Mutual Assistance (Closed for Homerun2611)

Pound, pound, pound, the sexy brunette took his cock, her ass shaking as he bottomed out. Her grunts were primal, spectacular. He slammed into her tightness. He heard his Tink, loved his Tink. Slam, slam, slam, Three more hard thrusts, stretching her.

Then he was gone, out, replaced by his hand, his cock now deep inside Tink. His quickness and agility surprised even him, impressive for a man his size, and age, hell any age. This had been his plan all along. To rotate between these to women, these all american classic cunts. Use the quick transitions to break rhythm, recharge, and last. God he loved fucking them, his cock couldn’t get enough. And to be able to go from one to the other, back and forth, back and forth, was beyond erotic.

His hand now on Diane’s hip, the other deep in sawing Lilly’s open wet slit, he was again in heavan. Now the deep gutteral groans were Dianes, her perfect ass shaking as his balls smacked into her. Slam, slam, he fired. He pulled his cock completelynout, he heard her whimper, more. And then she squealed as he enjoyed entering her and plunging again to her depths. “Tink, you didn’t think Furdaddy would ever firget about his most special pet”

Lilly cried as the void in her appeared. Quickly replaced but not the same. The cry was quickly overridden by TInk's groan of satisfaction to have furdaddy back inside her.

"Oh yes furdaddy never leave" she groaned pounding back into his thrusts with perfect balance. Lilly watched her match his thrusts, speed and strength with her well trained body. She knew she was too small to ever do that.

"Go furdaddy give her perfect body your perfect seed" lilly purred looking up as her juices covered his hand. Her big brown eyes and open mouth showing her own orgasm was nearly upon her. She slid her hand across the glass and touched Tink's who looked over at her with the most erotic look Lilly had ever seen. It was partial shock and anticipation and wanon lust all in one. Lilly smiled and nodded as Tink's hand squeezed her small fingers tight and their bodies began to tighten in unison.

"OH god daddy fucking cum with us!" Tink blurted, nearly loosing control as her legs trembled and back arched with her muscles tension. Lilly nearly crushed his fingers as she squeaked with the pressure of her orgasm.

Diane's guttural groan announced her orgasm as if his cock did not already feel it. She bucked chaotically into him unable to find a rhythm as her head went blank with pleasure.

He pistoned hard into Diane, enjoying Tink's orgasm almost as much as the recipient. Something about her, he found himself wanting to please her more than himself. Her sex so raw, so giving, so deserving of her lover's best.

He felt her quiver, Lilly's squeezing of her thighs, and squeezing his fingers, he winced, it was so powerful...what a woman...what spectacular women.

His lovers' simultaneous orgasms, a thing of beauty and erotic delight...they were so in synch

He almost came, his cock begging to fire into his beautiful Tink, her body magically working him, enticing him to almost the point of no return...almost

He had a mission though...his cum already pouring from Tink. He looked at Lilly's clean slit. He had held out before in order to stay harder, longer. However now the night was likely coming to a close, and he had one more flag to plant

Clenching, he bent down and kissed his Tink's neck and pulled out

He slid behind Lilly, who suddenly realized, he was not done. "Oh God" she screamed as she felt her boss drive into her, "Fuck this is amazing" she squealed as he stretched her once more. Pound pound pound, he thrusted into her. She was tight, could not take him like Tink, but she was stil amazing. He loved her tightness, breaking her in, "Oh yes Furdaddy" she screamed, stealing Tink's pet name for her boss. Darrin grabbed her small ass, spreading her to drive in deeper. Two more hard thrusts and he let go, he fired his cum into Lilly, rope after rope filling her until he felt himself ooze out.

He smiled, he wanted both women to go to sleep tonight, even wake up tomorrow, still oozing him. He had marked his territory in the most primal sense, he was a hunter.

Lilly and Diane awoke a few hours later. Diane was horrified when she looked at the time and Lilly suddenly had the realization that there was a real life behind that incredibly hot woman. Lilly lived in her room from high school and wit her next check would look for a place if Darrin did not find her one before that She sat at the table and ate some sushi and cleaned up as she drank the last of the wine.

She went back into the office and got her clothes on and straightened up. It was just as the cleaning crew appeared that she was ready to leave. She was pretty drunk and just smiled leaving with a bottle of wine and her bosses cum running down her inner thigh. She felt dirty and awesome.

Diane straightened herself up and got home with an excuse about a girlfriend breaking up with her cheating husband and Sam just sucked on his beer and ignored her. Luckily their son was spending the night at a friends.

