CarnageSIS
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 5, 2002
- Posts
- 2,632
I'm sure you could get some volunteers here to help you experiment...you know, in the name of science.
Oh of course, for science
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm sure you could get some volunteers here to help you experiment...you know, in the name of science.
lol Nice, the cube two rows down from me has a sign letting us know when the last raptor incident occured in the office![]()
I knew a guy who lined the top of his cubicle with rare, packaged Transformers figures.
And it's finally happened. Even with nerds I feel like the odd person out.
You try to fit in make friends, but time and again life shows you the futility of trying.
Makes me feel like I should just give up on trying to be part of humanity. I'm not a jock, not a nerd or a geek. I'm not a greaser or a rebel. I simply exist alone, but I'm not a loner. I'm in the silent dark corner nobody thinks about. I follow the rules and play it safe. I'm treated like a book on the shelf.
I've tried to find my place, but it seems not to be here. Sorry for wasting your time.
(End of line)
And it's finally happened. Even with nerds I feel like the odd person out.
You try to fit in make friends, but time and again life shows you the futility of trying.
Makes me feel like I should just give up on trying to be part of humanity. I'm not a jock, not a nerd or a geek. I'm not a greaser or a rebel. I simply exist alone, but I'm not a loner. I'm in the silent dark corner nobody thinks about. I follow the rules and play it safe. I'm treated like a book on the shelf.
I've tried to find my place, but it seems not to be here. Sorry for wasting your time.
(End of line)
Sorry I make an attempt to avoid illegal substances, and you only helped me prove my poiint even more by offending me with that video.
Sorry I make an attempt to avoid illegal substances, and you only helped me prove my poiint even more by offending me with that video.
*grooves to Renegades of Funk*

We're the renegades we're the people
With our own philosophies
We change the course of history
Everyday people like you and me
![]()


Morning my little geeklings
Well my sotry has been approved but still doesn't seem to actually be up yet![]()
Morning my little geeklings
Well my sotry has been approved, adding it to my sig now![]()

Heh. Now I have At The Drive-In's Cosmonaut playing.
So you gave me the need to listen to RATM before moving on yourself? How very kind of you![]()
Why of course. It doesn't mean my playlist won't cycle back to RATM at some point.
I just ended up putting some Pearl Jam on instead![]()
