Nerd Hook Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, was a weird time in my life at 19-20, but yea.

I would have (kissed you, that is). And a lot more besides ;)

But I've been there too. Most of my relationships have been long distance, but the last one I had wasn't. Unfortunately, we barely saw each other, almost never talked, and it was ridiculously awkward.

I won't make that mistake again.
 
You might want to stop before your brain explodes :rolleyes:

there's this comic strip that i wish i could find a copy of where two brothers go to a wishing well to each make a wish. the younger brother makes his wish and suddenly a red balloon tied to a string appears in his hands, and he's very happy. the older brother berates him for wasting his wish, and then he goes to make his wish and you see the balloon pop. fucking hilarious. that was the first thing i thought of when you mentioned wishing
 
Okay, my puppy is not very quick on this whole gravity thing. She keeps gnawing on her toys at the edge of the bed so that when she let's them go for a moment they fall to the floor. Then she looks down at the like "Wtf?"
 
Okay, my puppy is not very quick on this whole gravity thing. She keeps gnawing on her toys at the edge of the bed so that when she let's them go for a moment they fall to the floor. Then she looks down at the like "Wtf?"

Well, most dogs aren't terribly smart animals. Especially puppies. But maybe she'll get it one day!

Edit: Of course, my uncle's dog never learned from anything. If you threw a ball at the fence and it bounced off, he would go charging headfirst into the fence, smack his head, and then go after the ball.
 
Well, most dogs aren't terribly smart animals. Especially puppies. But maybe she'll get it one day!

Edit: Of course, my uncle's dog never learned from anything. If you threw a ball at the fence and it bounced off, he would go charging headfirst into the fence, smack his head, and then go after the ball.

I dunno, I mean hell at least my puppy know when I want kisses and when I don't. I've yet to meet a guy that can figure that one out ;)
 
I dunno, I mean hell at least my puppy know when I want kisses and when I don't. I've yet to meet a guy that can figure that one out ;)

Bad luck there.. I've always been pretty good at that. My wife has no complaints :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top