Back at Casa de Tate Samantha's little sister Cindy had appeared after ten years of silence. She was fifteen years younger than Sam and looked twenty. She had gorgeous straight auburn hair and pulled it back in a pony tail. her skin was pure white porcelain and her eyes blue. She said just happened to be in town and thought she would say hello, and if by the way it was OK she would spend the night.

Sam agreed knowing her sister was no good but wasn't that cruel. Sam also had more on her plate than she could handle and was heading out for a campaign function and would not be back until tomorrow.

"Darrin will take care of you" Sam said as she hurried out to the waiting car.

As the girls moved Darrin woke up, he was in that amazing post orgasmic feeling. He gave Diane a quick kiss, but saw the concern. "It is okay Tink, I am pretty sure Sam will be okay". Darrin knew he was sleeping with his dumpy little secretary, and he had locked that information away in case Tink might need it.

He knew Samantha was gone, in more ways than one, and he took his time. He was planning to go into his private bathroom and take a quick shower. Lilly asked if he wanted company, "No beautiful, we can save that for tomorrow night. Meet me at the Jet at noon tomorrow, we will be in LA by 2. We have adjoining suites reserved at the 4 Seasons. We have a dinner at 7 with the O'Brien transaction, and then the night is ours and next morning are ours before a lunch meeting. Bring at least two days clothing, at least one item sexy for dinner, but as soon as we have time, maybe even tomorrow afternoon, we will go get you some beautiful and sexy things on Rodeo Drive". She nodded yes to everything, and gave him a deep parting kiss. He could tell she enjoyed the thought of being a kept woman, at least in the style Darrin intended to keep her.

Darrin, hung his suit up, for dry cleaning to pick up in the morning, and tossed on a pair of jeans and a clean shirt. Good as new, maybe the slightest scent of Diane and Lilly still lingering for his enjoyment, he headed home.

When he pulled in, he saw the lights were on, and didn't understand. Parking on the side of the house, he came around the front and walked in the unlocked door. "Sam, I thought you were..." he was yelling when her gorgeous sister got up from the couch, "Cindy?"

Cindy smiled as Darrin roared into the house. She had been sitting on the leather couch in a short white skirt and orange halter top she had found in Sam's closet. Cindy wondered how long she had had it since they fit her tight young twenty five year old body like a glove. She stood, turned and walked slowly to Darrin letting him take her in with his eyes before she gave him a hug.

"Darrin it is good to see you" she said smiling up at him. "I was in town and thought I would say hello. Samantha is running for office?" Cindy asked surprised but not really. "She had an engagement tonight, but I assume you knew that" she said ignoring the fact he seemed to be looking for her when he came in. "Hopefully I can take her place and entertain you" she said wiht a smile Darrin could not quite read.

"I helped myself to a drink and was about to get another, would you like one?" she said walking slowly as her hips drew Darrin's eyes even after an afternoon and evening of mind blowing sex with Tink and Lilly.

He saw his young sister-in-law. It had been a long time, and my god had she grown up. Darrin recognized the outfit, although it had been a long time since he had seen that too.

"Good to see you too, Cindy, 10 years right?" He smiled and let his eyes scan up and down. Maybe it was coming off the sexual high of Tink and Lilly, but he let his eyes enjoy, taking in his young in-law a bit longer and certainly more thoroughly than appropriate. "Be careful letting Sam see you in her outit, you would hate to make your big sister jealous!" He laughed and hugged her.

"I would love a drink, three fingers of scotch on the rocks, it is in the crystal on the bar". He watched her tight young ass, wiggle over, it seemed she put extra effort into her walk. He enjoyed every step, it brought back memories. He thought about Sam, she had once looked like this, and she still looked great, but she wanted more and he was realizing so did he. She wanted her shot at grabbing the brass ring. She knew that the time had come in her life that she might have to make a choice, and her choice of events tonight, had told him, quite a bit. There were no hard feelings, they would stay married, but they would likely lead very different lives.

He watched Cindy pour the drinks, thought back on his night so far, and the flight tomorrow, and smiled, a large confident smile. A smile of a man who was truly enjoying his life. "Entertain me, huh?" He said with a wink...

Cindy's look went from a friendly smile to a playful smirk as she raised her arms above her head holding her glass and worked her hips like a dancer. She slowly turned as her narrow hips gyrated multiple times. She finally returned to look at Darrin who was smiling with his eyes well below her face.

