Island Running (Closed)

Kylia let out a purr like moan when Elerra started teasing her horns, closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy her queens touch.

Alcy smiled as she watched, wondering what it would be to have horns and wings for added sensations like that.

"The Dragon's Den is always a good place to eat. Get a lot of food for little price, can't miss it, it's the biggest tavern in town. They even have shows for entertainment, I think tonight is the jesters."

Kylia was starting to drift into her own little world, between hearing the elf's voice, both their scents filling the air and Elerra toying with her horns, it was difficult to not drift.

"Then I think we will try Dragon's Den out. Goodbye Alcy."

She let go of Kylia's horn to walk over to the elf and tilt her head up. She pressed her lips against the elf's gently before deepening the kiss passionately. After leaving the elf in a daze, she walked out with Kylia in tow.

It took a few minutes to find the Dragon's Den, marked by a large wooden sign with a curled up Dragon on it. Elerra pushed the door out, stepping in the semi-elegent dining establishment.

Kylia was hungry again, though this time it is more than just one hunger. The scent food filling the air made her stomach growl, now that she thinks about it, she doesn't recall the last time she had real food. Lilith had fish, but never ate it when her queen woke up.

This tavern was beautiful as far as taverns goes. Dragons were carved into every table and chair, the lights were hanging from the claws of a huge flying dragon.

It didn't take long for waiter to come up and get us seated, up front where the stage was.

"The show is about to start, is there anything I can get you started with? Sweet mead perhaps?"

The young human girl was pretty, long legs, short punky style hair mix of black and purple.

Kylia said yes to the mead and ordered some shepards pie, a dish that she has always loved.

Elerra smiled seeing the wonderful decorations of the eatery. She followed their waiter to the table, sitting down across from her pet.

"Yes, sweet mead would be fine. And some fish as well."

Watching the young girl walk away for a few moments see turned back to Kylia. She leaned on her elbows as she spoke softly.

"And just what are you looking for in a pet, little pet? For taking care of yourself when I am away?"

She turned towards the stage for a moment when a small band took the stage, with a middle-aged, but beautiful green-haired female elf. She soon started singing, her sweet voice flowing into the restaurant.

The question kind of took Kylia off guard for second, kind of giving a lost and confused look.

"Ya know, I never really thought about it. I haven't had a pet in a very, very long time. I haven't actually been able to be me in a very long time."

Smiled at the thought of being herself for a change, not pretending to be someone or something else. Kylia was excited to have this kind of control again.

"I suppose when you get back your rightful place in life, I will need some company while you are away. And if you..."

The smile kind of disappeared at the thought of losing her queen again in battle. She wasn't there for her that time, Kylia made a silent promise to herself to not let that happen again, or anything similar.

"If you went into battle again... I don't want to lose you again, or be alone again. It was difficult being on the other side, I don't wish to be trapped there again. At least with a pet, I could be linked to her as well and stay in the physical world. Perhaps even protect you better this time."

Lowered her gaze, her own words hitting to many memories and she tried to take in a deep breath to calm her nerves down. Kylia's tail wrapped around her Queens leg, squeezing it tightly as if to never let her go again.

Last edited:
Elarre listened to Kylia quietly as she spoke, nodding gently. She smiled at the feel of her pet's tail around her leg. She reached over and took Kylia's hands in hers.

"I don't know how long it will take to get back to where I was before, but I won't abandon you for as long as I am alive. I am sure I left you alone like that."

She continued to hold her pet's hand until their food and drink came. She gave a smile to their waiter at the arrival of food, thanking her. Elerra mmed as she ate, enjoying the wonderful food and drink.

She laughed at a thought for a moment.

"Judging from the. Way you have been, I wonder if one pet would be enough for you. Oh, how is the sweet princess doing so far?"

Hearing her queen's words brought her smile back, thoughts of having more than one pet made that smile even bigger. Kylia tried to not ravish her food too quickly, the elf was right, it was a lot off food. They brought her a full sized pie and she just knew she'll be taking some of it home.

"She is fine, confused by my actions, but fine. Right now she is sleeping."

Kylia laughed, remembering the orgasm and how Lilith enjoyed it.

"I let her feel what I am doing, I guess you can say I am guiding her and she really enjoyed that treat you allowed earlier."

