holy shit.

PoeticMusings53 said:
No one was seriously hurt in this situation - its just the possibility that he may have done something more that's frightening. Hanging someone for the possibility that they may have comitted a crime or on the basis of a backrub is pretty fucking facist.
So, girls should just chill the fuck out and relax until the guy actually rapes her, THEN she can complain.
Yeah that makes sense.

You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. The back rub incident happened days ago, tonight she wakes up as he's lifting her covers. It's not over reaction to be majorly freaked out. I don't know what I'd do.

And first you say the cops would laugh, then change your mind that they'd trump up the charges which is it?

stupid fucker got himself a night or two in jail. not because of the incident. he was just going to have to find a new place to live, spend the night in a hotel and then book himself in the mission and try and get his life together, but his ex-wife came over, so, basically, and to make it short, the dumbfuck flipped tried to push some cops to get to her and is no longer allowed to have any contact with her or my roommate and is most likely headed to oklahoma asap. serves him right.

on the plus side i think i may have a chance with his ex. wouldn't that be fun?

killallhippies said:
stupid fucker got himself a night or two in jail. not because of the incident. he was just going to have to find a new place to live, spend the night in a hotel and then book himself in the mission and try and get his life together, but his ex-wife came over, so, basically, and to make it short, the dumbfuck flipped tried to push some cops to get to her and is no longer allowed to have any contact with her or my roommate and is most likely headed to oklahoma asap. serves him right.

Wait till she's sleeping ;)

killallhippies said:

lol that's the kind of thinking that will only end in the sound of a gunshot.

Stay well away mate.

killallhippies said:

Now, I know it's been a while since I lived in the US, but are they shipping criminals to Oklahoma now? What's the security like?

Darla_Darling said:
Now, I know it's been a while since I lived in the US, but are they shipping criminals to Oklahoma now? What's the security like?

no, that's just where he's from. he and his ex hooked up through the internet. he was supposed to just be staying here while he decided what to do anyway. now the decision has pretty much been made unless he wants to stay in the mission. who the fuck would choose that?

I would let you call me that while I did ya

don't tease.

killallhippies said:
no, it just adds to my sexual frustration, demon.
I'm sorry, if it's any consolation I bet I'm more sexually frustrated than you. :eek:

killallhippies said:
sweet. i'm going to kick your ass!

or something vaguely similar that involves genitals.
I have no doubt you could kick my ass, I'm weak like a kitten from the lack of sex.
Although I bet I could distract you with my baby oiled breasts.

killallhippies said:
oily breasts. doesn't sound hot, but somehow my penis seems pleased with the thought image.
It's subliminal
plus they're nice oily or not :p

Back