"I can work it can't I, brother?" she said with a wicked grin. "Got a little bit to work with since I last saw you trying to steal kisses from me behind Sam's back" she said collapsing down on the plush sofa next to him. She braced herself with her small hand on his thigh without a thought.

Cindy was a devil may care free spirit, almost a complete opposite of her sister. While Sam worked hard in college and married well, Cindy stayed until they kicked her out and then she lived in a frat house for a semester before telling her parents.

"So what have you got planned for the next few days?" she asked drinking her wine. "Any time to entertain lil ole me?" she said pushing her chest out and batting her eyelashes.

Yes, she could work it, almost like a pro. He smiled, maybe there was no almost about it. "Jesus Christ Cindy, what have you been up to. And my dear I think it was you who used to come up to me and steal kisses, I think you were the one asking why I was with the boring sister?"

Darrin, laughed, "And I must say, looking at you now you may have had a point!"

She had been still a spindly kid then, and Darrin was no pedophile, but this here, this was another matter. Her body was perfect, and he loved that white, young porcelain skin, and the contrast to her auburn hair and dark eyes. She was a stunner. How could his mind even be here. He had just competed in a virtual olympathon of eroticism. Most men would want a shot of B vitamins and water to recuperate. Not Darrin though. The last few days had his libido in permanent overdrive, and now he was just riding the curve.

"Well I am supposed to fly to LA tomorrow, but that is not until noon. So we may only have tonight, and most places are closed. So unless you can stay a bit longer, or want to start traveling, we may only have here to entertain ourselves".

He knew Sam was headed out of town for an extended period, at least two weeks if she was agreeing tonight to what he assumed she was agreeing to. So it might be fun to come home to this younger, tighter version.

She kept her hand on his thigh, he looked forward to her moving it higher. Her movements had served their purpose, her sister's husband was getting nice and hard.

If that was her goal, mission accomplished, if not, slightly awkward, but hell a man is a man.

So sliding his arm around her bare shoulders, he leaned in and whispered into her ear, "So Gorgeous, what kind of entertainment is little ole you seeking tonight?"

"OH Mr Tate what would your wife say?" Cindy said leaning away, pushing on his upper thigh. "Maybe I should come with you on your travels, I know how those old hag secretaries can bring down a perfectly good hotel room stay" she said with a sparkle in her eye. She leaned back now laying on the couch, her breasts nearly falling out of her top. Her skirt nearly revealing her bare essentials.

"Not much a girl could do in this circumstance" she said acting as if she was looking a way out. "I mean I came to you and dressed like this, what is a red blooded man to do?"

He laughed at her feigned innocence. "Oh yes my innocent girl, how do you find yourself here in such a predicament?" He stood up and stripped off the t-shirt and sweats, and towered over her naked. His python of a cock standing at attention, she only stared and licked her lips.

"I know what an innocent loving sister you are. How you would have never thought of your sister's husband's cock, no matter how big you knew it was, or how your sister was not treating it as she should. How she had gotten old, yet he still needed that feel of young flesh, the tight wetness of a young cunt."

Darrin, looked down and saw her flashed opening, it glistened with the nectar of desire. His words or cock having the desired effect.

"I just wish you weren't so pure, that you weren't so loyal to your sister, that you might understand a "simple" husbands needs, and show him the mercy of your favors".

He kneeled down and still towered over her, broad shouldered and muscular, she had fantasized about him when she was young, but from now on, he would fantasize about her just as often. Sam's little sister was a stone cold fox, and much to his delight, appeared to be a total slut. Perhaps she might be interested in him trading in his old classic, for this hot, sexy number.

He grabbed his cock in his hand and leaned in, he took is swollen head and began to run it up and down her opening, his precum mixing with her juices. Her lips were already pursed, her breathing heavy, pushing her still delightfully perky tits up and down, her eyes danced between his own eyes and the manhood he wanted to share with her.

He smiled at her, like a cat ready for the beautiful young canary. The cat may have been right, but this was more hawk than canary, and their battle might get very wet, but any bloodshed would be her talons in his back.

"No, you are too good of a sister, too loyal, too virtuous, to allow yourself to be tempted by the desires of the flesh....to contemplate how you might replace her...make him want you even more than the sister you so idolize..." He rubbed up and down again, letting it peek in further, before sliding down, "...oh thank you for being so good, so strong, or otherwise, god only knows the things I might want to do to you?"

