Pmann's How to Improve the PG Thread

They really should play this in waiting rooms everywhere. Just sitting there reading a 2014 edition of Good Housekeeping, start tapping your foot, it's just kinda there, and then it hits you, Dick in a Box.

Good Housekeeping 😆

So, some updates.

*cues up entertainment tonight intro*

Inside sources confirm…

QC and Pmann are indeed working together behind the scenes on a raunchy musical collab. Rough cuts indicate there may be a gizzy gem in the works here! The single is being teased as, “brilliantly pervy.” So sit tight folks, as two Lit’s finest join mouths and fingers to croon and strum on what may become the greatest/only lit record of all time.

Hotwords is rumored to be doing the album cover. Known famously for his artful, creative, surrealistic, and thoughtful cocktography, Hotwords brings to the visual space what QC and Pmann bring to the musical: basically, they cum in your ears, and then HW cums in your eyes.

Perhaps even more exciting, though, is that sources can confirm there is “buzz” about approaching @default24 to mmmmmaybe work on a possible music video. Pretty please. With sugar on top. 😁

So, some updates.

*cues up entertainment tonight intro*

Inside sources confirm…

QC and Pmann are indeed working together behind the scenes on a raunchy musical collab. Rough cuts indicate there may be a gizzy gem in the works here! The single is being teased as, “brilliantly pervy.” So sit tight folks, as two Lit’s finest join mouths and fingers to croon and strum on what may become the greatest/only lit record of all time.

Hotwords is rumored to be doing the album cover. Known famously for his artful, creative, surrealistic, and thoughtful cocktography, Hotwords brings to the visual space what QC and Pmann bring to the musical: basically, they cum in your ears, and then HW cums in your eyes.

Perhaps even more exciting, though, is that sources can confirm there is “buzz” about approaching @default24 to mmmmmaybe work on a possible music video. Pretty please. With sugar on top. 😁

Oh, my....

I might have to break my long-standing "no pics" "no videos" policy. :p

Now I've forgotten what I came here to say.

😂😂 I'm still waiting on this music video and the trading cards

How are they supposed to be distributed? Do we hand them out like calling cards when we show up in people's inboxes?

Now I've forgotten what I came here to say.

😂😂 I'm still waiting on this music video and the trading cards

How are they supposed to be distributed? Do we hand them out like calling cards when we show up in people's inboxes?
I want to know if you can only trade them for other cards or if you can trade them for wine and/or chocolate

Back