New Start to The Screaming Tail Strip Club Thread (Open to All)

Missy giggled at that! She loved his laughter and his teasing, it made her feel relaxed and safe, and her heart always flipped when she heard it.

Hearing him say that he loved her made her hold her breath. She knew she heard him correctly, but tonight it meant so much to her. She took his face in her hands and kissed him lightly on the lips before whispering, "I love you, too, Sir."

Then, she kissed him deeply, while he rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him.

"Do you think I can undo these faster than I've undone your shirt?"

She moved off to the side and reached for the button of his trousers and, when it was undone, she leaned over to kiss his ear and his neck.

JD was still laughing when he felt Missy place kisses on his ear and neck

with a big smile on his face JD turned towards what was his and said in a playful manner...

well....little miss...you did it!..you got my pant undone..quicker then my shirt...

JD paused. leaned into Missy and kissed her softly on the lips before speaking again in the same playful tone....

but to be fair....there was only one button to undo my pants...the true test will be how quickly you can get into them and get them off of me.....

JD paused again..laughed and leaned closer before whispering...

don't worry...little miss....I think you can...I think you can

JD let out a roaring laugh this time and drove into another kiss with Missy

JD had felt love many times before...but JD could count on one hand, with fingers left over the numbers of times he had felt a love this strong...this complete and he never wanted to live without this feeling again

JD was still laughing when he felt Missy place kisses on his ear and neck

with a big smile on his face JD turned towards what was his and said in a playful manner...

well....little miss...you did it!..you got my pant undone..quicker then my shirt...

JD paused. leaned into Missy and kissed her softly on the lips before speaking again in the same playful tone....

but to be fair....there was only one button to undo my pants...the true test will be how quickly you can get into them and get them off of me.....

JD paused again..laughed and leaned closer before whispering...

don't worry...little miss....I think you can...I think you can

JD let out a roaring laugh this time and drove into another kiss with Missy

JD had felt love many times before...but JD could count on one hand, with fingers left over the numbers of times he had felt a love this strong...this complete and he never wanted to live without this feeling again

This time, Missy worked on the zipper while he kissed her.

She could feel his arousal as her fingers brushed against him, and heard him growl quietly.

Breaking the kiss she asked him, "Am I doing this right, Sir? Is this where the wild beasts roam?" trying to act innocent.

She kissed his collar bone as she unzipped him, but instead of moving her hand inside, she moved her hand back up his chest. She loved to feel his chest and how safe it was to lay there against it in his arms.

Jon smiled as she snuggled into him. He found his head lowering and tilting to lightly kiss Stacia on the lips. When his lips lightly kiss hers he was filled with two emotions. One extreme happiness as he didn't realize how much he wanted to kiss her. The second Fear of her pulling away and or freaking out. Jon found him self hopping she would kiss him back.

She tensed a little at the kiss on her lips. Tenderness had been a way too distant memory.

Jon now starts to shorten his soft kiss into lots of slow little ones. He can feel her tense up. Jon moves his hands and starts to rub up and down her back lightly.

Jon hopes she will relax and start to kiss him back.

Last edited:
Jon keeps his eyes on Stacia trying to read for any clues. After a few short slow kisses Jon playfully nibbles on Stacia's lower lip in hopes to get her to respond in a good way.

Stacia didn't know what to do. She wanted to give in to all of this and maybe find some happiness but that just wasn't meant for her. Love gets killed family turns their back and The world is pain or money thats it...

Jon stops kissing Stacia but keeps his lips on hers and says "Give into it, if I make you happy and settled. We can deal with tomorrow when it comes." Jon runs his tongue over her lips. He can see shes fighting with her self.

I can't do that right now Jon... After Joel was killed... Right in front of me... I... Us curling here is one thing but...

She fell silent turning her eyes to look at the stars.

Jon says with a smile "Ok when your ready."Jon rubs Stacia's back a few times then asks "Who is Jake?"

She tensed at the name...

Where did you hear that name?

N... No. Jake... Jake was a bouncer at a previous Screaming Tail...

She was shaking a little... Jake was the last person she ever wanted to think about for the year or jowever long hell she had endured at his hands after the fire.

Oh ok hun, sorry if that brought up bad memories. You said his name in your sleep so I was wondering about him hun. Jon says with smiles while rubbing Stacia's back.

I hope you know I will do anything to help you hun.

What did I say?

The guy that had grabbed her wrist had mentioned Jake to her and talked like he knew her as well

You said "No Jake No" or something along them lines. Then you woke up and cuddled into me and went back to sleep *smiles big talking about Stacia snuggling into me and going back to sleep.*

She faintly mumbled...

The nightmares...

She winced at the thought of anyone remotely bringing any of that back up or ask anything about it. For now she wanted to run. To put distance between her and anyone.

~~~~~~

The cops finally got answers from the shooter. Some guy had given him 50 grand in cash to scare but not kill some female cop who was trying to cause trouble for his associates.

No...I...

Trying to get away from the hammock and nearly falling.

He... He killed him.

Jon lightly holds on to Stacia. Jon asks do you want to go to the police about it? Hun I got your back you don't have to do this alone, we can do this together. If need be we can give up my job. How about we take a trip for a few hours or the day? Would you like that?

They can't do anything. It was years ago and they didn't do anything back then either... And... Jake's dead anyway.

She was reeling talking about all of this she was shaking and struggling to get away she couldn't talk any more about it especially not Jake and her time in hell with and because of him.

Jon rubs Stacia's back and says "I will be here we can just lay and relax." Seeing Stacia was shaking.

Jon rubs Stacia's back and says "Its ok hun I wont ask more, but if you want to talk about it later you can tell me tid bits here only when you want to. Lets just lay and relax. I hope I can be your comfort zone. Like a big ole teddy bear here. Will you close your eyes and just try relaxing hun?" *Jon starts to run his hands threw her hair softly to try and help her relax*

She listened to him nodding till he said he would have to go?

Go where...

She knew the on would be a good idea and she thought vshe heard something about painkillers but why would he need to leave?

Scott reached over and took the cloth that had the ice and wrung the water out of then folded it up and wiped her cheeks with the cool cloth then put the cloth upon her forehead.

He looked at her and weighted out the possibilities of how much danger he would bring to her from his case. He didn't know at the moment if he wanted to risk that, for now he has seemed to move under the radar for now.. Time will tell..

He smiled at her.. "Well, It seems like you do need help more now than ever.." He playfully rolled his eyes and released a heavy sigh...

"Try to rest, I will be right here when you wake..." He gets up and goes to the kitchen and gets her some OJ....

Back