Smiling at her queen once more, caressing her leg and reaching a little further up with her tail. Teasing her queen, before taking away her tail, not wanting to tease her too much for obvious reasons.

"As for more than one pet and my actions. We shall see, we don't have the means to really take care of another right now. Can barely take care ourselves. But, I do like to play and being trapped for as long as I have, I do have a hunger that I can't seem to satisfy."

In fact all the different scents in this tavern alone was driving into her hunger again, smelling the arousal of a few girls being quietly teased here and there. The energy of a few drunken men as they drooled over our waitress and any other women that walked by. Suddenly the thoughts of the elf popped in her thoughts, how wonderful she tasted and smelled, her energy was also more than perfect.

It was clear what kind of thoughts Kylia was having in that moment, letting out a heavy sigh since this wasn't' the place to play. Kylia looked at her plate and ate some more, realizing she needs to take care of this body as well.

"I just need to relearn how to control myself is all... been to long."

Elerra smiled and nodded as she listened to Kylia, eating carefully. She mmed a little at Kylia's teasing of her, smiling a little when the tail was taken away. After finishing her goblet of mead, she motioned for another which was promptly refilled by their waiter.

"The princess is still young, and she will learn in time. There will be many things she will have to learn, not just the pleasure of life. And I know you will share when needed."

She smiled and leaned back in her chair as she sipped her wine.

"I know it has been a long time for you little pet. It certain has been for me. I hope things become better for us soon, as I don't really have much experience as a commoner like this."

Kylia laughed a bit when Lilith grumbled a little.. 'I can hear you, you know?'

"She is a curious one, will be easy to train her in everything she needs to learn. Even learn the ways of being a real princess, not just some prize as her father raised her to be."

Kylia pushed her food to the side, not wanting to eat anymore, though she could very easily. Told the waitress that she wanted it packed to go, sat back and drank the wine. Shifted a bit cause of the wings again, not used to them being in the way yet and this tail still seems to have a mind of it's own.

"I do need to remember how work on my form too, I used to be really good at shifting, but it appears I'm a bit rusty in a few tricks. I'm sure when Lilith is ready, she'll want her own body too."

Laughed again

"Also, it'll be easier to wear dresses too, these wings kind of ruin things like that."

Elerra tilted her head for a moment when Kylia decided to pack up the rest of her food. She gave a soft shrug before finishing her wine. The waiter offered more, but the queen declined politely.

"Well, if you ever need help working on your body non-magically, I would be happy to help. The training I went through to fight and maintain my body is very much fresh in my mind."

She pulled out the bag of gold, handing the waiter a few coins to pay for the meal. She gave a smile to the elf.

"The food was wonderful, as was everything else. We shall try to come back more often."

The waiter smiled as she took the money.

"Thank you ma'am. We will look forward to your service in the future."

Elerra watched the waiter walk away before looking back at her pet.

"Being a little rusty just means you need to practice more often. Shall we go exploring more of the town?"

"I don't mean to be rushy M'Queen, it's just a bit stuffy and overwhelming here for me."

Looked down slightly afraid that she had disappointed her queen by wanting to leave so early.

"Yes, we can go roam the shops, perhaps even find someone to take care of your hair. Having it drag on the ground can't be good for it."

Spoke without looking up, partly because she hates to disappoint her queen and partly because she needed to focus on her surroundings, forcing them to not be so overwhelming. As she followed her queen, Kylia tried to block out the smells that were making her head spin, causing her to want to play and most likely get in trouble.

Elerra smiled hearing her pet's suggestion of cutting her hair. It was a bit long for her to do anything with it, so a haircut was in order. She looked back at Kylia at her quietness, but she wasn't overly concerned with it.

The town was a decent size, but it was easily explored in a little over an hour. After the first sweep around the town, they found a barbershop shop run by an elderly human couple. The old man cut her ground length hair to where Kylia had suggested, just below the curve of her ass. The woman took care of the queen's nails, cleaning and polishing them.

After getting her hair cut and nails done, Elerra took her time walking, stopping every now and then to talk to one of the townspeople about the latest events of the kingdom.

While her queen wondered around town and getting prettied up again, Kylia was focusing on herself. Was starting out small, something that no one would noticed, her claw like nails. Focused on shifting them from Lilith's original nails, back to her claw like nails. It didn't take her long to get them shifting with ease. Anything else, would need to be back at the loft, otherwise it'd be too noticeable, one min with wings, next without. Kylia laughed a little to herself at the thought of how other people would react to that.

