Okay, now that Trump has won the election...

I was around when MLK was among us chasing tv cameras.

Cynthia Tucker (black) said it best: MLK created I HAVE A DREAM LAND.

It's like he's living in another dimension of this world. He can only comment on glimpses of the real world and even then he manages to get the majority wrong.

N.B.

If it's true what butters and that pig keep accusing AJ of - I'm not stoked about what he said either. Those are unacceptable racist comments.
But those comments were made in 2007, and I suspect that he learned his lesson after people got outraged.

It's much more productivr to concentrate on ehat's happening NOW on this board.
As of now:

JBJ, Busybody: -- frequent negative racist stereotyping and general slurs
Ishmail - occasional negative racist stereotyping
RobDownSouth and his alts: stalking individual posters with racist slurs and other lovelies
AJ -- I haven't seen racist slurs from him since I joined.

So if you idiots want to have a go at AJ or anyone else for the matter,
it would be nice to see quotes or other evidence as in what he'soing NOW, instead of rehashing things from 10 years ago.
2010 - 6 years ago http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=690308&highlight=haiti

i opted to ignore him afterwards but since he kept posting lies about me, I made his utter lowlife-ness very clear again in 2014 - so not so ancient history.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1091859

and now, since he's not worth my time and you are a sad nitwit keen to lick his boots back on iggy y'all go :rose:

YOU my dear Pookie, might be young, blonde and pretty, but that doesn't negate the fact that you're clearly a racist and a bully. Particularly against native americans.
You have selective memory too, and aren't that great at manipulating the truth either.

I remember clearly that saga that totally disgusted me.
You started to hound AKJ with racist inuendoes about native americans, which you linked "jokingly" to your 'red face' 'Pookahonta' av. By itself, the av. wouldn't have been racist; all your added inuendoes and'jokes' made it so.

Of course, when AJ expressed his disapproval with what you were doing and asked you politely to taked down the av. and stop the racist inuendoes, Shocker! you played the clueless victim and the progressive mob Disgustipated, Rob, Adre and a few others joined in to harass and derride him.

It all went on and on for days until AJ lost it and posted that av. in retalliation, and said: "I'll only take down my M.L.King av. If pookie takes her red-face av."

From that point, the harassment of course morphed into "bloody AJ is a racist"
It went on for many days after that too, and the other liberal racist RichardDaily even started a thread to mock AJ,

As I said, I was absolutely disgusted by your and your ilk's racism and bullying.

But how was the popcorn, Hash? You know, while AJ went on his long racist tirade? Did you double the butter, you know, for your double standards?

You enlightened progressives are just as racist as the R-wingers, but are a lot more hypochritical about it. Plus you're a bunch of bullies and idiots.

That's my online diagnosis.
No need for me to waste my time any longer in this thread.

Last edited:
YOU my dear Pookie, might be young, blonde and pretty, but that doesn't negate the fact that you're clearly a racist and a bully. Particularly against native americans.
You have selective memory too, and aren't that great at manipulating the truth either.

I remember clearly that saga that totally disgusted me.
You started to hound AKJ with racist inuendoes about native americans, which you linked "jokingly" to your 'red face' 'Pookahonta' av. By itself, the av. wouldn't have been racist; all your added inuendoes and'jokes' made it so.

Of course, when AJ expressed his disapproval with what you were doing and asked you politely to taked down the av. and stop the racist inuendoes, Shocker! you played the clueless victim and the progressive mob Disgustipated, Rob, Adre and a few others joined in to harass and derride him.

It all went on and on for days until AJ lost it and posted that av. in retalliation, and said: "I'll only take down my M.L.King av. If pookie takes her red-face av."

From that point, the harassment of course morphed into "bloody AJ is a racist"
It went on for many days after that too, and the other liberal racist RichardDaily even started a thread to mock AJ,

As I said, I was absolutely disgusted by your and your ilk's racism and bullying.

And despite your revisionist version, I wasn't even posting with AJ at the time I changed my name to Pookahontas and used this as my AV ...

Addams-family-header.jpg

I said nothing racist during the entire time. For days, no one took offense at it. There was no reason to.

After a number of days, AJ was feeling the need to be all victimy, just like now, so he did just what he normally does - made shit up so he could show out. When he went full-blown racist, you were right there to pat his back and gnaw on your popcorn, cheering him right along.

AJ's racist history here is quite long and well documented. And just as you've giggled with BusyBody for months on end, you joined right in beside AJ, holding his dick the entire time.

So fuck off with your faux righteous indignation, hypocritical fucktard.

Come over to the Dark Side, be the racist God smiles upon.

The Bible warns that Brits don't go to hell, they come back as niggers.

Just one last question because I saw butters' name up there and I chuckled:

AJ, what's the story with you and butters?

