Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It better not :p




*Un-smack*

Don't worry about the smack, I didn't feel it anyway :p


I gotta share this. At work, a few coworkers have this game of randomly pulling each other's nipples or smacking each other in the crotch. I somehow got involved in the game and the first time it happens my coworker is just walking past as I step out a door, he reaches out and pulls my nipple quite hard. I didn't even flinch from the surprise of it. It was awesome. I just looked at him and said, "I'm a robot, bitch."
 
Don't worry about the smack, I didn't feel it anyway :p


I gotta share this. At work, a few coworkers have this game of randomly pulling each other's nipples or smacking each other in the crotch. I somehow got involved in the game and the first time it happens my coworker is just walking past as I step out a door, he reaches out and pulls my nipple quite hard. I didn't even flinch from the surprise of it. It was awesome. I just looked at him and said, "I'm a robot, bitch."




I wanna play that game with my co-workers now.

But somehow...I don't think that'll go well -_-"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top