CarnageSIS
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 5, 2002
- Posts
- 2,632
Why's that?
Took me 3 years just to get a title change >.> not sure I can hold out for a raise, lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why's that?
Took me 3 years just to get a title change >.> not sure I can hold out for a raise, lol

I'll come in and beat them for you![]()

lol Sexual Harassment goes to a whole new level![]()

lol Sexual Harassment goes to a whole new level![]()
Ain't work just a pain in the ass?
One of the few nice things about working in the financial sector is having today off (Veterans Day).
I'm spending it reading Lit, Harry Potter ( gotta re-read them all before the new movie next week!) and my recent acquisition: all of White Wolf's 'World of Darkness' books in .PDF form.
Is that nerdy enough or what?


Ain't work just a pain in the ass?
One of the few nice things about working in the financial sector is having today off (Veterans Day).
I'm spending it reading Lit, Harry Potter ( gotta re-read them all before the new movie next week!) and my recent acquisition: all of White Wolf's 'World of Darkness' books in .PDF form.
Is that nerdy enough or what?

So as someone who uses her iPhone for a good 90% of her Lit posts as well as e-mail and texting. I have been burned by autocorrect more than once thus http://damnyouautocorrect.com is freaking hilarious, I totally feel their pain.
.So as someone who uses her iPhone for a good 90% of her Lit posts as well as e-mail and texting. I have been burned by autocorrect more than once thus http://damnyouautocorrect.com is freaking hilarious, I totally feel their pain.

Not as funny to somebody whose phone has a real keyboard, and has no need for autocorrect.
wow, I have been laughing myself silly since posted that![]()
I usually check it during my morning break and have to be careful not to laugh too loud in my cube.
I usually check it during my morning break and have to be careful not to laugh too loud in my cube.
*Yawns* Good morning everyone. I got waffles, pancakes, bacon, fresh fruit and omelets made to order.
Yea, it's not for everyone, just be quiet and stare at the boobs
<------
My brother has an iPhone and he's sent me some hilarious texts.
*stares intently anyway*

My friends and I all have iPhones so it can lead to some odd conversations.
![]()
Oh, I can imagine. I'm up to page 11 on that site and LMAOing.
And you know you like the staring![]()


*waves a hand infrotn of your face* Nope he's out of it
Can I borrow your breasts on timeshare CS?![]()
I'm still here. Honest.
... boooooooooobs.
It's like a porno version of dawn of the dead.....hmmmmm
Oh, I can imagine. I'm up to page 11 on that site and LMAOing.
And you know you like the staring![]()
*waves a hand infrotn of your face* Nope he's out of it
Can I borrow your breasts on timeshare CS?![]()

wow that auto correct site.. bad ass.. so funny