๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ”ฎ Naughty Confessionals ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I spent an hour in a hot tub with two sisters who are teachers, a third sister who's a data architect from the state of NY, and their mother, a former coworker.

Afterwards, we spent time looking through the Barnes and Noble haul and discussing why we chose the literature we did.
Did anything happen lol

I spent an hour in a hot tub with two sisters who are teachers, a third sister who's a data architect from the state of NY, and their mother, a former coworker.

Afterwards, we spent time looking through the Barnes and Noble haul and discussing why we chose the literature we did.
Sounds like smart women! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I've not worn underwear for about 15 years. I love that people can see my swinging penis wherever I go in the city.

I get propositioned a lot and my package is complemented frequently by all kinds of genders. Maybe it's just San Francisco.

I've not worn underwear for about 15 years. I love that people can see my swinging penis wherever I go in the city.

I get propositioned a lot and my package is complemented frequently by all kinds of genders. Maybe it's just San Francisco.
You must have a hell of a package!

I confess that I often masturbate to the fantasy of fucking my neighbor. She is a single mom, with an 8 year old kid and a 6 month old that the father of abandoned them all. She is super vulnerable and constantly ask for my help with things that a husband would do, except for the fun things.

I confess that I'm absolutely infatuated with my boss. She's about ten years younger than me and the epitome of the hot librarian stereotype. We spent the day working together, packing up books for an upcoming remodel. We were both getting sweaty and her tshirt was clinging tighter to her body and I couldn't help but imagine the sweat was from our bodies passionately writhing together. I confess I had to use a box more than once to hide my growing excitement

I confess that I often masturbate to the fantasy of fucking my neighbor. She is a single mom, with an 8 year old kid and a 6 month old that the father of abandoned them all. She is super vulnerable and constantly ask for my help with things that a husband would do, except for the fun things.
You never know! ๐Ÿ˜œ

ICT when my buddies come over to watch the NBA playoffs and my wife who is such an antagonist with all of despite her not knowing a thing about basketball ........ would enjoy hearing a bet made with her where if she loses she'd have to serve us all beer and snacks in something " skimpy " for the next game.

Back