Orgasm denial

Jale321

Virgin
My Dom uses orgasm denial as training/for his pleasure for a future event. He thinks my pleasure will be greater then. I feel I am being punished. What are your thoughts?

I guess everyone is different… but I love T&D… had that done to me a few times and it is exhilarating for me. So much so, that I do it to myself regularly… using a dice or random generator to get my fate and deny myself… It does not compare when someone doing it to me and if she is enjoying… that is much better… but she is not into it anymore…

I am in a Female Led Relationship (FLR). Orgasm management, including denial, is a fundamental part of this lifestyle. I am forbidden from masturbating and I am allowed to cum about once every 3-4 weeks. When and if is up to Her.

I love it for the following reasons. I believe that her orgasms are more important than mine and it pleases me to provide them to Her while I am denied. I enjoy being in a sustained state of arousal. I like it that She controls this part of our life. I have admitted to Her that I am too weak to control my own impulses (if left up to me, I masturbate too frequently). I desire Her control. For me, it is not a punishment, it is a gift.

I suspect that you are new to learning your place as a submissive.

I am in a Female Led Relationship (FLR). Orgasm management, including denial, is a fundamental part of this lifestyle. I am forbidden from masturbating and I am allowed to cum about once every 3-4 weeks. When and if is up to Her.

I love it for the following reasons. I believe that her orgasms are more important than mine and it pleases me to provide them to Her while I am denied. I enjoy being in a sustained state of arousal. I like it that She controls this part of our life. I have admitted to Her that I am too weak to control my own impulses (if left up to me, I masturbate too frequently). I desire Her control. For me, it is not a punishment, it is a gift.

I suspect that you are new to learning your place as a submissive.
Yes, I am new and I am struggling a bit. Some things are easy, but some things are hard. We are doing TPE, and maybe it is just a lot to get used to and learn at once.

Yes, I am new and I am struggling a bit. Some things are easy, but some things are hard. We are doing TPE, and maybe it is just a lot to get used to and learn at once.
From my experience, a key is for your Dom to make it fun for you — the anticipation and the teasing should feel erotic, not punitive. For me, it makes me want Her and respect Her more — but She is understanding about it. I can go to Her and tell Her that I am struggling, that I am filled with thoughts about Her. She will thank me for telling Her and perhaps suggest something for me to do to distract myself. It might be a chore, or it might be a form of exercise, or it might be putting on a tight panty girdle.

From my experience, a key is for your Dom to make it fun for you — the anticipation and the teasing should feel erotic, not punitive. For me, it makes me want Her and respect Her more — but She is understanding about it. I can go to Her and tell Her that I am struggling, that I am filled with thoughts about Her. She will thank me for telling Her and perhaps suggest something for me to do to distract myself. It might be a chore, or it might be a form of exercise, or it might be putting on a tight panty girdle.
That is what He said too. He meant for it to be fun and erotic. He has a lot of sexual experience while I don’t, so I felt maybe it was better to train endurance before jumping to edging for four days. Thank you for giving me some food for thoughts!

My Dom uses orgasm denial as training/for his pleasure for a future event. He thinks my pleasure will be greater then. I feel I am being punished. What are your thoughts?
I love it when my dom brings me to the brink, then stops me from orgasming with a command. He can stretch this out for 15 minutes or more, but when he allows me to finally orgasm, its like a tidal wave!

adjust your mindset. Learn to love not being allowed to come and needing to. If you can find pleasure in your Dommes pleasures' your O's will be secondary in need and #1 fun when you do eventually get to have one. So far in last 3 months I've had 3 ruined orgasms. My D has had me edging with count downs for 2 hrs the other nite, and that after heavy structured touching but only thru panties for a week. Once we were done, I was not to even touch my cock until this coming monday. Forced wearing of womens underwear, force free balling, all while I research kinks and send her Lit stories tied to those kinks daily. I'm a walking time bomb on day 16 or 17 ....which I know for the 'pros' is nothing. but a lot for a guy who is used to orgasms 3-5 times a week.

Lately I've been experiencing orgasm denial from my Daddy Dom... It's intense because also lately my only orgasms are from using an app toy that he controls long distance..
So, he controls my pleasure, literally... ❣️
It's added an extra sensory to our dynamic...
He does things to make me excited, eager, and wet between orgasms💦

I love it when my dom brings me to the brink, then stops me from orgasming with a command. He can stretch this out for 15 minutes or more, but when he allows me to finally orgasm, its like a tidal wave!
So very true! Orgasm denial is one thing, but to go weeks or even days without being allowed to cum seems cruel.

Last edited:
Lately I've been experiencing orgasm denial from my Daddy Dom... It's intense because also lately my only orgasms are from using an app toy that he controls long distance..
So, he controls my pleasure, literally... ❣️
It's added an extra sensory to our dynamic...
He does things to make me excited, eager, and wet between orgasms💦
Exactly. The suffering supplants the orgasm...Almost. the remote control is so cool. I look forward to days when instructed to be plugged not because if the thrill, but because I become a walking toy for my Miss at HER discretion.

I think orgasm control can be a lot of things: about the others control, to train a submissive, to tease a person.

Here’s my take in our relationship: it’s very loving and pleasurable. I have not cum since May 4th and will not till birthday on June 20th. My wife controls my orgasm.

It is frustrating and difficult. We have sex often, but it’s always for her pleasure. (That’s not entirely true: it feels good, but I do not cum.) for my wife, this is the foundation of bdsm. It “controls” me, makes me much more loving and attentive and overall a better partner IMO.

And when the orgasm happens? It is FUCKING EXPLOSIVE!

Then it’s a bit of a letdown cuz I go back to square one. I feel empty.

For us, Orgasm control is a central part of our relationship.

He thinks my pleasure will be greater then.
It just may be. Your pent up horniness may make your next orgasm that much more intense and enjoyable.

I hope that the event is fun and your orgasm is off the charts memorable when you finally cum!

My Dom says: “I feel that orgasm control is about teasing and building up the pleasure. It can be used as an effective punishment, but my purpose is to tease and make the orgasm more explosive”.

My Dom says: “I feel that orgasm control is about teasing and building up the pleasure. It can be used as an effective punishment, but my purpose is to tease and make the orgasm more explosive”.
I love that. I hope it’ll be a fun ride for you and for him too.

I love it when my dom brings me to the brink, then stops me from orgasming with a command. He can stretch this out for 15 minutes or more,
15 minutes? You have to be kidding? I am allowed a spurt about once every 3-4 weeks, and there is plenty of tease and denial and providing Her orgasms in between. I have come (no pun intended) to enjoy Her orgasm and feel pride in delivering it for Her.

I agree with @wonderer’s comments above. Perhaps it is somehow different for us who are submissive to Dominant Women?

Orgasm denial can be used for training and punishment.
Why do you feel punished when he has told you it is for training?
Don't you see any benefits in it? Did you speak with him about it?

When I was young I had strong desires. In order to get more self-control I tried to jerk off only once a week. I didn't always succeed, but when I managed my orgasms were much stronger.

While I support tease and denial fully, especially with the right partner under the right circumstances, it is actually unhealthy for a male to not ejaculate on somewhat of a regular basis. Physically unwise, but who cares when she is in control, right?

... it is actually unhealthy for a male to not ejaculate on somewhat of a regular basis.
I don't agree with this.
I have met monks who had lived in celibacy for a long time and were in good health.
I think there is an automatic safety-mechanism. If men don't ejaculate for a long time, the pressure builds up, when it is too strong men usually have wet dreams for release.

Back