CarnageSIS
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 5, 2002
- Posts
- 2,632
I have a fridge full of left over orange jello shots, I'm good 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Alright y'all, tis my bedtime
Wishing you all good mental health
Let's turn that into a trash can filled with empty jello shots.![]()
*pours k_m_d a shot* Welcome to the over 21 section![]()
While all of these guys watch anime... May you join me for a drink? I still have cookies
... then I would wake up humg over & unemployed...

I am a fan of any party where libations are liberally consumed. I prefer to stick to my bourbon bu I am sure I can make due with orange jello shots.
Was that hung or hump?![]()
Can we do body jello shots?
*slips a cold shot into her cleavage* Geez, that's chilly.
I am a fan of any party where libations are liberally consumed. I prefer to stick to my bourbon bu I am sure I can make due with orange jello shots.

That jello shot made you cold? May I warm you up?
Wait... I can't- I am behind the counter![]()

Oh well...
Time for bed anyway. 4:30 comes early. Night all.![]()
Another one bites the dust. Damn bills & obligations![]()
Agreed. Silly responsibilities. And thank you, sir, for the bourbon.
Is it alright that I like to watch them take the jello shots of your cleavage, Carnage? Not saing I wouldn't love to joing as well. But it is a lovely view.
That's fine, feel free to join in![]()