New Start to The Screaming Tail Strip Club Thread (Open to All)

This time, Missy worked on the zipper while he kissed her.

She could feel his arousal as her fingers brushed against him, and heard him growl quietly.

Breaking the kiss she asked him, "Am I doing this right, Sir? Is this where the wild beasts roam?" trying to act innocent.

She kissed his collar bone as she unzipped him, but instead of moving her hand inside, she moved her hand back up his chest. She loved to feel his chest and how safe it was to lay there against it in his arms.

To call JD aroused was a rather large understatement. JD was in an almost constant state of arousal around Missy

Missy made JD hard

Missy made JD hot

JD kissed Missy every time she kissed him. Soon JD kissed Missy every time she touched him and as they laid together JD growled softly as Missy teased him

Am I doing this right, Sir? Is this where the wild beasts roam.....she said

to witch JD answered...I will tell you this little miss..you won't find any sweetie pies down there and you are doing just fine...but I think you can feel that

JD laughed and held Missy close. With Missy safe in his arms JD looked around the bedroom with a smile

JD wanted badly to pin Missy to each of the rooms four walls and finger her until she screamed so loud that JD would have to talk to the cops for the second time tonight

that would be hot JD thought...certainly hotter then simply pounding Missy's
pussy mercilessly with JD's ready to rock cock

JD laughed again and wondered if tomorrow's shower sex with Missy would be another out of body experience for him

JD could not help but smile because he was certain there would be shower sex when he woke

JD then leaned into Missy kissed her and whispered...

thank you..little miss...thank you for tonight...thank you for last night and thank you for all the nights to come

JD smiled and watched Missy....JD was certain of mourning shower sex..but he was also certain that he was happy and most importantly of all he was certain that he was in love

Jon rubs Stacia's back and says "Its ok hun I wont ask more, but if you want to talk about it later you can tell me tid bits here only when you want to. Lets just lay and relax. I hope I can be your comfort zone. Like a big ole teddy bear here. Will you close your eyes and just try relaxing hun?" *Jon starts to run his hands threw her hair softly to try and help her relax*

Stacia was divided. She wanted to run but he didn't seem willing to let her go which was bringing back struggles against Jake in her mind.

Scott reached over and took the cloth that had the ice and wrung the water out of then folded it up and wiped her cheeks with the cool cloth then put the cloth upon her forehead.

He looked at her and weighted out the possibilities of how much danger he would bring to her from his case. He didn't know at the moment if he wanted to risk that, for now he has seemed to move under the radar for now.. Time will tell..

He smiled at her.. "Well, It seems like you do need help more now than ever.." He playfully rolled his eyes and released a heavy sigh...

"Try to rest, I will be right here when you wake..." He gets up and goes to the kitchen and gets her some OJ....

Kelsey nodded to him.

We need to work on the case... Did you see anything or anyone tonight?

Kelsey nodded to him.

We need to work on the case... Did you see anything or anyone tonight?

He looked at her with a serous look.. "The only thing I saw was you bleeding, Bullets ricocheting of the pavement and into the frames of cars as I tried to get you out of there. I heard the sirens maybe we should watch the news and see what's up." He turns the TV to the news as if was the top story of the evening..

He sat watching and listening trying to catch anything from the interviews that could give them a place to start looking or a hint of what was going on in them mind of this hunter...

Stacia was divided. She wanted to run but he didn't seem willing to let her go which was bringing back struggles against Jake in her mind.

Jon could see she was fighting with her self. He smiled and said "I want to go with you, I want to look over you and after you. We can go anywhere you want. We can go to the club and tell them we quit and just take of. You don't need to dance. Hell I don't have to work but I want to. All I ask is you let me come with. Don't you feel good sleeping next to me? Will you let me come with you for that is nothing else. I can fly us anywhere any time you want."

The main thing in the news is to get information on the missing target of the botched assassination attempt.

Kelsey tried to sit up some only to wince in pain from her side.

Character Name: Etain

CV I'm trained in both armed and unarmed combat. Do you need any security at the club?

The main thing in the news is to get information on the missing target of the botched assassination attempt.

Kelsey tried to sit up some only to wince in pain from her side.

"Hey, Just wait... He stack ups the pillows and helps her up gentle..." He shakes his head at her... "Right now we need to let you heal enough were you can move around. When JD gets here you can talk with him and see what you two can come up with from your past and if anything has been happening recently with him like you have.." Scott added, totally helpless with this...

Kelsey smiled to him and nodded reaching a hand to his cheek. She didn't know if it was because he was also law enforcement in a way or just the fact that he was attractive.

Thank you Scott

Scott savored the touch of her soft hand upon his cheek. He looked into her eyes and smiled with the thought of wishing he could do more besides be a bedside company, which he didn't mind doing but the need to help her was deep and burning inside of him. It actually pissed him off to an extent that someone did shoot her.

