Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, I agree. Pixie bought a pack by accident one day and we've not gone back since :p

*Nods*

I will say though, they're not as easy to find as the normal size ones.
Argh. Is it too much to ask for... Hardware support from the companies?
 
*Nods*

I will say though, they're not as easy to find as the normal size ones.
Argh. Is it too much to ask for... Hardware support from the companies?

I disagree, I've not had a problem finding them at any of the drug stores I've gone to. Though, I know they make a much larger selection than what I've seen at most.
 
I disagree, I've not had a problem finding them at any of the drug stores I've gone to. Though, I know they make a much larger selection than what I've seen at most.

Perhaps in Canada. :D
:eek: Maybe the average is larger up north?
 
It does seem that way from what I've heard from other guys :p

*Sniff*

Ah well.
I'm proud of what I have, and haven't had any complaints.
... Other than "please stop trying to smother me with a pillow during sex."
But that hardly counts, eh?
 
*Sniff*

Ah well.
I'm proud of what I have, and haven't had any complaints.
... Other than "please stop trying to smother me with a pillow during sex."
But that hardly counts, eh?

Naw, that counts for somethin', just not sure what yet :p

I've had complaints. Some of my lovers found me too large.. and well, I don't get the kind of sex I want :p

Anywho.. I'm here to terrorize people, not gossip like a school girl, I hardly look frightening atm.
 
Naw, that counts for somethin', just not sure what yet :p

I've had complaints. Some of my lovers found me too large.. and well, I don't get the kind of sex I want :p

Anywho.. I'm here to terrorize people, not gossip like a school girl, I hardly look frightening atm.

*Shrug*

It's just not as funny without Spins around.

Ah well.

Carry on with the terrorizing.
 
Funny, I'm watching transformers right now... Decepticons terrorize :p


And you're right.. I miss my arch-nemesis.

Bah! Decepticons.
Terrorize? More like mildly irritate.

Good sir Ego, you seem to juxtuposed the words arch nemesis for "victim."
 
That's one HELL of a filter, if you saw him as a nemesis....
Except maybe for the affections of a certain monarch.
And even then....

*chuckle* I don't fight over affections, I just knock 'em out with my "hammer" :p


And besides, I got the one I wanted :D

And I like my glasses, though they make me kinda look like Elton John... *shudders*
 
*chuckle* I don't fight over affections, I just knock 'em out with my "hammer" :p


And besides, I got the one I wanted :D

And I like my glasses, though they make me kinda look like Elton John... *shudders*

You got the ONE you wanted.
What about the high score, man?!

Blunt head trauma is the best pick up line short of "I just inherited 14 million (currency) yesterday."

Anyway, enjoy your evening.
I'm back off to work.
Whee.
 
*stares back and forth*


When do I get to eat your brains?
 
for those who haven't already done it:

I NEED YOUR INFO FOR THE SECRET SANTA EXCHANGE IN BY NOVEMBER 3RD OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN!


Please fill out the PM I sent you. If you need me to send it again- let me know, Thanks : )
 
Careful,Rei. I hear it's venomous,too. :D

Oh god I've nerded myself out of the breeding pool. I just read this and immediately imagined a species where the male had a venemous serpent instead of a penis, it delivers the sperm from one tube and the poison from another leading from the poison producing gland. The fangs patch on inside.

...sucks for the women. Somebody shoot me in the head.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top