Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can party while I wait for my Raspberry Pi to finish setting up locales, so I can go back and uncheck the "setup all locales" option, because I didn't realize that it meant I would have to wait 6+ hours everytime I wanted to install updates. :rolleyes:
 
Since I seem to be acting as Bartender, I will ask:
What's yer Poison?
* A.D.I.D.A.S. plays low in the background. I wipe counters...*
 
Was that hung or hump? :devil:

I'd be drunk, so I don't think my misspelling hung would be an issue. Damn touchscreen sensitivity

That jello shot made you cold? May I warm you up?
Wait... I can't- I am behind the counter :(
 
I am a fan of any party where libations are liberally consumed. I prefer to stick to my bourbon bu I am sure I can make due with orange jello shots.

*sets down 2 glasses. Pours Wild Turkey 101*
If you know the words, then join me:
We drink to Honor... If you can't cum in her, cum on her! :p
 
Another one bites the dust. Damn bills & obligations:mad:

Agreed. Silly responsibilities. And thank you, sir, for the bourbon.

Is it alright that I like to watch them take the jello shots of your cleavage, Carnage? Not saing I wouldn't love to joing as well. But it is a lovely view.
 
Agreed. Silly responsibilities. And thank you, sir, for the bourbon.

Is it alright that I like to watch them take the jello shots of your cleavage, Carnage? Not saing I wouldn't love to joing as well. But it is a lovely view.

That's fine, feel free to join in :)
 
I'm back, I'm back. I didn't miss doing jello shots off of Carnage did I?

And a question about our business venture, which do you think would attract more customers? Your cleavage or the aroma of my baking?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top