Do you have a Middle eastern girl fucking fetish ?

BaherOlwy

Virgin
Do you have a Middle eastern girl fucking fetish ? Do you have fantasies of deflowering or fucking an Egyptian, Algerian, Sudanese, Libyan, Syrian, Lebanese, Saudi, Kuwaiti, Yemeni, Tunisian, Iraqi, Moroccan, Turkish, Iranian, Pakistani, Afghani or Jordanian girl or woman ? Which nationality of these turn you on the most ? And why ?

Do you have a Middle eastern girl fucking fetish ? Do you have fantasies of deflowering or fucking an Egyptian, Algerian, Sudanese, Libyan, Syrian, Lebanese, Saudi, Kuwaiti, Yemeni, Tunisian, Iraqi, Moroccan, Turkish, Iranian, Pakistani, Afghani or Jordanian girl or woman ? Which nationality of these turn you on the most ? And why ?
I think you’re giving the audience too much credit. You could put a line up of each nationality and I’m sure most of the people here couldn’t tell one from the other (or care). And or answer would be, yes, fuck then so all.

Uh yeah!

I never was really interested in them until I got a new doctor. She is Pakastani and very pretty, knows it, and dresses the part. In the four years I have been seeing her for a serious medical issue, I have NEVER seen her when she was NOT wearing a skirt above the knees and high heels. Due to the nature of my cancer, I have to be pretty honest with her, and while we have had some strong conversations, I do respect her.

Due to her, I am attracted to those like her.

I will say, I have no interest in deflowering any lady, and find the term very degrading and vile myself.

Your
Your list is incomplete,Iranian women are the prettiest and probably the horniest

No fetish, I am attracted to women who I am attracted to, regardless of nationality/race.
Had sex with an Iranian girl when I was at university and it was very enjoyable. Certainly wouldn't mean I limit myself or fetishise it though.

Could easily go round the world so you don't miss out - Rihanna, Priyanka Chopra, Margot Robbie, Mila Kunis.

Back