SexyCleric
Don't make me spank you.
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2006
- Posts
- 2,942
Uh, not really.. and in these modern ages we call them condoms and they pinch... a lot.
*Shrug*
The Trojan magnums aren't too bad.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Uh, not really.. and in these modern ages we call them condoms and they pinch... a lot.

*Shrug*
The Trojan magnums aren't too bad.![]()

Naw, I agree. Pixie bought a pack by accident one day and we've not gone back since![]()
*Nods*
I will say though, they're not as easy to find as the normal size ones.
Argh. Is it too much to ask for... Hardware support from the companies?
I disagree, I've not had a problem finding them at any of the drug stores I've gone to. Though, I know they make a much larger selection than what I've seen at most.

Perhaps in Canada.
Maybe the average is larger up north?

It does seem that way from what I've heard from other guys![]()
*Sniff*
Ah well.
I'm proud of what I have, and haven't had any complaints.
... Other than "please stop trying to smother me with a pillow during sex."
But that hardly counts, eh?


Naw, that counts for somethin', just not sure what yet
I've had complaints. Some of my lovers found me too large.. and well, I don't get the kind of sex I want
Anywho.. I'm here to terrorize people, not gossip like a school girl, I hardly look frightening atm.
*Shrug*
It's just not as funny without Spins around.
Ah well.
Carry on with the terrorizing.

Funny, I'm watching transformers right now... Decepticons terrorize
And you're right.. I miss my arch-nemesis.
Bah! Decepticons.
Terrorize? More like mildly irritate.
Good sir Ego, you seem to juxtuposed the words arch nemesis for "victim."

I see the world through very over-sized oddly tinted glasses..![]()
That's one HELL of a filter, if you saw him as a nemesis....
Except maybe for the affections of a certain monarch.
And even then....


*chuckle* I don't fight over affections, I just knock 'em out with my "hammer"
And besides, I got the one I wanted
And I like my glasses, though they make me kinda look like Elton John... *shudders*
"They're made out of meat."
"Meat?"
.....
"And why not? Imagine how unbearably, how unutterably cold the Universe would be if one were all alone ..."
*stares back and forth*
When do I get to eat your brains?
*stares back and forth*
When do I get to eat your brains?
Uh, not really.. and in these modern ages we call them condoms and they pinch... a lot.

I've found that the kitchen sized trashbags work pretty well, even if they are a bit snug. *d&r*![]()
Careful,Rei. I hear it's venomous,too.O_O
Texxy's got a big snake!!!!
Halloweeners!

Careful,Rei. I hear it's venomous,too.![]()