Pondering Thread

Who're you kidding. He prolly won't even look at me. Or worse, he'd laugh. *shrug*
He would not laugh. Not at all. And I'm not even saying that because I'm your friend.

He would NOT laugh. And I think he would look at you with wonder, because you'd be allowing yourself to be seen.
You're a beautiful, whole person, my magpie. He's not stupid, you just don't speak. Let people hear you once in awhile. :heart:
What are you so afraid of?

---

Pondering a letter or two. One in particular. Have been for some time now.
 
Pondering a letter or two. One in particular. Have been for some time now.

Yes, do it, my leetle cutie patootie. ;)

______________

I am pondering that point at which you become so monumentally disappointed in someone that you just don't care anymore. I should care, but I don't. I should be upset, but I'm not. I just don't care. *shrugs*

That's the worst, isn't it? Because it means that the last shred of hope has been obliterated.
 
Remy 2.0, a Punch and a full moon.....maybe not in that order....but altogether
 
*grumble*


Oi! Do NOT encourage her!!! :eek:

---
Pondering. How the hell I let myself feel that. What is so different?
Also pondering self-sabotage and how deeply rooted it can run.



Pondering: I wonder why she considers WANTING to send me neked pictures of herself to be self-sabotage. She would be happy for making me happy. It's a win-win.. :D
 
Pondering: I wonder why she considers WANTING to send me neked pictures of herself to be self-sabotage. She would be happy for making me happy. It's a win-win.. :D
You are Teh Wickedness, Betsy. Wicked!

Pondering: Why she never has enough nekkid pictures...:cool:
(My only guess is that they become instantly "lost" the moment they reach her...

...if they ever reach her AT ALL...)

(oooh.)
 
You are Teh Wickedness, Betsy. Wicked!

Pondering: Why she never has enough nekkid pictures...:cool:
(My only guess is that they become instantly "lost" the moment they reach her...

...if they ever reach her AT ALL...)

(oooh.)

gnirednoP: There is not such a thing as "enough" neked pictures... :cool:
 
You are Teh Wickedness, Betsy. Wicked!

Pondering: Why she never has enough nekkid pictures...:cool:
(My only guess is that they become instantly "lost" the moment they reach her...

...if they ever reach her AT ALL...)

(oooh.)

You're sending her naked pictures? :eek:
 
You're sending her naked pictures? :eek:

EVERYBODY sends me neked pictures, except you! Don't you feel left out and alone being the only one in the entire world that doesn't send me neked pictures? You know that the whole population of the planet would laugh at you because you're the only one who doesn't? I'm just trying to keep you from feeling bad, ya know.

But wait, there's still time to send them... as a special TV offer, I willl extend your neked picture remittance date! So send your neked pictures now, before this exclusive offer expires...
... :D
 
EVERYBODY sends me neked pictures, except you! Don't you feel left out and alone being the only one in the entire world that doesn't send me neked pictures? You know that the whole population of the planet would laugh at you because you're the only one who doesn't? I'm just trying to keep you from feeling bad, ya know.

But wait, there's still time to send them... as a special TV offer, I willl extend your neked picture remittance date! So send your neked pictures now, before this exclusive offer expires...
... :D
Careful Betsy, or I'll send you a nekkid picture! :eek:
 
Back
Top