Cindy swallowed as she watched her brother in law strip and reveal one of the biggest had hardest dicks she had ever seen. And yes, she had seen a few. This was all moving way too fast. She had played fast and hard and hot and lose but never expected him to actually take her up on it. I mean she was down on her luck and would do about anything for a roof over her head and a few meals. But damn!

"Uhh Darrin" she said looking up with an expression he understood. "I think I led you down the wrong path" she said pausing her look from his face to check out his cock still in his meaty hand wet with her juices.

"You are my sisters husband, I was just playing around and wondered how far you would go." she continued now crawling back on the couch. "I have no idea you really felt this way. That you and Samantha were not the all night every night couple I remember from back in the day." she went on. Her eyes could not help but glance at the staff he held and how fucking hot he was kneeling on the couch. He had not covered himself or apologized or anything. Had not softened a millimeter as she moved back.

The awkwardness hung intertwined with the sexual tension between these two. "I mean.." she finally conceded, "if you .... if I.... I mean who would be getting hurt?" her eyes looked sheepishly up at him as her nipples nearly ripped through the top as her eyes now took him in. "You are one fine man" she said with a friendly smile.

"I should probably come clean" she started a new tone. "I am kinda homeless. My ex caught me with my ex boss. I was living in Jacob, a few hundred miles west of here. You probably never heard of it. Oil rigs and dirt mostly" her tone was embarrassed as she looked around this place. "I did not want to turn tricks like all the other ex's who stayed there, so here I am" she said trying to sound up beat as a tear welled up in her eye and a smile crossed her face. "I just wanted to be straight with you Darrin. This just got so out of hand and all I wanted was a place to crash and a few days to figure out my next plan." she said looking at him sadly.

What had gotten into him, he was honestly ashamed of himself. He would push the envelope, but he never wanted to take advantage. Lilly had made it clear of her interest, and Carpe Diem had ruled the day. The wild sex tour he had begun with Diane and escalated with Lilly had warped his mind. All of a sudden, he just assumed every beautiful woman wanted him to take her. Darrin at heart was a very good man, decent and caring. He had no delusions about Cindy, she had clearly been flirting, and had a wild past, but he had assumed way too much and gone way too far. He also realized he was angry with Sam, hurt. She had debated, even almost come back, but ultimately she had chosen political aspirations over him. And their marriage, was probably even colder now, than before Diane had entered. Seeing this young version of her, he had wanted to just enjoy, pretend.

He was hard, steel hard, and he struggled pulling his sweats up over his massive member. He was still shirtless when he sat back down, but his demeanor had changed, he was no longer ready to take her, no this look was caring, sweet, almost fatherly. “I am so sorry Cindy, I assumed something, I had no right to. I hope you can forgive me. You are right, my marriage to your sister is probably over in terms of the way you remember us. We have both moved on, or at least are starting to move on, but in different decisions. She gave me a hall pass, and I am enjoying it. I don’t delude myself that she will ultimately do any different.”

He looked at her and smiled. “Somehow that hall pass and my recent conquests took me to a state here that I shouldn’t have gone. You are welcome here as long as you want. Other than maybe to change out her wardrobe, I doubt your sister will be around much this month. So, our home is your home. If you would like to join me in LA to have a little holiday, enjoy the pool at the Ritz, you are welcome. I will get you your own room. I have a gorgeous young secretary, and I assume she will be staying with me. You won’t have to worry. Same thing here, you are safe, I won’t make any unwanted advances.” He smiles, “However, if you dress like that, you make it very difficult”.

He patted her on the knee. “I really am sorry, you can relax and enjoy yourself here, you can have the keys to my Porsche, and I will leave you a credit card if you need to get some new clothes....I will say, it is amazing how much you look like the Samantha I first fell in love with”. His tone was reflective, he was not a predator. He was a good man. He just had a strong, strong sexual appetite...

Cindy listened as Darrin turned back into the prim and proper man of the town who would be gallant and chivalrous to a fault. Cindy also knew of his alternative side. His dark side that would tie Sam to a bed and use her for his selfish pleasure. Cindy was not actually disturbed by all this and as he explained she could have the keys to the Porsche and credit cards she warmed inside but resisted the desire to smile. As he explained about marriage she could not help but have images of him naked and hard over her, simply wanting to fuck after so many years or work and social graces.

"Maybe I should wear her clothes a bit" Cindy finally responded as her eyes fell from his to his lap where things had not changed as much as his personality had with the addition of the sweat pants covering him. "I mean you clearly have a need" she said again looking at his lap. "And as nice and pretty as that secretary may be jerking off in your room thinking of her is not really suitable for a man like you" she said assuming that was what he meant. She knew he could be a beast in bed but did not really know how far that streak had run since she had been away.

