Pondering Thread

It's a very introspective/theel (think+feel) kinda day. IMPonderables...

  • driving metaphors, defensive driving, and the weather
  • leading and following and enabling
  • manipulation
  • doors and the closing thereof
  • the differences between being admired and desired
  • relationship shrines and desperation
  • prime directives and interference
  • choices and their significance
  • expectations and disappointments
  • realization of ideals and fantasies
  • old, fuzzy slippers
  • behavior patterns and conditioning
  • trust
  • fear and motivation
 
Everything.

The past few years.

How I missed things so easily.

How hard it is to admit how that really really hurt me.

Everything.
 
I think I'm having deja redux...I've forgotten this before.
 
Do women need to cry? Is that some sort of purging from time to time that's kind of necessary?
 
It's a very introspective/theel (think+feel) kinda day. IMPonderables...

  • driving metaphors, defensive driving, and the weather
  • leading and following and enabling
  • manipulation
  • doors and the closing thereof
  • the differences between being admired and desired
  • relationship shrines and desperation
  • prime directives and interference
  • choices and their significance
  • expectations and disappointments
  • realization of ideals and fantasies
  • old, fuzzy slippers
  • behavior patterns and conditioning
  • trust
  • fear and motivation

Imps thats one hell of a ponder list!
You have me pondering even more....
 
Back
Top