ABSTRUSE
Cirque du Freak
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2003
- Posts
- 50,094
Why not? Have you forsaken capitals?
shouldn't you be in bed?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why not? Have you forsaken capitals?
Spank hershouldn't you be in bed?

Spank her![]()
That's a hell of a thing to give up![]()
No! You did the flowers. Now you just have to jump the man.Missed opportunities. And maybe they were my fault.
'If only's
Who're you kidding. He prolly won't even look at me. Or worse, he'd laugh. *shrug*No! You did the flowers. Now you just have to jump the man.![]()
He would not laugh. Not at all. And I'm not even saying that because I'm your friend.Who're you kidding. He prolly won't even look at me. Or worse, he'd laugh. *shrug*

Pondering a letter or two. One in particular. Have been for some time now.
Pondering a letter or two. One in particular. Have been for some time now.
*grumble*Which letter? T? A? E?
Oi! Do NOT encourage her!!!*snerk*![]()
*grumble*
Oi! Do NOT encourage her!!!
---
Pondering. How the hell I let myself feel that. What is so different?
Also pondering self-sabotage and how deeply rooted it can run.
You are Teh Wickedness, Betsy. Wicked!Pondering: I wonder why she considers WANTING to send me neked pictures of herself to be self-sabotage. She would be happy for making me happy. It's a win-win..![]()
You are Teh Wickedness, Betsy. Wicked!
Pondering: Why she never has enough nekkid pictures...
(My only guess is that they become instantly "lost" the moment they reach her...
...if they ever reach her AT ALL...)
(oooh.)
gnirednoP: There is not such a thing as "enough" neked pictures...![]()
You are Teh Wickedness, Betsy. Wicked!
Pondering: Why she never has enough nekkid pictures...
(My only guess is that they become instantly "lost" the moment they reach her...
...if they ever reach her AT ALL...)
(oooh.)
You're sending her naked pictures?![]()

Careful Betsy, or I'll send you a nekkid picture!EVERYBODY sends me neked pictures, except you! Don't you feel left out and alone being the only one in the entire world that doesn't send me neked pictures? You know that the whole population of the planet would laugh at you because you're the only one who doesn't? I'm just trying to keep you from feeling bad, ya know.
But wait, there's still time to send them... as a special TV offer, I willl extend your neked picture remittance date! So send your neked pictures now, before this exclusive offer expires......![]()
Careful Betsy, or I'll send you a nekkid picture!![]()