"I will go to the police station and see if they will give professional courtesy to me and see if I can the security tapes of the area and what they found at the site.. I'm also going to drive that block and see if I can find where they were shooting from.. I know it had to be an elevated shot by the angle of the rounds in the cars it had to be over three stories tall.. I don't know what's in that area but I will look onto google here and hope its a streetview and see what we can see.. If nothing else I'll drive down there and look... Maybe we can get lucky and one of the business around the area has outside cameras and we can maybe get a view of someone .. Long shot but that's all I can think of right now..

To call JD aroused was a rather large understatement. JD was in an almost constant state of arousal around Missy

Missy made JD hard

Missy made JD hot

JD kissed Missy every time she kissed him. Soon JD kissed Missy every time she touched him and as they laid together JD growled softly as Missy teased him

Am I doing this right, Sir? Is this where the wild beasts roam.....she said

to witch JD answered...I will tell you this little miss..you won't find any sweetie pies down there and you are doing just fine...but I think you can feel that

JD laughed and held Missy close. With Missy safe in his arms JD looked around the bedroom with a smile

JD wanted badly to pin Missy to each of the rooms four walls and finger her until she screamed so loud that JD would have to talk to the cops for the second time tonight

that would be hot JD thought...certainly hotter then simply pounding Missy's
pussy mercilessly with JD's ready to rock cock

JD laughed again and wondered if tomorrow's shower sex with Missy would be another out of body experience for him

JD could not help but smile because he was certain there would be shower sex when he woke

JD then leaned into Missy kissed her and whispered...

thank you..little miss...thank you for tonight...thank you for last night and thank you for all the nights to come

JD smiled and watched Missy....JD was certain of mourning shower sex..but he was also certain that he was happy and most importantly of all he was certain that he was in love

Missy loved playing and teasing JD, especially if she could get him to growl! His kisses were sweet and hot at the same time, making her feel both aroused and safe.

Laying in his arms, she couldn't help but wonder why he was grinning like the cat that ate the canary. Looking around the room, trying to see what it was he was looking for.

She gave up. There was no way to know what he was thinking. It wasn't going to change, his mind went in many directions, and she simply followed along because he was always right.

Missy gave a deep sigh as her cheek nestled against his chest, her hand laying across it and her fingers making little circles on his skin.

It had been a long night, and she had gotten comfortable next to him. If he simply wanted to sleep that was all right with her. But, if he wanted to continue with those kisses, like he kissed her against the wall the other night at the club, that was all right, too...That was SO hot, she thought.

Okay...

Kelsey nodded..

I will try to rest and see what else I can remember about past threats.

Scott looked at her differently than when he first met her. They shared a life and death moment together and he was so worried about her, was it the natural man worried about the safety of a woman or was there possibly an attraction to her. She was all that any man would want, but they shared a common field of interest which made her even better....

He leaned over and kissed her lightly, pulling back just a little to see if she would come to him for another one.. or slap the shit out of him... either way he waited ...

Missy loved playing and teasing JD, especially if she could get him to growl! His kisses were sweet and hot at the same time, making her feel both aroused and safe.

Laying in his arms, she couldn't help but wonder why he was grinning like the cat that ate the canary. Looking around the room, trying to see what it was he was looking for.

She gave up. There was no way to know what he was thinking. It wasn't going to change, his mind went in many directions, and she simply followed along because he was always right.

Missy gave a deep sigh as her cheek nestled against his chest, her hand laying across it and her fingers making little circles on his skin.

It had been a long night, and she had gotten comfortable next to him. If he simply wanted to sleep that was all right with her. But, if he wanted to continue with those kisses, like he kissed her against the wall the other night at the club, that was all right, too...That was SO hot, she thought.

Let's face facts....to JD Missy was what was so hot and it did not matter to JD if he got to pin Missy up against a wall and finger fuck her or if had to toss her on the floor and spank her ass till it was pink

it didn't even matter to JD if they had super hot, illegal in some states shower sex

what mattered to JD...what would always matter to JD was that Missy felt safe and the two of them were happy and together

It was late, JD was tired and he too was comfortable but he had plans

He was going to kiss what was his all over her hot, wet,naked body until they fell asleep in each other's arms

JD rolled over and started his mission at Missy's sweet lips

he placed one kiss there, then a second before moving on to Missy's neck

JD loved Missy's neck and he soon attacked it, like that wild beast Missy spoke about might....gifting the neck both kisses and nibbles before moving on to the collarbone

JD slowly licked Missy collarbone

eventually JD's lips found their way to Missy's chest

JD dove right in...first he suckled at Missy's right nipple...then he kissed his way across Missy's chest to her left nipple

JD bit softly at that left nipple before gently sucking on it

Soon JD reluctantly let go of Missy left nipple and started lightly kissing down her tummy

At this point..two questions need to be asked

1...would JD stop? and second if he stopped....where would he stop?

