Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a clue, a year after we met he married a mutual female friend and moved to California. They had two kids, got divorced and then I get contacted for the first time in years with that info.

that's a hell of a way to start a conversation with someone you haven't talked to in years
 
Yea, he was an odd guy, wish I could say that wasn't the norm, but alot of guys I met in person end up having something off like that.
 
Maybe they just want to be more like you :heart:

lol I didn't mean they all wanna be women. Just like the guy I met after him I dated for almost two years LD, we saw each other in person several times, stayed in hotel rooms together. We were talking moving in together, alittle about marriage, yet he never even kissed me!
 
damn, i was hoping for real :cool:

If you wish hard enough it might come true :rolleyes::devil:

lol I didn't mean they all wanna be women. Just like the guy I met after him I dated for almost two years LD, we saw each other in person several times, stayed in hotel rooms together. We were talking moving in together, alittle about marriage, yet he never even kissed me!

That is a bit weird
 
lol I didn't mean they all wanna be women. Just like the guy I met after him I dated for almost two years LD, we saw each other in person several times, stayed in hotel rooms together. We were talking moving in together, alittle about marriage, yet he never even kissed me!

wait.....you dated for 2 years and got that serious in your relationship, but never had any physical intimacy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top