Lady Reiha
Rating: S̴̟͔͇̩̳͉
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2006
- Posts
- 34,882
Just don't feed the Ego and you'll be fine (as will your brains)
EGO?! What EGO?
*smacks Tolly upside the head*
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just don't feed the Ego and you'll be fine (as will your brains)
EGO?! What EGO?
*smacks Tolly upside the head*
Uh, THE Ego.. thus the capitalization. Has naught to do with you Rei-rei

It better not
*Un-smack*

Don't worry about the smack, I didn't feel it anyway
I gotta share this. At work, a few coworkers have this game of randomly pulling each other's nipples or smacking each other in the crotch. I somehow got involved in the game and the first time it happens my coworker is just walking past as I step out a door, he reaches out and pulls my nipple quite hard. I didn't even flinch from the surprise of it. It was awesome. I just looked at him and said, "I'm a robot, bitch."
Mew Mew!
Ello![]()
How are you?
You shall become Rap Cat's lead dancer.
I'm purdy good, and yourself?
I'm good thank you.
And an Good evening to you!
Yummy Kanu time!
http://ranka.imouto.org/sample/d6046c083e0bc2fb436f9dbdd2553f13/moe%2033916%20sample.jpg
I usually don't like this sort of thing, but that's a lot of win right there.
*grins* I have more!!
*voice all deep like Tolly's*
That's good, That's good.
Would you like some Toffee?
Post or PM, then.
*chuckle* Yeah.. I'm randomly on the comp tonight it seems. I'm not much of a conversationalist tonight.

You never are![]()