Pondering Thread

"You spend so much time trying to be what you want to be that you forget how to just be."

I wonder if that sounds intimidating.

A bit intimidating, a bit inspiring.

And reminiscent of one of my favorite lines of thought:

"To do is to be" Aristotle
"To be is to do" Voltaire
"Doo bee doo bee doo" Sinatra
 
Paths. Their convergence and divergence -- and the associated joy/grief of such.
 
If all we see is intolerance, injustice and perfidy perhaps the problem is within rather than without.
 
I'm pondering the energy wasted on hate -- and all the good that energy could do if redirected.
 
Why is it that all the morons flood to the self-service checkouts at Tesco's? :confused:

It's supposed to be a quicker alternative, but the art of scanning and bagging is just too much for some people. And then you get the bastards who arrive with a week's shopping in their grocery cart...

*sigh*
 
Unlike my rambling thread the pondering one is a place to come to when you are pondering something and want to share. I ponder a lot, over many things. Winnie the Pooh is my pondering muse. I especially enjoyed him in "The Tao of Pooh", one of my fav books....which unfortuately I can't find right now.

Think of this as a mini-blog spot.
Share a thought.

No replies are needed.
Just some Pondering.

http://www.geocities.com/jabarilatif/taopooh2.gif

Let Master Pooh be your guide.

Abs in repose. :rose:

Anyone who dreams of poo is, whoa-eird. Except for you love. Pooh is good, POOH is real fun when I am not constipated.
 
Last edited:
Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, Brain, but... wait, Brain, when have I ever been pondering what you're pondering?

Never.

Then why would you think I'd be pondering it now?

-----

Sorry, I saw this thread and couldn't resist. I love those little mice.
 
I'm pondering what would have happened if the Hadron collider experiment had gone wrong...
 
Last edited:
Why do we have eyebrows, and why do we have pubic hair? :confused:

One's for plucking and the other is for the fingers to play with - I foget which is which :D

One is for shaving practice for 14 year old boys and men old enough to know better

One gets caught in the teeth, the other gets caught by surprise.
 
Back
Top