"LA sounds like fun. I could certainly use some sun" she said holding her arms out and looking at her thin pale body. She smiled at Darrin and then moved across the leather couch towards him. "I think we both deserve a care free few days" she said with her hands on the cushion next to him. Her top hanging low as her breasts did the same. She licked her lips and then paused as he looked at her unsure of what she was saying.

"Maybe we should call it therapy. You can take your aggression's out on a younger vision of your wife and no one will be the wiser?" she said looking at the movement in his sweat pants before looking to his face for a verbal response.

The girl that made him feel ashamed, disappeared as suddenly as she had arrived. Darrin was not quite sure how to respond. He knew Samantha had told her, almost bragged to her about their playroom. It had been her idea. Originally had had no interest in BDSM, and honestly still didn't if he thought it implied anything nonconsensual. He would put a woman in straps, and loved to please a woman having the fantasy of being completely controlled. But he always did it in a way she could escape if she wanted. No, Samantha was the kinky one, Darrin just enjoyed sex in any form and was naturally an alpha.

He remembered a couple of Sam's statements, "If a woman goes to bed naked, she should expect/desire her holes to be used. I would love to wake up with cum oozing out of me, knowing you just couldn't control yourself, or even better, even in sleep we fuck" or "fuck me so I can't think, let me be in a state of bliss, just choose a hole any hole and let me enjoy just being a vessel, letting my man enjoy me, taking his cum however he chooses to deliver". Yes, the prim and proper Samantha had loved her kinks, the models of Darrin's cock, the cameras, all of it, and he had learned to love it too.

So now her words seemed so prophetic, "Maybe I should wear her clothes a bit...Maybe we should call it therapy. You can take your aggression's out on a younger vision of your wife and no one will be the wiser?" He doubted he needed therapy, and her assumptions of Lilly couldn't have been more off base. However, the idea of having a younger, honestly sexier version of his wife, at his disposal, and to enjoy carnally, appealed to him very much.

She brought her eyes up from watching his cock to looking into his eyes. He wasn't reading this wrong, whether it was him, or just the idea of one upping her sister, she wanted to be intimate. At first he didn't answer, he leaned in and kissed her, slid his hand inside her halter top, massaging her breast then rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Her kiss did remind him of Sam, but her body, so young so beautiful, yes he would like the chance to enjoy this. "Yes, I would enjoy that very much....and so would he". Her eyes again staring at his cock, he took her hand and brought it over to rest directly on her visual target...

Cindy knew she had turned the tide. His hand was obscene on her breast as her sister's husband was doing it. He took her small hand and placed it on his cock. Covered with sweat pants it felt enormous. She was so turned on but wanted to make Darrin crazed before releasing his seed.

Cindy was a bad girl. Smarter than her sister but focused on different things. Where Sam had attended the best school and studied hard, Cindy was spending office hours on her knees and getting similar grades. Cindy knew how the world worked, or thought she did, so when her parents cut her off she let her heart, and his endless libido carry her to the oil field. It was an adventure, she told herself but eventually he drank too much and she wanted the finer things she remembered from what seemed another life.

She slowly ran her small hand over his cock. Cindy was petite and tiny compared to statuesque Samantha. They shared full chests but Cindy was much younger. She smiled at Darrin feeling the size of him.

"Let's play memories from your past" she said moving back away from him. "Like the first time you kissed Sam" she said. Her excitement was contagious and seemed as excited to hear the memories as play them. "Is that weird?" she asked seeing Darrin's expression. "I mean we can just do it right here, right now, but I imagine you are more of a foreplay kind of guy." she said licking her lips in hopes he was. "I want to play out your hottest memory or fantasy Darrin" she said in a quiet voice that said "I am young and delicious and ready to make you cry with orgasm."

"Or do you want to play something different. Maybe back at the house when you would come with Sam and stay with us in the guest room down the hall from my room? You remember Darrin? I think your eyes followed me running around in my nighty or my bikini during the day, if I recall..." her voice was like a siren sound drawing him into her game and back to years gone by, opportunities missed, but now reappearing.

Oh God, that sounded enticing. Darrin did like the foreplay, the seduction, the feeling of the want before the fulfilling of the need. He did remember those days back at Sam’s home. It hadn’t been pure lust as much as tittilation. But he had watched that little nightie, sometimes she would scamper up the stars or to her room, and he wondered where those legs went, and what lay beneath. To recreate those moments, but with this beautiful young woman, Mmmm, he murmured loud enough for her to hear it.