"When we do find me a pet, and if we decide to link them to us, we will have to figure out how. Normally it's a mage that deals with my kind, I do not know all the binding spells. I do know we can be bound to more than one person, if the owner wishes it."

Kylia wanted to play so badly, remembering one of her favorite tricks, one that took a few tries. Seeing a cute little elf staring in the window of a shop her queen went into, Kylia traced her face and made eye contact. Nothing else, next thing she knew the little elf was following them around like a lost puppy. Kylia giggled to herself, wondering how it would take her queen to notice.

"To answer your earlier question, about helping me shift, I will see what I can do first and if I need a bit more help, I will come to you."

Kylia was too distracted with other things to be interested in the shops, like the little elf that was following her. She had a confused look, like she was unsure why she was following Kylia, just knew she couldn't help it. Kylia tried it on another person, this time a human male, releasing the little elf.

'Most Human Males are the easiest, they are weak and very easy to tame. You will learn this very quickly.

Kylia laughed again as she played with the people around her.

Elerra really didn't watch Kylia while she was practicing her shifting skills. She was a little more interested in trying to get a better understanding of the kingdom. So far everyone she had meet were very nice and friendly towards her. Most of the information she had gotten seemed to be just gossip around the island. Well, gossip could be just as informative as regular talk.

She did notice someone was following them, from the reflection in the shop windows. She wasn't quite sure was the elf was doing, looking very confused as she followed them. She shook her head for a moment when the elf left them.

"Well, did you forget I am a mage in my own right pet? And I don't think it would be hard to find a few tomes on the subject somewhere on the island."

Her walking soon took them out of the town and on to a hill that was overhanging the village. She took a seat near the ledge as she watched the sun begin it's descent towards the horizon.

The last human male Kylia had under control asked her if she would go to some kind of ball with him. Kylia only laughed at the thought of her in a ball gown and dancing with the humans on the royal floors. Sure she has watched many ball room dances before, only dreamed of them... but to look at her now.. she could only imagine.

Kept up with her queen, following right behind her almost like she one some kind of leash. Once her queen spoke, then took a path out of town, Kylia released the male human.

"Yes M'Queen, it did slip my mind for a moment that you are a mage, I was a bit distracted back there."

Smiling again at her little game, looked around to see if anyone was here with them, to her surprise they were alone.

"Lets see here, hmmmm...."

Closed her eyes for a moment, focusing really hard on her wings imagining them disappearing back into the skin. It took quite a bit of work and after a few moments of trying, they were just marks of wings on her back. When she opened her eyes to see if they were gone, Kylia got all excited, like it was a new trick she just learned.

"I DID IT!!!"

Turning around in a circle, like a dog chasing its tail, making sure her wings were in fact gone.

"Oh, did you hear something about some kind of ball dance?"

The queen had been enjoying the sunset when she heard Kylia cry out in joy behind her. She turned around to see what had excited the succu-elf and was surprised to see that she had no wings.

"Well done little pet."

She smiled and nodded.

"Of course I did. Quite a few spoke of wanting to attend the royal ball that was open to all who wanted to attend. Perhaps the king thinks either the princess will show up or whoever took her will drag her in. "

She hmmed for a few moments before grinning.

"Perhaps just that will happen. It will be pleasent to see the look on the face when I show up with the princess on my arm, right little pet?"

Kylia kept practicing with her wings, soon was practicing both the wings and her nails at the same time. It didn't take long at all for her to get it down, after awhile she began on everything else trying to bring back the princess to her normal form. Kylia did watch the sunset with her queen when she took a break, it was beginning to get exhausting practicing her shifting. The wings took most the energy and it was exhausting to the body as well. Kylia sat down next to her queen, remained in her true form for now, it was easier than trying to keep up with the elf's form.

"I wasn't paying attention to all the gossip in town, just some human male had asked me if I wanted to go with him. So wasn't sure if he was just dreaming or if there was in fact a ball."

Kylia giggled again at thought of it all, draping her legs across her queens lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back at the shop Alycas had left for the day, closing up shop but leaving it unlocked for her new guests. Left a note on their bed with a key to the shop.

I had forgotten to give you this key, please lock up when you come back. Also, downstairs in the back is a wash room you both can use.

