New Middle Eastern Thread

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPkuZwcASYqfvTXl3XIpjxlGkbGjT_O8W6LH-m4csHlWztbcbtmA

I think its horrible irony that women this beautiful have to-according to their culture-cover themselves.

yet the men, who are flat out some of the ugliest on the planet get to walk around strutting their ugly for all to see.

Ugly in all facets as misogyny and subjugation of women was born and still flourishes in that culture.

All these women showing their bodies would be raped, have acid thrown in their faces and be stoned to death for these pictures.

I think that like most women there is great diversity amongst regions and countries. To date though, Iranian women in my personal opinion stand out the most. They are Persian, and Persian's tend to not associate as Arab, they tend to have finer and softer features. There men too.

I think that like most women there is great diversity amongst regions and countries. To date though, Iranian women in my personal opinion stand out the most. They are Persian, and Persian's tend to not associate as Arab, they tend to have finer and softer features. There men too.

we have a good family friend who is mostly Persian and yes, she is extremely attractive and exotic looking.

and she does not consider herself IRANIAN.. understandably..

From the forum guidelines: - Image must not contain URL or other advertisement

LAST WARNING!

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_n20k1yHkzr1sh2e3to1_400.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS46h8Cqlw2ATMN4pNodfteuUIFj8RpuE6Vn8V_0I6v8LXz-pHe

This one looks like a friend of mine (of Lebanese descent) I haven't seen in years. Should have seduced her but didn't.

girls8.jpg

My husband had a few leboneise (that right?) girl friends before we dated, and fooled around with some middle eastern interpreters when on his many tours through the sand boxes. He speaks Arabic and many middle eastern women are very beautiful and definitely have a way about them. And knowing my husband he was probably getting tired screwing air force and marine girls.

Back