Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like me :D


I have a Vodka and Coke in front of me, and my face has been erm.. "experimented" on back in my wild, teenager years.


I only have in my eyebrow piecing on my face now : ) I'd think CT would be turned off if he saw my face back in highschool.

But I want a few tattoos though. I have it all figured out too!

I want:


A Chocobo or a Moogle on the back of my neck.

A SiP tattoo on my arm of Katchoo, David and Francine

My Planetary signs on the inside of my wrists ( the two Pluto signs)

The numbers 1-13 in Roman numerals down on the back of both calfs.

Only on tat on me;). The chinese symbol for family in the small of my back. But my eyebrows are caged with piercings, the right ear has eight, the left has four to match Swain's, one in the septum of my nose, one on each side of the nose, one at the center under my lip, one in the corner of my lower lip, and two in a line in my tongue;).
 
Only on tat on me;). The chinese symbol for family in the small of my back. But my eyebrows are caged with piercings, the right ear has eight, the left has four to match Swain's, one in the septum of my nose, one on each side of the nose, one at the center under my lip, one in the corner of my lower lip, and two in a line in my tongue;).



Now I deffinately need to see a piccie of you!



I have seen Swain. Now it's your turn missy! :p
 
I'm proud a him, even if he doesn't see why.

Me, well that's another animal of a whole different color.......

You gotta do it.


Come on. We've been friends since when? 2006? :p



gimme gimme gimme! *waves Sadie pic in the air*


>: D


and Swain.. wow. When I saw him I was scared of him! But I'm a frady cat :D
 
You gotta do it.


Come on. We've been friends since when? 2006? :p



gimme gimme gimme! *waves Sadie pic in the air*


>: D


and Swain.. wow. When I saw him I was scared of him! But I'm a frady cat :D

He's my teddy bear protector.

As to me, well you've known me since what, '06? You know my history. You also know that despite my job, I have a big, big self esteem issue.....
 
He's my teddy bear protector.

As to me, well you've known me since what, '06? You know my history. You also know that despite my job, I have a big, big self esteem issue.....

And you think I don't? :p
 
*wanders in, huge black flashlight waving, long stream of light crossing and cris-crossing the floor* Hmn...somebody left their popcorn....somebody else..left bodily fluids...nasty...

*moves on through the rooms, checking locks and that doors are shut and lights turned off*
 
don't look at me. I'm only responsible for cheenipy crumbs. *whistles*
 
Why, do these always look so good....

I wanna draw now

I'm doing a wack of anime nudes for my boyfriend ^-^. They're fun and a bit of a challenge. ( I normally do regular stock, but to do a nude- that's a fun, sexy task!)
 
I'm doing a wack of anime nudes for my boyfriend ^-^. They're fun and a bit of a challenge. ( I normally do regular stock, but to do a nude- that's a fun, sexy task!)

Where can i see some of your work?

That is a lucky bf..
 
Where can i see some of your work?

That is a lucky bf..

I do commissions for a very very reasonable price. But I'm not super amazing or anything of the sort.

Here's a couple of my pieces.. *turns red* I'm really shy when I show off my stuff. It's nothing professional or anything like that.

I just like to draw. But if it's a character from an anime and someone wants an exact carbon-copy of that character, I can do it. I just prefer drawing in my own medium- harsh lines and boldness all the way :D

If CT wants, he can post the pictures I have drawn for him. But you gotta ask him.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p188/LadyReiha/SierrasSailorMoonArt08.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p188/LadyReiha/Myart.jpg
 
Yay improbably large breasts! Gods, I love anime...

So do I, my friend. So do I....


and I'm a chick! <.< who's attracted to anime chicks...with large breasts.


I blame it on him. *points at CT stuffing his face full of food*
 
Drunken Soccer moms used to be a fantasy of mine. But now...I believe them to be the bane of all human existence. They are loud and obnoxious. And gods the cussing! Foul mouthed she-devils! If you get between them and booze, or a little socializin...only the lord above can help you. They WILL take vengeance!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top