Pmann's How to Improve the PG Thread

The @Lord Pmann and @QuietCanadian mixtape would be cute af.

AND THE SUBSEQUENT MEDIA BLITZ 😍
THE WORLD TOUR

I’m happy to produce, encourage, cheerlead? @StacyLeigh can provide snacks? @MrsNaughtyCat can give historical references (what did ancient dick boxes even look like?) and @LadyLascivious1 if you could just stand there and look hot while @hotwords229_A takes pics for @SassySheDevil and @Indiesoul’s lit-bit collages that would be grrrrreat. I’m nominating @default24 to handle videography. @Endless_Night can edit. We’ll sell those like merch at the concerts! I bet @Lonelywife1205 can sell a whole buncha hot, fresh off the presses merch! Of course there’ll be a huge world tour… @Taegul can help with distro and transpo, @aussiegeekygal with logistics. What could possibly go wrong?! 😁😁😁
Oh, I’m in, but I’m dragging your ass in front of the camera. You can decide if it’s pictures or video though 😂

Reviving an old thread
Having a creative, yanno, gush 💦

There’s talk of science, and collages of Litster naughty bits 😍 I feel like I’m back in Kansas again, Toto.

Now I’m wondering…

> Has there ever been a Lit calendar?

> Have we ever held Lit-lections?

> What about them Litties?!

> Anyone want to donate pix for a Lit scrapbook party?

> Litster trading cards?
No one answered the questions? A travesty.

Let's see. To my knowledge:

> Lit Calendar - Nope. (But there should be!)

> Lit-lections - Nope. (But as we do have a Lord I believe we've got the High Court covered. :D )

> Litties - Yup!

> Donate Scrapbooking Pix - Umm.... I would rather die? 😳

> Litster Trading Cards - Are we talking like Magic the Gathering? With (sorta) manna stats, like weakness, strengths, and, ahem, preferences? (These questions need to be answered. :p)

A calendar and trading cards are a phenomenal idea!
I guess we would have to give the cards out to certain people and then let the trading/collecting begin?

No one answered the questions? A travesty.

Let's see. To my knowledge:

> Lit Calendar - Nope. (But there should be!)

> Lit-lections - Nope. (But as we do have a Lord I believe we've got the High Court covered. :D )

> Litties - Yup!

> Donate Scrapbooking Pix - Umm.... I would rather die? 😳

> Litster Trading Cards - Are we talking like Magic the Gathering? With (sorta) manna stats, like weakness, strengths, and, ahem, preferences? (These questions need to be answered. :p)
The Isolated Blurt thread weeps

I have very nerdy goosebumps upon reading this.

OMG ima pee myself it’s an impromptu lit jam 😍🎶🤘🏼

Let’s introduce the band everybody…

I don’t believe anyone has ever called the song Dick in a Box beautiful, but I’ll take it. Now @QuietCanadian needs to add his vocal touch.

Give it up, hehehe, if you want some of QC’s pipework! Cmonnnn everybody let’s hear it for Lit’s hottest lumbersnack north of the mason dixon line! *and the crowd goes wild* it’s the pipemaster, @QuietCanadian !! 🎤🎵

Here’s your backing track. It’s a bit rough, but it’ll do.

https://voca.ro/1anvlZnGPapE

Backed by the nimble fingered axeman @Lord Pmann, who drops giant balls on the table in a single vocaroo, ladies m gents give it up for the man who made dicks in boxes beautiful! 🎸👏🏼

*scampers off to find a drummer*

A calendar and trading cards are a phenomenal idea!
I guess we would have to give the cards out to certain people and then let the trading/collecting begin?
Highest bidder? Best bribe? There could be money to be made here. LitOnlyFans?
Here’s your backing track. It’s a bit rough, but it’ll do.

https://voca.ro/1anvlZnGPapE
Okay. I'm with NC. That was very nice on the ears.
OMG ima pee myself it’s an impromptu lit jam 😍🎶🤘🏼

Let’s introduce the band everybody…

Give it up, hehehe, if you want some of QC’s pipework! Cmonnnn everybody let’s hear it for Lit’s hottest lumbersnack north of the mason dixon line! *and the crowd goes wild* it’s the pipemaster, @QuietCanadian !! 🎤🎵

Backed by the nimble fingered axeman @Lord Pmann, who drops giant balls on the table in a single vocaroo, ladies m gents give it up for the man who made dicks in boxes beautiful! 🎸👏🏼

*scampers off to find a drummer*
I'm here for this!! :love:

Back