And then the reliving the best of Sam, ‘Sam’s Greatest Hits’ oh that would be nice. Lust filled his body, she had ignited new kin’s, and he wanted it all. “You are a dirty little girl, and I love it. Yes, let’s do it all, the dual seduction of the young Cindy, the replay of the Darrin and Samantha romance and our discovery of the darker side. Yes, I love the foreplay, the seduction. If that is what you want, let the games begin. We will have plenty of time, our only rule is no rules.”

His cock was burning, his eyes are ablaze. “ Do you mind I certain games, if I even call you Sam”. His body was feeling a whole new type of lust, he wanted to take this journey with her. Then he thought, was he over indulging again, “Are you sure this is what you want baby, to play out all our fantasies.”

Cindy smiled as Darrin was definitely in.
"Girls have fantasies to relive too" she said as she looked devilishly cute. "Think those nighties fell on me or those bikinis were the only thing I had to wear" her smile broadened. "I have thought back on those days over the years. Even imagined you when I was with guys built like you. And alone, well let's just say you were #1 on the hit parade of my fantasies.
You can call me anything you want as long as it excites you and I might have some names for you too." she said. "I hope I am not too open, too, eh well, horny for ya" she said now standing as if she was a little girl who needed a bathroom. Standing on her tip toes with excitement.

"Where should we begin? Unless you are tired after a hard day and traveling tomorrow. Will it be awkward to bring me along?" she asked falling into her role as concubine.

"I will never be that tired", he winked. Her proposal of playing out history differently, fully exploring their fantasies, no rules, had him incredibly turned on. His cock, hell his entire body was ready to go. It was almost impossible to believe that just over two hours he had finished the incredible session Tink and Lilly. Lilly, he didn't imagine she would mind Cincy joining. He wasn't even sure he would broach a group encounter. He had plans for Lilly and hadn't been thinking about anyone else, but knowing his assistant she enjoyed her knew boss bringing in new conquests for her enjoyment, particularly those that looked and performed like Tink, and he assumed, Cindy. He would get Cindy her own room, and see where things went.

"Let's wait to play out the Samantha highlights". He looked at her in her younger girl pose. Let's go back 10 years. You were what, an 18-20 year old girl? Running around in her nightie, fantasies of her brother in law playing through her head, him titillated at seeing the younger, smaller, SEXIER (He looked at her to sense her reaction, the grin clear on her face) hot sister. Curious, wondering what his wife's sister might be like? Was she interested too? So shocked when he was laying in bed, his wife asleep next to him, and he saw the beautiful young girl, crack their bedroom door open, and step inside..."

Darrin wanted to be seduced by the young woman in his fantasy, and throw caution to the wind to own the moment. This was long before Sam and he had let others into their bed, and Sam had been both jealous and frustrated by her younger sister. She had seen her husband sometimes glance a bit too often, linger a bit too long. Sam knew she was hot, but how could he find that appealing when he had her...but he did...

Cindy smiled and twisted her hair in her finger. If she had been chewing gum she would have been a believable teen.

"Let's go back to the pool days" she said getting to her feet. "Sit, let me get you a drink" she said as his eyes followed her to the bar and she returned with a crystal glass of whisky. She leaned over giving him a full view as she handed the glass to him.

"Be right back" she said looking up without standing and watching his eyes focused below her chin.

She spun on her heels letting her ass fill his vision before bounding off and up the stairs.

"Don't fuck this up Cindy" she said to herself knowing this was her last chance. She had not told Darrin the whole story. Her ex had not broken up with her, but was now probably looking for her. She had slipped out and onto a bus last night and prayed he would not track her back here. She had skeletons for sure but what she needed to do was keep Darrin wanting her and he could protect her.

She found Sam's dresser and some interesting toys. "For later" she sighed as she held a massive dildo. "Damn Sam!" she said unsure what she could do with something that big. She finally found the bikinis.

"Must have been a while since these have seen the deep end"s he smiled reaching into the back of the drawer. She pulled out a macrame bikini that brought back memories from the past.

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m11fqoe5j61qjh7rv.jpg

She slipped it on and then saw a jewelry box. She quickly looked through seeing enough diamonds to live on for years. She resisted the urge to help herself and pulled some gold bracelets on.

She stood in front of the standing mirror and looked at herself. She was tired and her hair was a mess but she also knew her body was more what Darrin was interested in.

