Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I had forgotten how much nerdiness turns me on :D

*Scrambles for a welcome basket*

Welcome to the Nerd thread!

Rei; CATAN! The only game where sheep are used to build roads, armor, and the occasional city. Fucking love Cities and Knights.
 
Last edited:
*Scrambles for a welcome basket*

Welcome to the Nerd thread!

Rei; CATAN! The only game where sheep are used to build roads, armor, and the occasional city. Fucking love Cities and Knights.

Don't forget the Metal roads, and brick too!!! :D

Oh and wheat- yes wheat and sheep, wheat and sheep. Damn number 7 robbers!!
 
HAHAHAHAHA!

Best day ever yesterday.

Not only did the pussy foot democrats sweep the presidential race, but they also claimed a nearly fillibuster proof majority!

Plus, I got to give back rubs, flirt, and bite the asses of three 19 - 20 year old single chicks.

:D Anyone ever hear of a wolf in cleric's armor?

Remember, remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
 
HAHAHAHAHA!

Best day ever yesterday.

Not only did the pussy foot democrats sweep the presidential race, but they also claimed a nearly fillibuster proof majority!

Plus, I got to give back rubs, flirt, and bite the asses of three 19 - 20 year old single chicks.

:D Anyone ever hear of a wolf in cleric's armor?

Remember, remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

19-20 year old single chicks means nothing... did they have nice asses? :p
 
Today I asked a girl I flirt with if she knew "which way was down?" and she replied, "Towards the enemy's gate." That's nerd love :heart:
 
HAHAHAHAHA!

Best day ever yesterday.

Not only did the pussy foot democrats sweep the presidential race, but they also claimed a nearly fillibuster proof majority!

Plus, I got to give back rubs, flirt, and bite the asses of three 19 - 20 year old single chicks.

:D Anyone ever hear of a wolf in cleric's armor?

Remember, remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.[/
QUOTE]

Strangely enough, V for Vendetta is on TV tonight!
 
HAHAHAHAHA!

Best day ever yesterday.

Not only did the pussy foot democrats sweep the presidential race, but they also claimed a nearly fillibuster proof majority!

Plus, I got to give back rubs, flirt, and bite the asses of three 19 - 20 year old single chicks.

:D Anyone ever hear of a wolf in cleric's armor?

Remember, remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.[/
QUOTE]

Strangely enough, V for Vendetta is on TV tonight!

Alan moore hates you for looking at that Film.:mad:
 
Oh Goddess save me, now they're talking about an X-Box 360 Christmas.......

http://www.atlus.com/zoids/

We got one here -_-" For like 3 days.. the boys kept playing Braid.

Now it's Little Big Planet for me. *squee*

Rhysty- I'll check my schedule. Pho tonight at 9. Meet us at Happy Harbor if you wanna join <3

Wyld, CT wants your hubby to come online. He wants to chat with him!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top