See you both tomorrow I hope!!

Love Alyca

Alyca had a friend stop by just as she was leaving to go home, inviting her to go to Dragons Den for dinner and drinks, wanting to celebrate her own birthday.

"Come on, it'll fun, just to the two of us like old times!"

Her friend was begging and giving Alyca some puppy eyes and pouty look. Alyca smiled and laughed at her and finally went with her.

The week leading up to the royal ball was a busy one for the Queen.

The same night they returned, Alyca had woken Elerra up from her sleep in tears. The poor elf had foundt out that her promised one wasn't keeping his promise to her, so she left him. The queen rocked the elf to sleep, singing a soft lullaby to her. So that the elf could keep herself together, Elerra volunteered to her with running shop, even though the queen didn't know anything about the business.

The queen also made sure that Kylia kept up her practicing of her magic, helping when she could.

On the second day of the week, the queen made a trip to the magic shop for special, unique spell to use for the masked ball. Knowing she would mostly likely be dancing with males, she needed to do something about her own sex, at least for the duration of the ball. The mage who ran the shop was most helpful, even giving a discount after a little fun. The spells the queen had acquired was one which made her cock and sac disappear for a few hours at a time.

It took three days or so before Alycas got through her mourning period to return any affection.

The queen used her new spell as much as she could, though she didn't let up on her playtime with her little pet. The trio also worked on getting dresses just right for the ball.

It was a long week, the shop was constantly busy by what felt like every female in town wanting a dress for the ball.

Elerra kept up with handling the orders and cash payments of the client. It did take her a few tries to really get the hang of what she was doing. Soon, it became so busy that she didn't have a choice but to learn quickly.

Kylia and Lilith were working things out. Kylia would do the shifting for Lilith, then Lilith would be in the forefront, being in control. It was part of their practice, their queen wants to take Lilith to the ball, so she needed Lilith to stay out as long as possible. It was very exhausting by the end of the day, Kylia was always hungry, needing this strength to keep the form going for hours on end. However, it was getting easier by mid week. They even took Lilith to the same hair place her queen went to, they needed her to look like a princess and shop made that happen.

Lilith didn't want to let Elerra know that she was scared, Lilith didn't want to go back and if they found her, she knew she would be going back. One way or another, this has been on her mind all week. Kylia kept trying to comfort her as best as she could, letting her know that their queen won't let anything happen to them. Kylia kept telling her that their queen always takes good care of her pets. Lilith was still worried and tried to keep her mind busy while she did the cleaning and making sure Alyca always had the material she needed for the dresses she made.

Alyca was numb for a good part of the week, hardly ever spoke unless there was something she needed. Had to work, there were far too many orders and lots of dresses to make and mend. Buried herself in her work to forget about what had happened over the weekend. It was the last thing she wanted to think about. Kylia had invited her to go the ball with them, it'll be good for her to get out and have some fun. Alyca slowly started to come around about mid week, getting more closer with Kylia, even mentioned how she likes Kylia's true form better.

The day of the ball had finally come, the shop stayed closed for the day, not like there were any dresses left in the shop anyway. Kylia had her fill of fun last night, to make sure she had enough strength to keep Lilith out. Lilith was just plain terrified to go, she kept quiet and tried hard to numb herself down, not wanting to go into a panic attack. She knew her father, knew how this human king worked and they always get what they want.

If they are in fact throwing this ball to find her....... They always get what they want. Sadly though, her fear was clear as day in her eyes and that was something she couldn't hide.

Elerra could see the fear in Lilth's eyes,and did the best she could to comfort her. She hugged her close for a moment.

"No matter what happens, I will always find you and protect you my dear. You are my future, and I am yours."

She smiled and kissed her softly for a moment. She looked out the bedroom window, the sun just peeking over the horizon.

"We have a lot of work to do ladies before the big event."

The trio went down stairs to try on their dresses, which Alyca and Elerra were able to make during their evenings off from the shop business. Elerra disappeared into the changing room for a few moments, soon emerging in her outfit and mask. Following after the queen, Alyca showed off her dress. The queen walked to the counter and pulled out the masks she had chosen for the princess and the elf to wear.

"Go ahead and try these on. I have a surprise for you both after you do so."

No matter what anyone was telling Lilith, she knew deep down that something would happen. Naturally she didn't know what, she just knew her father and this king to well not have something happen.

