If you could fuck a super hero who would it be?

Wolverine.............can you imagine how wild he'd be in bed?

Tifani

I'm not looking forward to the hard-on I'll be getting in the theater when Anne Hathaway struts her stuff as Catwoman. I've always had a crush on both of them, but seeing Anne play someone so seductive and sexual... oh, yeah.

Definitely Rogue from X-Men.
I don't care if she steals my life-force, it would be TOTALLY worth it!
That amazing "bayou-bad-girl" style of hers makes me weak.

"If you could fuck a super hero who would it be?Or you can chose a villen if one excites you." I saw this over in the GLBT part of the forum and thought I'd post it here too.

I'd love to get fucked by HANCOCK.

The thing about Rogue is that, yeah she's hot, but you'd have to wear a rubber suit to bang her or something; because once she touches you she drains all your energy.

I always had a thing for Vampirella.

Vampirella_Bloodbath_by_rkw0021.jpg

I bet she's great at sucking.

I U Could Fuck A Super Hero(ine), Who Would It Be?

She Hulk and Wonder Woman, hands down! They're my old favorites! :D

1. Wolverine - because Hugh Jackman is that hot, I like the out of control vibe that you get with Wolverine though... very yummy.

2. Iron Man - Robert Downey Jr style. He is just walking sex, the voice, the eyes, the personality.. *sighs*

3. Captain America - Chris Evens (?) - When he's all pumped up and ripped. I like to believe all things got massive in that little machine.... and who wouldn't want a man who feels its his judy to do things 'right', every time ;)

Hancock ( Will Smith) plus Catwoman ( Halle Berry version ) plus Blade ( Wesley Snipes).

Definitely Linda Carter's Wonder Woman. How she never fell out of that costume,when I was willing it to happen every week.

Iron Man. Suit needs to stay on.

And Giant Man. Yeah yeah yeah I know that he's kind of a lousy guy and all that, but I mean... his cape name has my fetish in it for pete's sake.

lola bunny in the ass while sucking on duck dogers.(daffy duck)lol

In no particular order:

Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Rogue -> Who btw can touch anyone now; she's got control of her powers
Mystique -> hehe she could be anyone you want her to be.
Ms Marvel

Professor X from X-Men
OR
The Doctor from Doctor Who (does he count? He has his own action figure after all. I mean I'll take 9, 10, or 11)

Definitely Linda Carter's Wonder Woman. How she never fell out of that costume,when I was willing it to happen every week.
Double sided tape and editing kept her in, I wondered how she didn't lose her crown :D

The Doctor from Doctor Who (does he count? He has his own action figure after all. I mean I'll take 9, 10, or 11)

And he's how old now? He should have a few tricks up his sleeve :D

I would love to fuck Wolverine.. he is super hot..and I love his personality.. mmm just yummy goodness.. plus I love masculine men..

Still going with Green Lantern. Van Wilder with the ultimate sex toy shop on his hand. Umm, yeah. Just yeah. *sigh*

I would pick:

Batman as Christian Bale
Wolverine as Hugh Jackman
Iron Man - I think Robert Downey Jr is sexy as Tony Stark ;)

Wonder Woman would get it.

Lynda Carter and Erin Grey (Col. Wilma Deering from Buck Rogers) as well as Debbie Harry made sure I turned out straight.

Back