New Middle Eastern beauty thread

I personally don't wear a scarf anymore. Many women don't do it anymore in Iran, specially after the Mahsa Amini protests.
From what I understand from reading in the US media, that choice still must require a great deal of courage. Even when you go out in public, do you show your hair?

I don't know whether it helps, but know that the protests by Iranian women enjoy great support in the West.

DR0F0E5WkAA49-j
I'd love to have that breast to go

From what I understand from reading in the US media, that choice still must require a great deal of courage. Even when you go out in public, do you show your hair?

I don't know whether it helps, but know that the protests by Iranian women enjoy great support in the West.
Yes. Although I put the scarf around my neck in order to be able to wear it fast if I get into trouble with the police. But some women don't even carry a scarf anymore. Some don't even wear a Mantua.

Yes. Although I put the scarf around my neck in order to be able to wear it fast if I get into trouble with the police. But some women don't even carry a scarf anymore. Some don't even wear a Mantua.
ONce again, may I say that I am impressed by your courage.
I saw that you have been imprisoned for your participation in protests
and that you were forced to provide sexual entertainment for the guards.
I have to say, I do not find it the slightest bit surprising that people holding themselves out as guardians of morality would act in such a perverted fashiion themselves.

ONce again, may I say that I am impressed by your courage.
I saw that you have been imprisoned for your participation in protests
and that you were forced to provide sexual entertainment for the guards.
I have to say, I do not find it the slightest bit surprising that people holding themselves out as guardians of morality would act in such a perverted fashiion themselves.
Thanks, but I'm not really that courageous. Many women are refusing to wear hijab these days.

I wasn't imprisoned for my participation in the protests. It was because of something else, unrelated to politics, and before the recent wave of protests started. But that only proves the point you are making. Those "guardians of morality" don't need a political excuse. They have always been like this.

Thanks, but I'm not really that courageous. Many women are refusing to wear hijab these days.

I wasn't imprisoned for my participation in the protests. It was because of something else, unrelated to politics, and before the recent wave of protests started. But that only proves the point you are making. Those "guardians of morality" don't need a political excuse. They have always been like this.
May I ask what you were arrested for?
Also, I note that the pictures here seem to all have been taken off of the internet.
It would be wonderful if a woman from the Middle East were to decide to share a picture of herself on here.

May I ask what you were arrested for?
Also, I note that the pictures here seem to all have been taken off of the internet.
It would be wonderful if a woman from the Middle East were to decide to share a picture of herself on here.
Sorry, I can't publicly share that information and my picture. Aside from myself, I have a twin sister who may get into trouble if I share my picture on an adult site.

However, I have a draft story of why I was arrested and what happened in the prison ready. I can send it in a personal message if you like.

Back