President Joe Biden Retakes Lead from Donald Trump in Latest National 2024 Poll

ZOMG!

President Joe Biden has retaken the lead against his presumptuous 2024 Republican challenger Donald Trump in a new survey.

A Morning Consult Poll released TueI will be very surprised to see Trumps mmname on the ballot. It is obvious he is hoing into senile dementia sday showed that Biden with a narrow 43 to 42 percent lead over Trump in a hypothetical 2024 race, with 11 percent of respondents stating they would vote for "someone else" and 5 percent still undecided.

Someone check on boomer. 😳

I will be surprised if Trump mskes i to elechtion day. It i obvious to all but his dupes that he is degenerating into full blown senile dementia. He thinks he won the last election and he won aginst Obama. He thinks Biden is a Marxist and so sre all th prosecutors are too. He didn't do well in political science If You want a president who is an evil clown go for it , I will stock up on popcorn
Only funny to someone who has a sense of humor as dark as mine
Most of the worlds people think Americans are as stunned as me hole .Don't confirm this

I have a different opinion on Biden. Reasonable people can disagree.
What do you want for the nothing you put in . Bidens policies have fixed some of the dammage . Employment is at a higThe GOph and the economy is cooking along . The only people that think is is not a good time did't /couldn't get the education neefed for good paying jobs . Shoveling manure is nolonger a high paying job.

What do you want for the nothing you put in . Bidens policies have fixed some of the dammage . Employment is at a higThe GOph and the economy is cooking along . The only people that think is is not a good time did't /couldn't get the education neefed for good paying jobs . Shoveling manure is nolonger a high paying job.
Indeed

IT should be though and that is something Biden needs to address.

Well, before you cast your protest vote consider this: this election will not be about democratic vs republican values, but about democracy vs authoritarian regimes. That sound a bit histrionic but look at what trump has done, is doing and is telling us what he will do if he somehow gets elected.
Thank you for this clear truth! Trump is a danger to this country and any other country that values democracy and the rights of citizens. IMO, his words should be enough to get even the Repubs worried — I wish there was a way to use his words to get him banned from any future political office. Sad days for the USA.

This morning’s WSJ:

Trump Takes 2024 Lead as Biden Approval Hits New Low, WSJ Poll Finds​

Unhappiness with Biden’s performance is pervasive, with economic pessimism weighing him down​

Some of the more notable findings:

1. Potential impact of third party candidates
Biden lags behind Trump by 4 percentage points, 47% to 43%, on a hypothetical ballot with only those two candidates. Trump’s lead expands to 6 points, 37% to 31%, when five potential third-party and independent candidates are added to the mix. They take a combined 17% support, with Democrat-turned-independent Robert F. Kennedy Jr.drawing the most, at 8%.

2. Satisfied/Dissatisfied
Only 23% of voters say Biden’s policies have helped them personally, while 53% say they have been hurt by the president’s agenda. By contrast, about half of voters say Trump’s policies when he was president helped them personally, more than the 37% who say they were hurt.

3. Disaffected 2020 Biden supporters exceed disaffected 2020 Trump supporters.
Biden is holding only 87% of voters who told Journal pollsters that they had supported Biden against Trump in 2020, while Trump is holding 94% who recall backing him.

🤔

CNN Polls: Trump leads Biden in Michigan and Georgia as broad majorities hold negative views of the current president​

In Georgia, a state Biden carried by a very narrow margin in 2020, registered voters say they prefer Trump (49%) over Biden (44%) for the presidency in a two-way hypothetical matchup. In Michigan, which Biden won by a wider margin, Trump has 50% support to Biden’s 40%, with 10% saying they wouldn’t support either candidate even after being asked which way they lean.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/11/politics/cnn-polls-trump-biden-michigan-georgia/index.html

Back