Orgasm denial

My Dom uses orgasm denial as training/for his pleasure for a future event. He thinks my pleasure will be greater then. I feel I am being punished. What are your thoughts?
orgasm denialis the way to enjoy you

Orgasm denial is a big part of most of my stories, whether it's the protagonist trying not to cum for whatever reason or by someone else having control over their orgasms or lack thereof.

Am I the only one so far in this thread to consider consensuality? Yes, I deny my cuckold orgasms. I do, however, milk him weekly (not weakly! Lol!) A friend who is both a GP and a Hot Wife advised me years ago that milking prevents prostate problems in later life. So he's milked via prostate massage, always to a ruined orgasm. But his denial is consensual. For me, and I've been a Hot Wife for nearly 30 years, consensual play is the only form of play I enjoy.

I asked my wife to manage my orgasms. It is certainly not punishment! Being in sustained arousal for her is bliss, and I needed her to forbid my masturbation. She gives orgasms when she believes it is best (usually about once/month), and I have learned to cherish the opportunity to “share” her orgasms with her as my focus is her pleasure, not mine. My small penis is generally kept tucked or tightly encased in a tight panty girdle while I pleasure her so that I do not have “an accident” and spurt without permission.

As far as the need to ejaculate for prostate health, there is no research supporting that assertion, but men like to claim it is true..

When I do cum, I actually now feel such a let down from my now normalized high state of arousal that it takes me several days to recover. She has observed this and often finds it more fun to keep me on the edge.

I enjoy edging my sub with a Hitachi for up to an hour a day and then not allowing her to orgasm for a week. In her case, it keeps her in an almost constant state of arousal, and she enjoys it, so it is not considered punishment. Punishment would be 6 hours of forced orgasms after a week of denial since she really dislikes forced orgasms.

Orgasm denial would definitely be a punishment for me. I think in a dynamic, that’s something that should be discussed in a meta talk. For some, it seems to really enhance pleasure and connection. But there isn’t a one size fits all for BDSM. I much prefer the idea of forced orgasms rather than denial. I think denial would just lead to resentment, for me.

Plural subs? Wow. How do you find the time? My prior Domme had a few. But now I think she has paused all that after I got fired from service.

Orgasm denial would definitely be a punishment for me. I think in a dynamic, that’s something that should be discussed in a meta talk. For some, it seems to really enhance pleasure and connection. But there isn’t a one size fits all for BDSM. I much prefer the idea of forced orgasms rather than denial. I think denial would just lead to resentment, for me.
In general, too many is fun to do to a girl and denial is fun to do to a guy. I had a FWB that after several weeks of tease and denial for me, I was able to tie her up and make her cum. after too many orgasms she told me the code to the lock box with the key to my cage.
Then I banged her and kept making her cum.
It was fun.
It was hours before she could stand on her own.

My Dom uses orgasm denial as training/for his pleasure for a future event. He thinks my pleasure will be greater then. I feel I am being punished. What are your thoughts?
my daddy uses it as training and punishment. In order to properly obey commands you must suffer, you must learn his needs are always primary. So, yes it is for training and you will learn to appreciate cumming and him and even more.

However, it can also be used as punishment currently I’m having to stretch my cunt with it soaking out and not cum at this point I’ve had this in me over 24 hours and even turning over in my sleep I woke up trying to cum but knew I had been bad so I needed to control myself.

my daddy uses it as training and punishment. In order to properly obey commands you must suffer, you must learn his needs are always primary. So, yes it is for training and you will learn to appreciate cumming and him and even more.

However, it can also be used as punishment currently I’m having to stretch my cunt with it soaking out and not cum at this point I’ve had this in me over 24 hours and even turning over in my sleep I woke up trying to cum but knew I had been bad so I needed to control myself.
Can you explain more your circumstances?

Can you explain more your circumstances?
For training you must learn to obey. So, any situation can be used for orgasm denial. However, as your dom leaves you alone more he may put a vibe in you for the day with a camera and push you to your brink. This will not only help you obey, but to you appreciate orgasms more.

As for punshment it can be similar, or he could continuously edge you which is much harder to not orgasm during and if you do create further much more intense punishments.

For fun my dom has me go out in public doing errands and he controls my viberator to make me want to cum while driving and will be on the phone with me teasing me and pushing me to my limits, he will also do this out to eat, the bar or even a good spike while we walk around which he knows will push me and it’s either I cum and am humiliated so everyone knows or I must hold it together. This can also be a punishment

Thanks for expanding.
The edging and denial is always a challenge. My domme would use it as training but also punishments.
In a training exercise I had to edge to precut every hour on the hour. Sometimes she would make do it several times . I'd have to beg to be allowed to edge prior to doing so. Humiliating and exhausting. 18 hrs. 32 edges.
Amazing experience.

I would love for the wife to have me roll a dice on News years Eve and let it decide how many times I cum for the year 1-6. Then roll a set of dice to determine the months I can cum in. Example of I roll a 3 then I cum 3 times next year. And then roll a 4, 7, 10. That means I cum once during those months.

I would love for the wife to have me roll a dice on News years Eve and let it decide how many times I cum for the year 1-6. Then roll a set of dice to determine the months I can cum in. Example of I roll a 3 then I cum 3 times next year. And then roll a 4, 7, 10. That means I cum once during those months.
Way to infrequent for me....omg

Roll the dice to decide how many times to cum today.

I would not like it being predetermined. For me, it works better if it is always dangling as that “carrot” on the end of the stick. I love it that it is up to Her and that I must demonstrate that I deserve it. Randomness removes motivation and some of her authority.

I had a sub that I would have edge herself multiple times a day. I usually let her cum every few days. But the times I would have her wait for days were her best orgasms. Once I had her go 9 days before she was allowed to cum. She nearly passed out from her orgasm

Back