New Middle Eastern Thread

My husband had a few leboneise (that right?) girl friends before we dated, and fooled around with some middle eastern interpreters when on his many tours through the sand boxes. He speaks Arabic and many middle eastern women are very beautiful and definitely have a way about them. And knowing my husband he was probably getting tired screwing air force and marine girls.

I live in the Middle East. Certainly there are some very beautiful and stunning women here, especially Turks and Lebanese. Iranians too. The Lebanese women dress particularly sexy and they can certainly attract your attention even when not good looking. My dad (British) long time ago used to tell me Paris creates fashion and Beirut is the first to wear it.

Interesting that you say this because when I was at an airport in Istanbul, I noticed a gaggle of Lebanese women headed for the flight to Beirut. They were gorgeous. And while in Turkey I found the women there well put together.

Haifa-Wehbe-wehbe-dress-makeup-singer-hot-sexy-wawa-pics-photos-videos+%25282%2529.jpg

Aisha was from Jordan.....his name was Jordan....they fit like a glove.....

This one looks like a friend of mine (of Lebanese descent) I haven't seen in years. Should have seduced her but didn't.

girls8.jpg

Tina was the best reason to visit Beirut that Tim ever found....and he couldn't bear to leave her behind.....so he married her and found just how wild and wanton she could be....to his and her mutual delight.

Tina was the best reason to visit Beirut that Tim ever found....and he couldn't bear to leave her behind.....so he married her and found just how wild and wanton she could be....to his and her mutual delight.

Hey Sever...I'm enjoying your captions

Israeli male soldier......Palestinian Arab girl....sparks fly, bedroom antics ensue....politicians might not be able to bridge the gap between Israel and Palestine, Jew and Arab, but Yoram and Maryam understood how to manage affairs.

Back