Because, unlike any of the progressives who get hard-ons over all the R-wingers, butters only gets them over you. Whenever someone mentions your name, you bet she'll be there within minutes yet she never reacted that way with Ish, miles and so on.

Did you two have an affair which ended badly?

You enlightened progressives are just as racist as the R-wingers, but are a lot more hypochritical about it. Plus you're a bunch of bullies and idiots.

That's my online diagnosis.
No need for me to waste my time any longer in this thread.

Run away, racist enabler! Run away!

*waits*

Just one last question because I saw butters' name up there and I chuckled:

AJ, what's the story with you and butters?

Because, unlike any of the progressives who get hard-ons over all the R-wingers, butters only gets them over you. Whenever someone mentions your name, you bet she'll be there within minutes yet she never reacted that way with Ish, miles and so on.

Did you two have an affair which ended badly?

[MODE=AJ]

What's up with the black face, Hash? Coming out as full blown racist now?

[/MODE]

And despite your revisionist version, I wasn't even posting with AJ at the time I changed my name to Pookahontas and used this as my AV ...

I said nothing racist during the entire time. For days, no one took offense at it. There was no reason to.

After a number of days, AJ was feeling the need to be all victimy, just like now, so he did just what he normally does - made shit up so he could show out. When he went full-blown racist, you were right there to pat his back and gnaw on your popcorn, cheering him right along.

AJ's racist history here is quite long and well documented. And just as you've giggled with BusyBody for months on end, you joined right in beside AJ, holding his dick the entire time.

So fuck off with your faux righteous indignation, hypocritical fucktard.
I can't say anything about AJ (good or bad) before 2015, because I wasn't here.

As to that episode:
You can try as much as you want to revise history, but I know what I witnessed: coordinated attacks and bullying of a poster by the progressive mob, about his native - american heritage. And you, my dear orchestrated it.

As I said, the av. by itself wouldn't have been racist. It was the other stuff that came with it that made it racist: the mocking, the racist jokes and inuendoes.

As to that episode:
You can try as much as you want to revise history, but I know what I witnessed: coordinated attacks and bullying of a poster by the progressive mob, about his native - american heritage. And you, my dear orchestrated it.

As I said, the av. by itself wouldn't have been racist. It was the other stuff that came with it that made it racist: the mocking, the racist jokes and inuendoes.

You were given direct links to direct racist quotes by AJ/Frisco/******, etc.Pre-2015/Post-2015.

It's not a matter of opinion.

Btw, pookie:

I wouldn't have even mentioned that entire Pookahontas -ML King av. saga; it was you who you decided to bring it up as "proof" of AJ's racism.
And since I noticed how you distorted the facts, I felt obliged to describe my own recollection of the events.

As to that episode:

Cupcake, you can't even remember AJ posting something racist at the time while you cheered and stuffed your face with popcorn. While your racist boyfriend certainly appreciates your fucked up memory of the time, it doesn't make it any less fucked up.

Btw, pookie:

I wouldn't have even mentioned that entire Pookahontas -ML King av. saga; it was you who you decided to bring it up as "proof" of AJ's racism.
And since I noticed how you distorted the facts, I felt obliged to describe my own recollection of the events.

I'm not ashamed of it because it wasn't racist, your revisionism not withstanding. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. And I'm sure you will break out the popcorn and cheer again when AJ goes on his next racist tirade.

N.B.

If it's true what butters and that pig keep accusing AJ of - I'm not stoked about what he said either. Those are unacceptable racist comments.
But those comments were made in 2007, and I suspect that he learned his lesson after people got outraged.

It's much more productivr to concentrate on ehat's happening NOW on this board.
As of now:

JBJ, Busybody: -- frequent negative racist stereotyping and general slurs
Ishmail - occasional negative racist stereotyping
RobDownSouth and his alts: stalking individual posters with racist slurs and other lovelies
AJ -- I haven't seen racist slurs from him since I joined.

So if you idiots want to have a go at AJ or anyone else for the matter,
it would be nice to see quotes or other evidence as in what he'soing NOW, instead of rehashing things from 10 years ago.

Yesterday, from your own thread.

If you are an Arab Muslim, you would rather live in Israel than under the rule of Islam in the West Bank and Gaza because those people are fucking animals; feral people guided by hate, ...

http://forum.literotica.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=81566636

I didn't notice it at the time.

Yes, you're right. That comment was racist and unacceptable, and he should be told off and asked not to make similar comments.

greedy-old-man-eating-popcorn-o.gif

^^^ Edited for context ^^^

Last edited:
How about if we Crowdfund it? Will you go away then?

:rolleyes:
Nope.
I discovered my new skills: hijacking such threads and annoying the heck out of the GB progressives. It's fun, actually.
Plus trolling that low life RobDownSouth is always an added bonus.

Back