Her queens words did bring some peace of mind, very little, but knowing that she will always be there for her brought on a smile. Lilith had been working on her own dress with the help of Alyca, for a few days she didn't know what she wanted. It is difficult to pick or make a dress for a party you do not wish to attend. As the week kept coming closer to an end, Lilith didn't have a choice anymore. Found a dress that was in Alyca's stock and altered it to fit her and gave it more flow in the skirt, Lilith never did like tight fitting dresses where you can't walk in them and that's how this dress was, but she liked the color too much.

When Lilith came out of her room after much hesitation, twirled slowly in her dress asking her queen what she thought of it.

"Sorry it took me so long, my hair was being fussy, took a while to get it braid the way I wanted it."

Went over to where the mask was and held to her face to complete herself for her queen. It felt good to be hiding behind a mask again, Lilith was actually beginning to like hiding behind Kylia anymore. It did take some getting used to, anymore, it was starting to feel more natural for her.

Last edited:
The queen smiled seeing how Lilth had made herself up. She moved to her and hugged her for a moment before kissing her softly.

"It fits you perfectly. You are my princess, no matter what anyone will say."

She turned from the princess to the elf, who was fussing with her mask a little. Elerra helped Alyca fix her mask before giving her a soft kiss, making the elf blush.

"Very beautiful. Now I have one question to ask, young one. I wish to make you my pet, along with being Kylia's. Do you submit to me?"

The young elf blinked for a moment at the question, caught off-guard for a moment. She had often wondered what it would be like to be royalty, though this wasn't exactly what she had. However it seemed to be the closet she would get, and the queen had been there for her when her promised one had left. She smiled and knelt down, the dress flowing out around her as she bowed her head.

"Of course ma'am, I mean my queen."

The queen smiled and placed her hand on the elf's head lightly for a moment before speaking.

"Then rise my new pet. We'll go and grab some breakfast at the The Dragon's Den before going to the tattoo artist."

Smiling, Alyca stood up and moved to the door, holding it for her new "family".

Lilith remained quiet after returning her queen's kiss, it was something she was getting used to and actually did enjoy. She had to admit that she was really starting to like her queen's soft kisses and touches. Kylia never shut her out and Lilith could feel everything that was happening. Now Lilith actually wanted more, to enjoy more with her queen.

Lilith smirked at feeling Kylia's excitement having her own pet. Kylia had been very good and behaving as much as possible, letting Alyca have some space to deal.

Lilith smiled at her queen's words, at the thought of being her princess. Followed her queen out the door.

"Do you know if my father is suppose to be here? Or have you heard anything about him since we left?"

She may not have been all that close to her father, heck, she didn't really have close emotions towards him. He did raise her though, he did allow her to live when he should have killed her along with her mother. Lilith wasn't sure how she would feel to see him again, she does think about him often none the less.

Leading her pets down the street, Elarre looked at the princess at her questions.

"Most likely, he will be there. He is after all, hosting the ball. It wasn't unheard of royalty to hold such things from time to time, but he probably has an ulterior motive. It most likely does involve you."

She slipped her arm through the princess's as the walk towards the restaurant. She pulled her mask off and placed it in the small coin purse on her hip.

"It doesn't surprise me at all that he is doing this. It's something I would do."

She giggled softly for a moment, before they soon reached the restaurant. Alyca held the door open for them before following them into the Dragon's Den.

The young elf who had served them on their first night greeted them, leading them to a table.

"Please, order when you are ready."

Lilith laughed a little..

"Yea, my father does things like that too. However, just because he is hosting it doesn't mean he'll show. He is strange like that."

laughed again remember a few parties he put together but was no where to be found.

"I don't wish to face him if he is there though."

Lilith held onto her queens arm in return, afraid to let her go. Lilith couldn't explain why she was getting an emotional attachment to her queen, it only grew stronger each day she was with her though.

For a moment there she had forgotten she had her mask on till she saw her queen take hers off. She took hers off and set it down in her lap, fidgeting with it nervously.
Lilith wasn't very hungry, her nerves were going in all directions and all she wanted to do was go back to the loft. Deep down, she knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"I will have some apple juice and an omelet."

Right now, Lilith wasn't acting very princess like and she didn't even know if she can get her nerves up to act the way she needed to. Was more afraid of what her father will do to her when he sees her again.

Back