smirk. "And what Wolf would pass up a chance to have you if he could?" He kissed at her throat with a soft growl.

"You are the only wolf that I want." Telma said sincerely as she let out a little gasp as his kissing intensified. "That's why I let you mark me...and that's why I'll mark you before the night is through."

"Good. I've been waiting far too long for it," he murmured with another soft growl. After weighing their relationship against their families and wants and needs for the future for so long and smoothing everything out, loving Telma was easy and Ruben didn't worry about what was to come. He knew as long as he had her, things would work out.

Ruben let his hands slip beneath her shirt, pulling the cloth away.

"I still don't want to hurt you, Ru." Telma said softly as he worked to undress her, exposing her to the chilly air around them as his hands sought to make her howl. "I never want to hurt you in anything that I do."

"You won't hurt me, love," he assured her softly while his sure hands laid her bare before him. He pressed kisses across her shoulders and neck and chest, taking his time as he always had in loving her. He tossed aside his vest and pressed in closer.

Telma settled back against the soft blanket, letting out a soft growl as he pressed against her naked body. Her hands spread through his dark fur, holding him close as he kissed at her shoulders and throat.

Ruben soon shed his trousers and let himself settle against her, holding her close with that protective grasp that came naturally to his kind. His hardened shaft was straining for her but as he always had, he waited for her lead. If there was anything to be said for their love, it was that Ruben never pushed and he always made her feel safe and comfortable.

"I need you, Ru." Telma gasped, looking up at him with those amber eyes that were hazy with need. "I've needed you every day since this danger began. You haunt my dreams and you invade my thoughts."

Ruben growled softly in response to her need, and pressed confidently into her core as he always had. Even their first time, he had been confident and unshakable. He let out a quiet groan and nipped a bit more firmly at her shoulder as pleasure began to set in.

Telma gasped as he pressed into her body, filling her completely as he had since that first moment that she had taken him as her mate. It was a decision that she never thought twice about. Ruben and her were made to be together and fate had seen it fit to bring them together for the rest of their lives. She was at peace with all of that.

"Ru!" She cried out as he bit down a little bit harder on her shoulder, her mating mark just beneath his sharp teeth as her mate start to make love to her.

Ruben's grip was firm on Telma's hips as he began a strong and bold rhythm, rocking her body against the soft grass as dusk just began to creep into the sky. The slowly dying light made Ruben a black silhouette and made Telma's red fur gleam to his eyes. Ruben knew it was the perfect night to finally take on Telma's mark. He'd been looking forward to it since their first time.

When Ruben held her the way that he was right then, Telma was always amazed how much larger he was than her. He was a shadow against the dying light, his harsh grunts and breath sounding so loud in the darkness. They were both waiting for that moment, that brief beautiful moment where he filled her with his seed and she bit him to make him her own.

Ruben knew just the moment to give over control, laying back with Telma straddling his waist. She would lead right up to the claiming moment, just like he had the night he'd marked her. But he didn't stop or slow his steady rhythm, and his eyes locked with her own gaze. He gave her a challenging and loving growl which nearly became a snarl of pleasure.

Telma gasped as he easily turned them so that she was straddling his hips, riding him as he growled at her. She could see the love and admiration shining in his golden eyes and she let out a soft whimper, her own hips flexing a little faster. She bent over his body, her nose nuzzling against the spot on his shoulder that she would bite as she worked up the courage. She didn't want to cause him pain, but she knew that it was the final step in their mating that needed to be completed.

"I love you, Ruben." She whispered, her lips parting as she positioned her teeth and bit down firmly against his flesh, her sharp teeth piercing through his fur and skin.

Ruben let out a low, guttural growl and his grip on her hips tightened when her sharp fangs sunk into his shoulder. It was painful, but it was also incredibly thrilling and he soon felt himself grow tense. With a soft and low groan that was almost a howl, his seed filled her belly for the first time as if truly sealing their union now that they both had their marks. He didn't let up the thrusting of his hips quite yet, and one hand searched out her tender little bud for her own satisfaction.

Last edited:
Telma gasped at Ruben's dark growl, his hands holding her tightly as he released his seed into her body for the first time. It was a startling sensation, one that she welcomed as she felt his fingers searching out the throbbing button that would bring her own pleasure. She clenched her teeth a little tighter on his mating Mark as she came for him with a soft whimper.

Ruben enjoyed all her little sounds and movements as she found her pleasure under his attention, and soon he fell still. "Telma," he whispered, his arms cradling her close. Soon the smell and irony taste of blood became apparent out of her pleasured haze.

Back