Lings Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never taken a pic of rednecks getting drunk. I'm too amused by it to remember to take a pic. :D

OK ... so why don't you squeeze some orange juice for us lings! :rose::kiss:

tumblr_ni5946UpPQ1qf7kpno1_500.jpg
uh, if I would walk around the House like that Tom
my Hunnie would never go to Work or at least be late for Work often ;):D
Good Morning and Happy Hump Day Tom :kiss::kiss:

I will continue to try....

Wish we had more women like yourself posting pics
smiles well I guess its worth trying Prop ;)
Iam fortunate that still have a little time every Morning to post before I go to Work:cattail: ~:kiss: ~:kiss:

Aah, so that svelte and sexy figure does outshine and outsex the young ones!!

Greetings, a cold Yorkshire evening, hope your day is good, am loving the vision conjured up of your clit being suitably dealt with!

:devil:
Good Morning Mr Skinny :kiss::kiss:
so do you practice Hump Day in the UK as well as we try and do here;):D
anyway "Happy Hump Day":D

tumblr_nikorkRAtG1t0l64eo1_500.jpg

Yeppers ... we almost made it to another weekend. Party time count down has begun! ;)

Top of the morning to you beautiful lings! :rose::kiss:

good morning pumpkin:kiss::kiss::heart:
you mentioned you were going to shapes, so did you buy any joga pants ;):D

Good Morning Mr Skinny :kiss::kiss:
so do you practice Hump Day in the UK as well as we try and do here;):D
anyway "Happy Hump Day":D

Happy Hump Day indeed, though I am not aware of it being 'practiced' here at all :(

Shame, though as I am such a shy, retiring type I may not be moving in the right humping circles :)

Tell me more about what you do to celebrate it please.... :devil:

Yep, Christmas is all about beer, sun, barbeques and cricket on the beach here...

I can confirm he speaks the truth, I just got back from a trip to see friends... we included kayaking on Christmas Day and tramping on Boxing Day too! That midwinter warm sun is just fabulous!

:)

((( LING ))) :):kiss::rose::heart:

Mmm... my favourite is ribs in tomato sauce :) Here is a useful link to the recipe. Hope your day is a good one :)

The Pioneer Woman/Ribs In Tomato Sauce Recipe
Wow, never expected to find a recipe here. I do my ribs in a slow cooker then add sauce, this sounds like something I can use. Healthier ( hope that's not a bad word). Food and sex or is it SEX and food.

Last edited:
Wow, never expected to find a recipe here. I do my ribs in a slow cooker then add sauce, this sounds like something I can use. Healthier ( hope that's not a bad word). Food and sex or is it SEX and food.
It was a workday and I'm happy it's over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back