She smiled at the kiss unsure what to make of it beyond the fact that she enjoyed it.

Scott pulled away.. "Sorry, I couldn't resist taking advantage of a bed ridden gorgeous woman." he mumbled over his lips as he pulled away from her... He wanted to kiss her again, but figured that was a start and it showed his interest in her.

He stayed at the edge of the bed looking at her while the silence came between them. He didn't really want to leave her side. Didn't want to go on that drive, he just wanted to stay here by her side..

What's wrong Scott?

She looked to him with a smile. Her hand reaching to hold his.

After laying with Stacia for a while. Jon could see Stacia was still fighting something in her head. Jon said "Stacia hun, I want you with me but if you need time away. I understand. Just remember I am here for you when you want me. I don't care if its a hug at work or laying all night in the hammock. I want you happy, and I want to know about you. What counts is the here and now. The past is the past but its nice to know." *Jon bends over kissing Stacia on the forehead. Hoping she knows that I want to be here for her any way I can be here for her. That will help end the internal fight shes having.

Let's face facts....to JD Missy was what was so hot and it did not matter to JD if he got to pin Missy up against a wall and finger fuck her or if had to toss her on the floor and spank her ass till it was pink

it didn't even matter to JD if they had super hot, illegal in some states shower sex

what mattered to JD...what would always matter to JD was that Missy felt safe and the two of them were happy and together

It was late, JD was tired and he too was comfortable but he had plans

He was going to kiss what was his all over her hot, wet,naked body until they fell asleep in each other's arms

JD rolled over and started his mission at Missy's sweet lips

he placed one kiss there, then a second before moving on to Missy's neck

JD loved Missy's neck and he soon attacked it, like that wild beast Missy spoke about might....gifting the neck both kisses and nibbles before moving on to the collarbone

JD slowly licked Missy collarbone

eventually JD's lips found their way to Missy's chest

JD dove right in...first he suckled at Missy's right nipple...then he kissed his way across Missy's chest to her left nipple

JD bit softly at that left nipple before gently sucking on it

Soon JD reluctantly let go of Missy left nipple and started lightly kissing down her tummy

At this point..two questions need to be asked

1...would JD stop? and second if he stopped....where would he stop?

By the time JD made it to Missy's breasts, she was moaning and holding his head close, encouraging him to continue his sucking.

As he moved down to her tummy, her hips were rising in anticipation.

He knew just how to make her body desire him, and it all started in her mind. She trusted him, felt safe with him...other was only natural that her body would want him, too.

With a sigh, Missy told him exactly how she felt. Her fingers in his hair, she said, "I love you, Sir."

I just don't know about telling anyone what all happened. Hell I tried to even tell JD before but even that didn't matter even though it was his best friend and who knows what else. There are spans of time I don't remember.

By the time JD made it to Missy's breasts, she was moaning and holding his head close, encouraging him to continue his sucking.

As he moved down to her tummy, her hips were rising in anticipation.

He knew just how to make her body desire him, and it all started in her mind. She trusted him, felt safe with him...other was only natural that her body would want him, too.

With a sigh, Missy told him exactly how she felt. Her fingers in his hair, she said, "I love you, Sir."

JD knew without a doubt that Missy loved him but it was always nice to hear her say it.

This time when the words...

" I love you, Sir."

hit JD's ears he place a loving kiss just above Missy pussy lips and with a hidden grin asked?

pardon my love?...I did not quite hear you?...what did you say?

JD then kissed Missy's pussy..his tongue soon started licking at Missy clit in a slow, loving way...

JD's eyes were locked on Missy's body...JD loved to watch Missy's body react when it was under his control and he did not want to miss a moment

JD's ears were also at the ready...perked to listen to see if Missy could manage to say...

"I love you, Sir."

as she moaned in pleasure

I just don't know about telling anyone what all happened. Hell I tried to even tell JD before but even that didn't matter even though it was his best friend and who knows what else. There are spans of time I don't remember.

Well like I said. What really maters is the here and now. Ok hun? I am my own man, please take me for me and not what others did in the past. I want you to be happy with me, but free to do as you wish. Stay here or at home or the moon. As long as your happy tho where you are and safe. I hope to be there with you tho.

No he probably wasn't someone she could get all this history out of her soul and have someone truly for her in all of this. It's not like she wanted to dwell on it but she also knew she needed to get it all out and fill in those blank spaces.

I'm fine... I just I need to get home and get some sleep

What's wrong Scott?

She looked to him with a smile. Her hand reaching to hold his.

Scott looked down as her hand enveloped over his. A smile came across his face while his gaze rose and met with hers. "Honestly, I don't really want to leave your side. I rather just sit here and watch you sleep and keep you safe than wonder around the city block looking at buildings...But then again I want to keep you safe.." He turned red knowing that he was showing his affection for her..

She smiled.

Well then meet in the middle call in to the police department tonight then drive around tomorrow.

Back