Lings Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks:kiss: well that might have been true at one time Prop ;) but Iam getting older :(

There are still many of us that prefer a sexy beauty like you versus all the teenagers

Start a site with more pictures and see how many members you receive

Good Morning Brett and all the lovely& sexy People that post here:kiss::rose:
Cashed in my Giftcard @ Shapes and had my first of 5 visits and Workouts yikes its almost like hard Work:eek:
Cooked my favorite Meal, Back Ribs with Barbecue Sauce mhhhhhhh
to bad I ate to much of them that I ended up with a Tummy ache:(
Wishing you all an exciting & fun Week...

((( LING ))) :):kiss::rose::heart:

Mmm... my favourite is ribs in tomato sauce :) Here is a useful link to the recipe. Hope your day is a good one :)

The Pioneer Woman/Ribs In Tomato Sauce Recipe

Yessss :) my Wknds are usually always busy;)
cashed in my Giftcard @ Shapes and had my first of 5 visits and Workouts- yikes its almost like hard Work:eek:

Aah, but hard work that is rewarding!!? Hope the day is going or even went well. Managed a 10 mile cycle around the dark lanes after work now its defrosted enough, got keep the thighs and glutes taut! :)

Aah, but hard work that is rewarding!!? Hope the day is going or even went well. Managed a 10 mile cycle around the dark lanes after work now its defrosted enough, got keep the thighs and glutes taut! :)
Pokes my head in. Hiya Ling!

good morning luscious ling :kiss::rose::heart:
wishing you a delightful day filled with naughty thoughts, including thoughts of my fingers sliding over my clit and exploring my girl bits as i go back to sleep. :devil::devil:

have a good day :kiss::cattail:

It is very difficult to stop teenagers from getting on adult sites unless the parents are very knowledgeable about computers. Even then the kids have friends that can by-pass many of the protections.
Yes Teenagers sure do know more about Computers then me;)

There are still many of us that prefer a sexy beauty like you versus all the teenagers

Start a site with more pictures and see how many members you receive
aha your trying to flatter me;) thanks its nice but I dont think its gonna Work:( ~ Good Morning Prop:kiss:

Well working out is Work for me eek specially since I dont really have to loose weight -but Iam glad you enjoy your 10 Mile Trips :eek:
Good Morning from me in central Canada:):kiss:

Good morning, Ling. Got an extra cup of coffee ? gotta git that blood circulating. :)

good morning luscious ling :kiss:
wishing you a delightful day filled with naughty thoughts, including thoughts of my fingers sliding over my clit and exploring my girl bits as i go back to sleep. :devil:

have a good day :kiss::cattail:
Good Moaning (((((Slavey )))))):kiss::rose:
mhhhh sounds exciting as well as naughty for a Minute I thought you said sliding your Fingers over my Clit ;):D:devil: -well I hope it did put you to Sleep Sweetie :catgrin:

damn used to many icons

Good Moaning (((((Slavey )))))):kiss::rose:
mhhhh sounds exciting as well as naughty for a Minute I thought you said sliding your Fingers over my Clit ;):D:devil: -well I hope it did put you to Sleep Sweetie :catgrin:

damn used to many icons
I could be the one sliding my fingers over your clit...if that's what's needed right now...

I could be the one sliding my fingers over your clit...if that's what's needed right now...
mh, I usually need more then that Hun;):D but seeing its so close to going to Work, I dont want to get myself all horny :D-:devil:
if I do need more (excitment) I usually go to Xhamster-:D

mh, I usually need more then that Hun;):D but seeing its so close to going to Work, I dont want to get myself all horny :D-:devil:
if I do need more (excitment) I usually go to Xhamster-:D
Oh? Tell me what you like to watch...

mmmm dont Spectators usual take Pics ;):D
Good Morning and Happy Juice Day Tom :kiss:

Never taken a pic of rednecks getting drunk. I'm too amused by it to remember to take a pic. :D

OK ... so why don't you squeeze some orange juice for us lings! :rose::kiss:

tumblr_ni5946UpPQ1qf7kpno1_500.jpg

Well working out is Work for me eek specially since I dont really have to loose weight -but Iam glad you enjoy your 10 Mile Trips :eek:
Good Morning from me in central Canada:):kiss:

Aah, so that svelte and sexy figure does outshine and outsex the young ones!!

Greetings, a cold Yorkshire evening, hope your day is good, am loving the vision conjured up of your clit being suitably dealt with!

:devil:

WOW ! that sure would feel strange for me ( us) taking Summer Holidays @ Xmas- well as long as you had a Good Time and it sure sounds like you did:D

Yep, Christmas is all about beer, sun, barbeques and cricket on the beach here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back