If you could fuck a super hero who would it be?

The wife and I

For me it's definitely Wonder Woman. I'm willing to bet she'd be the best lay in Comic Dom.

For my wife I know she'd spread her legs for Marvel's Thor . Especially Chris Helmsworth in the recent movies. The last time we watched one of the Thor movies on DVD we didn't get half way through before she was all over me. When we got to the bedroom her pussy was soaked. Also I don't think it's any co incidence there's a huge poster of Thor on our bedroom wall above our headboard.

20120714032428838.jpg

Psylocke is hot, Wonder Woman is epic, Supergirl is amazing, but my first choice would have to be Powergirl. Tall, blonde, stacked and really not shy!

Attachments

• power-girl-sexy-or-nude.jpg
    power-girl-sexy-or-nude.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited by a moderator:
True Blood.

Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood.. With her Faery powers and terrific often shown naked body Ana Pacquin is awesome

If it had to be super hero - super girl, tee-la or Rogue.
Super villain - Baroness, or Harley Quinn

Caitlin Fairchild
Has been a favourite of mine since the early 90s

https://38.media.tumblr.com/cc4ca409a5bb9878a54e6618da735bf1/tumblr_ne5tycuGkh1sawn2wo1_400.jpg

Does it bother anyone else that some of the names being mentioned on here are not actually superheroes? Superheroes have special powers bestowed or actidentally or given to them. Iron man and Batman are only heroes as anyone with enough money could do what they do....sorry just the geek in me rebelling a little bit.

And here is my none superhero but comic book fantasy girl number two:

https://33.media.tumblr.com/67f0212de5e33c811a3ccef652dd4d92/tumblr_ne5up9R9PB1sawn2wo1_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it's definitely Wonder Woman. I'm willing to bet she'd be the best lay in Comic Dom.

For my wife I know she'd spread her legs for Marvel's Thor . Especially Chris Helmsworth in the recent movies. The last time we watched one of the Thor movies on DVD we didn't get half way through before she was all over me. When we got to the bedroom her pussy was soaked. Also I don't think it's any co incidence there's a huge poster of Thor on our bedroom wall above our headboard.

Oh shit! How can ever forget Erica Durance as Lois Lane on Smallville. I had the good fortune of meeting her at a comic con a couple years back. So sexy!!

I would have to say either Superman ( Man Of Steel version) or the Green Latern his powers could make sex very interesting

Back