" Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment."

hashtag4

Literotica Guru
" Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment."

Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him by Tyler Durden
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/trump-exactly-where-elites-want-him

"I have seen endless theories over the past several months on all the ways in which the global elites would sabotage the Trump campaign. I believe the phrase “they will never allow him to win” was repeated in nearly every discussion on the election. The assumption in this instance was that Trump is “anti-establishment” and, therefore, a threat to the globalists.

How did Trump win within a system we know has been rigged for decades?
You’ll hear hundreds of theories and rationalizations on Trump’s miraculous victory, but a reason you will almost never hear is also the most likely one:
Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment. Trump won because he is a fake.

I stated that I had little doubt that he would win the election and that this would be followed by an economic crisis, probably triggered early in his first term. Conservative movements would be set up as scapegoats for a crash the globalists had created.

However, I believed it (marginally) possible that Trump was not aware of this strategy on the part of the elites. Today, I no longer hold this view.

The first and worst sign that Trump is not anywhere near “anti-establishment” has been his complete reversal of his original “drain the swamp” rhetoric. Trump is not only NOT draining the swamp that is the Washington D.C. and corporate elitist revolving door, he is adding even more creatures of varying ghoulishness.
The bottom line is, Trump has already LIED to his political base. He has surrounded himself with globalists and financial gatekeepers when he originally criticized Clinton for the same behavior."

Machiavelli

A conspiracy is a group of malcontents each of whom by exposure has the means to be contented.

This is Alex Jones territory...

But look at those whom he appointed in key positions.

It looks to me more like he went to competent people to help him run a competent administration. Most of them seem to be from well outside of the political establishment, but yes, they might be part of the "establishment of success."

(Dual meaning there, think about it for a minute.)

Back