Lady Reiha
Rating: S̴̟͔͇̩̳͉
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2006
- Posts
- 34,882
Thank-you Snakey and Needfie! ^^
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank-you Snakey and Needfie! ^^
When do we get to see how that birthday suit looks on you?
Pervert.

Now to go back to playing Settlers of Catan!

Wow, I had forgotten how much nerdiness turns me on![]()
*Scrambles for a welcome basket*
Welcome to the Nerd thread!
Rei; CATAN! The only game where sheep are used to build roads, armor, and the occasional city. Fucking love Cities and Knights.

Wow, I had forgotten how much nerdiness turns me on![]()
Nothing nerdy for me, other than making a ping-pong gun and some match rockets.
Anyone ever hear of a wolf in cleric's armor?HAHAHAHAHA!
Best day ever yesterday.
Not only did the pussy foot democrats sweep the presidential race, but they also claimed a nearly fillibuster proof majority!
Plus, I got to give back rubs, flirt, and bite the asses of three 19 - 20 year old single chicks.
Anyone ever hear of a wolf in cleric's armor?
Remember, remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.


Today I asked a girl I flirt with if she knew "which way was down?" and she replied, "Towards the enemy's gate." That's nerd love![]()
HAHAHAHAHA!
Best day ever yesterday.
Not only did the pussy foot democrats sweep the presidential race, but they also claimed a nearly fillibuster proof majority!
Plus, I got to give back rubs, flirt, and bite the asses of three 19 - 20 year old single chicks.
Anyone ever hear of a wolf in cleric's armor?
Remember, remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.[/QUOTE]
Strangely enough, V for Vendetta is on TV tonight!
HAHAHAHAHA!
Best day ever yesterday.
Not only did the pussy foot democrats sweep the presidential race, but they also claimed a nearly fillibuster proof majority!
Plus, I got to give back rubs, flirt, and bite the asses of three 19 - 20 year old single chicks.
Anyone ever hear of a wolf in cleric's armor?
Remember, remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.[/QUOTE]
Strangely enough, V for Vendetta is on TV tonight!
Alan moore hates you for looking at that Film.![]()
Alan moore hates you for looking at that Film.![]()
Well then. Thank goodness he had nothing to do with that film eh?
So that means I can look at it *nod nod*
Well then. Thank goodness he had nothing to do with that film eh?
So that means I can look at it *nod nod*
Alan moore can be dick sometimes but I actually enjoy some of the films better than his book.OH yeah I so went there.
Alan moore can be dick sometimes but I actually enjoy some of the films better than his book.OH yeah I so went there.
Alan Moore has decided not to ever make you into a D.C character.
Oh Goddess save me, now they're talking about an X-Box 360 Christmas.......
http://www.atlus.com/zoids/
That looks freakin awesome!![]()
Oh Goddess save me, now they're talking about an X-Box 360 Christmas.......
http://www.atlus.com/zoids/