"I'll take care of him big sis" she said to the image in the mirror. She turned and went down stairs.

She walked back into the room where Darrin sat with his empty glass patiently. She looked at him with a shyness and was suddenly back to the house she grew up in. That nervous shy girl boldly walking around in front of her sisters husband.

"Hey Darrin" she said as she would have back then, a little embarrassed and a lot turned on. She walked then ran to the sliding glass door leading to the pool. Her tight young body leaning back to pull the heavy glass door open. Once open she looked back over her shoulder and smiled then disappeared out into the pool area.

A second later the sound of a splash came through the door left open.

She served the drink, Darrin knew this game, played it many times with young cocktail waitresses, even earlier today with Lilly. It didn't matter, he always loved it, their little peep show, his wanton lusting of the view. Both parties got off, and he was always very rewarding of the entertainers.

The cool whiskey tasted good, helped refresh him. It had been a hell of a day, and it looked like it might be a hell of a night. What a pleasant surprise this had been. He had pulled in the driveway, thinking how badly he needed a good night's sleep in order to rejuvenate for the trip, but this was much more fun. He would grab a nap on his bed in the plane, maybe even enjoy the ladies sleeping in his arms.

Cindy, came down wearing Sam's old macrame suit. Where had she found that? The years had put that into retirement, it was so nice to see it come out of storage. He recognized the jewelry, he had purchased it all. She took easily to Sam's things, all of them. He smiled, he could see she needed to be spoiled a bit, and that was his specialty. He worked hard, was successful, and he loved spoiling beautiful women. 'Beautiful women need beautiful things', it was a motto he lived by and enjoyed immensely, it was a gift that kept on giving as they displayed his generosity.

He wanted to stay in character, but it wasn't easy, this was no shy teenage girl. This was a sexy woman with demons she wanted to let play. All of a sudden he was thrilled his wife was gone, although even if she was here he would have played. She might play too, or find her own set of toys.

She did a good job, she was the young, shy, Cindy of his memories. "Hey Darrin" she said coquettishly. She was a syren, and he enthusiastically sailed into the rocks. Out the screen door he watched her bounce, he downed the last of his drink, put a small ice cube in his mouth. SPLASH, he heard and he go up to walk, but as he hit the sliding door began to run. They had a very large pool, 25 meters, underwater lighting, gas lit torches all around, a jacuzzi off the back, a deep end with both a low and high dive, as well as water slide. Their children had played here, they entertained often, the back pool house was fully furnished and stocked. She was already at the other end, hair slicked back as she emerged from the water...as she looked at him, he saw her reach around and remove her bikini top. A bold move for a teenage girl, it must have been a mistake. Although several feet away, he saw the fire in her eyes, as they burned into him...his cock hard, the suit, barely concealing.

He dove in, he was an excellent swimmer and he was beside her in seconds. He grabbed the top resting on top of the water, he went into character, the still young husband, concerned that his wife may appear at any time and find him with her sister, "Cindy, I think you may have dropped this...?"

Last edited:
"oh goodness" Cindy chimed grabbing the top and covering herself as she tread water. "What if Sam sees us?" she asked as she threw the top on the side of the pool and sank down in the water to her chin.

"You really shouldn't be here Darrin" she said with a devilish glint in her eye. "I just wanted a solo swim to clear my head from the date I was on. He was a jerk. He just wanted one thing. Ya know?" she said pretending to be her younger self. "I guess you get that all the time with Sam, huh?" she said "at least that's how she tells it." Her looks were hard to read. Was she trying to come on to him or just have a conversation after being nearly attacked on a date?

She pushed herself away from the wall on her back and her breasts rose out of the water with her toes as she glided away from Darrin. Her nipples stood tall and she let her head lay back and knew Darrin would be looking.

She stopped then swam back. "Do you think I am too much of a tease? I mean you would not expect me to do anything right here and now would you? brother in law?" she asked with a wicked cute grin.

She swam to the edge of the pool and repeated her prior move, but this time Darrin caught her in his strong arms. Sliding his arms underneath her shoulders and ass, she kept her body board straight, her beautiful auburn hair splayed out on the water behind her. Only her face, the tops of her breasts, her erect nipples and bikini covered mound and toes above the surface. Her near naked body resting/floating in his arms, he enjoyed the view. He looked down into her eyes, a knowing and wicked grin on his handsome face.

