rhyst_hatchyk
Pirates are free.
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2004
- Posts
- 2,272
Hello geeks and nerds of various sorts. Hope everyone is having a good veteran's day if you celebrate it.
Remembrance Day here in Canada. Same day, basically the same holiday.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello geeks and nerds of various sorts. Hope everyone is having a good veteran's day if you celebrate it.
Not a clue, a year after we met he married a mutual female friend and moved to California. They had two kids, got divorced and then I get contacted for the first time in years with that info.
you're not much different than a guy, always thinking about boobs![]()

that's a hell of a way to start a conversation with someone you haven't talked to in years
Maybe, but unlike a guy, I can multi-task![]()
I know right? I met him when I was 19 and this was 9 years later.
what?...sorry, i was too busy thinking about your boobs![]()

Yeah I know
*flashes*
so now that he's a woman is still into women, or only into guys now?
No clue, he said hi, caught me up on his life, told me he was doing the change and I haven't heard a peep since.
haha, thought i'd miss that didn't you?
You never know, that's why I did itto see how eager you were to see mine
No clue, he said hi, caught me up on his life, told me he was doing the change and I haven't heard a peep since.
No clue, he said hi, caught me up on his life, told me he was doing the change and I haven't heard a peep since.
very eager, obviously. i am a guy and we are talking about boobs
Yeah I know
*flashes*

and I thought it was just because you wanted to see mine![]()

i do!! pretty please?![]()
Yea, he was an odd guy, wish I could say that wasn't the norm, but alot of guys I met in person end up having something off like that.

Maybe they just want to be more like you![]()
damn, i was hoping for real![]()

lol I didn't mean they all wanna be women. Just like the guy I met after him I dated for almost two years LD, we saw each other in person several times, stayed in hotel rooms together. We were talking moving in together, alittle about marriage, yet he never even kissed me!
lol I didn't mean they all wanna be women. Just like the guy I met after him I dated for almost two years LD, we saw each other in person several times, stayed in hotel rooms together. We were talking moving in together, alittle about marriage, yet he never even kissed me!
That is a bit weird