“You are a tease, but a women who looks like you is a tease by their very existence, drawing men into constant fantasy and desire. No, the problem is the boys who don’t know how to treat a woman like you, warm her slowly, bring her to a simmer and finally a full boil. Beautiful women, and Cindy, you are a truly beautiful WOMAN, you need to be handled with experience, like an expensive sports car. Boys accelerate too fast, pawing and groping like they are handling a slab of beef rather than a finely tuned precision instrument. For instance, let me use your beautiful breasts and nipples for an example. They are exquisite”. He leaned down, and let his tongue repeatedly circle the aereola, never touching the nipple. Then he circled and flicked her erect nipple with his tongue. Next he suckled, taking in some of the clear blue chlorinated water as he did, more licks, more suckling, finally a few small bites. He felt her ass squeezing and wiggling as he progressed.

“You get an idea what I mean. Slow, teasing, constantly escalating. That is just an individual breast. You have an entire, magnificent body that deserves to be enjoyed that way. Taken by a master and treated as the exquisite instrument of sexual enjoyment it is. That is what I have done for your sister. It is a shame that I cannot do that for you. You are Sam’s sister, and from what I see, I think you could even be taken to a higher level....” He let’s her down, “...I’m so sorry Cindy. I have said too much. I hope I am not making you feel uncomfortable. It is just like a sculptor who sees a perfect piece of marble, they want to sculpt it. When I see a perfect female form...I just want to take it. Of course, I am your sister’s husband, I’m not sure she would understand...even if the only objective was to let her sister get the same chance to experience all those pleasures”.

He stopped, and looked at her, closing quickly and setting his hands on her thin waist...

Last edited:
Cindy felt like she was going to explode, cum right there! She had fantasized of Darrin for so many years and now he had his hands and mouth on her.

"Oh Darrin" she sighed as his mouth pleasured her nipple so. She felt so small in his hands as he touched her, holding her in place for his mouth and his lecture.

"Do you think I am a sports car?" she sighed as he let her loose. "Am I a piece of marble you want to pound your chisel into?" she sighed with a devilish grin. "But I am so young" she leaned into his as his hands took her hips and her hand came palm up against his cock. "and you are my sister's husband?" her hand wrapped around him. She began to stroke as she watched his mouth open with her experienced style. "But if you are this hard, and here tonight, my sister is not doing her duty, now is she?" she said brushing her abs with his massive rounded head.

Darrin was silently accepting her words and actions. She released his cock and brought both hands to his neck and looked up at him. "Darrin you are a bad bad boy" she said as she brought her legs around his hips and mercilessly trapped his cock pointing up against his abs and her crotch.

Falling back into her youthful voice she sighed as her hips began to move up and down his hardness. "I have only been with one other boy" she said acting embarrassed "and it was very quick. Would you be quick Darren? Or would you take your time and show me what an experienced sculptor can do with his chisel on me?" Her words stopped as her eyes closed and her bikini clad crotch mercilessly grinded against him.

Then she was gone as her feet slid off him and pushed against the wall sending her away in a torrent of water, her cure devilish grin gliding away over the water.

Darrin was a bad boy. Her innocent tone, and her wicked little words drove him crazy with desire. He wanted to be bad, very bad, which would feel so incredibly good.

This was fun, playing to each other's kinks and taboos. He couldn't wait to take her in every way imaginable. His hard cock wanted this younger, smaller, more wicked version of Samantha, wanted her more than he could describe. His nostrils flared as she cupped then grabbed him. Her hands were talented, he was sure the rest of her was moreso. So sexy, so naughty...Mmmmm, he murmured in pure lust watching, listening, and enjoying her touch. Her little fiction of her innocence, was fun. Darrin wanted to be in character, take the virginal young Cindy, and give her the knowledge of a real man. He would not be quick, he would be fierce, and he would make sure her body was thoroughly used before they were done.

Gone, poof, she swam away. Her eyes looking at him, her macrame covered mound protruding out of the water, beckoning him. In a butterfly move he closed the gap quickly pushing her back up against the edge of the pool. "You are right, Sam has not done her duty, but in her defense, she doesn't have the young tight body and pussy, I crave"...with one quick move he put his fingers palm up down the front of her bikini bottom, cupping his hand, and roughly driving his two large middle fingers into her dripping opening. "I have wanted this hot little twat ever since we got here...nothing else will satisfy me....and I will be satisfied". With his other hand, he used pure lust enraged strength to rip her top off, and press his lips against her, drive his tongue inside her open mouth...he felt her legs loosely come up and wrap around, but she gave him room for his fingers to vigorously saw in and out of her...

Back