holy shit.

killallhippies said:
and now the fucking cops are here. yippy.

Let us know if they haul you off too.

Wait, are they really fucking? I think they could lose their badges for that.

PoeticMusings53 said:
Please elaborate:

What am I scared of?

You, and a whole bunch of other posters on this thread, seem positively petrified by an unwelcome backrub posted about a person you don't know on the internets. Not exactly the confidence or serenity of a god.
I don't believe for a second it would have stopped at a backrub, and I think if you thought about it real hard, you'd agree. And even in the most virginic 14 year old boy's fantasies, what kind of girl wants to be backrubbed awake by a guy she's not fucking?

No, he was trying to lift the blanket to touch her or, at the very least, sniff her ass while she slept. But most likely he would have felt her up, and if she didn't wake, maybe more.

This guy is sketchy to the nth degree.

killallhippies said:
and now the fucking cops are here. yippy.

And a deep bomb for facism - how is this ever going to work? Police action over a fucking backrub? WTF. This is a longshot for even Dan Marino to Randy Moss.

Wait - the lady exaggerates, the cop gins up the charges because the guy's a creepy fucker, the guys feeling guilty about it so doesn't really defend himself - facism scores a fucking touchdown!

Who'da thunk it? From a backrub and a fear of the fact that the man may have intended consensual sex with her (gasp!), the police get inolved. Six points for paternalism.

W00T!!!

MechaBlade said:
I don't believe for a second it would have stopped at a backrub, and I think if you thought about it real hard, you'd agree. And even in the most virginic 14 year old boy's fantasies, what kind of girl wants to be backrubbed awake by a guy she's not fucking?

No, he was trying to lift the blanket to touch her or, at the very least, sniff her ass while she slept. But most likely he would have felt her up, and if she didn't wake, maybe more.

This guy is sketchy to the nth degree.

I'm not arguing that this guy is cool or un-creepy. He's a douche and I would kick him out.

I knew that at some point, some attention whore would call the cops over a backrub and an imagined intention, and every other plebe would be all "GET HIS PEN0R SO HE NEVAR RIBS ANOTHIR BECK AGEN".

Nott said:
Man, I could use a backrub right about now.
Best post of the thread.

PoeticMusings53 said:
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

That said, I don't see why a simple "Get your shit and go" wouldn't suffice.

PoeticMusings53 said:
I'm not arguing that this guy is cool or un-creepy. He's a douche and I would kick him out.

I knew that at some point, some attention whore would call the cops over a backrub and an imagined intention, and every other plebe would be all "GET HIS PEN0R SO HE NEVAR RIBS ANOTHIR BECK AGEN".
It's not over a backrub. It's attempted molestation. I don't believe for a second it's anything less.

And kr calls for castration for everybody. That's what she does.

MechaBlade said:
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

A lecture on political government from a man whose identity is wrapped up in an organization whose slogan is "For those in The Race, everything. For those outside The Race, nothing."

Facism is not really a defined term, so you're wrong. I mean it as "Excessive government involvement in both economic and personal matters." We have plenty of involvement in economic matters. We are increasingly having govnerment involved in personal matters.

No one was seriously hurt in this situation - its just the possibility that he may have done something more that's frightening. Hanging someone for the possibility that they may have comitted a crime or on the basis of a backrub is pretty fucking facist.

MechaBlade said:
It's not over a backrub. It's attempted molestation. I don't believe for a second it's anything less.

And kr calls for castration for everybody. That's what she does.

Attempted molestation? That would be "He went for a boobie and she grabbed his hand".

His crime, according to you, is "What I think was intended molestation".

PoeticMusings53 said:
Attempted molestation? That would be "He went for a boobie and she grabbed his hand".

Actually what he did is considered to be a form of sexual assault in the UK if it can be proved (and I bet it could be under cross examination) that he had sexual attraction towards her and was, without consent, attempting to touch her in a potentially sexual way whilst she slept.

Note, that doesn't mean he has to touch her genitals or breasts, simply have a motive of sexual arousal and touching her arm would be enough.

PoeticMusings53 said:
A lecture on political government from a man whose identity is wrapped up in an organization whose slogan is "For those in The Race, everything. For those outside The Race, nothing."
Which organization is that? I'm pretty sure it's not our local club motto.

Facism is not really a defined term, so you're wrong.
Sure it is. Check a dictionary. It'll be there.

I mean it as "Excessive government involvement in both economic and personal matters." We have plenty of involvement in economic matters. We are increasingly having govnerment involved in personal matters.
But kah isn't part of the government, so I don't see how you can call him fascist.

No one was seriously hurt in this situation - its just the possibility that he may have done something more that's frightening. Hanging someone for the possibility that they may have comitted a crime or on the basis of a backrub is pretty fucking facist.
I don't think he was hanged. I think his neck will be just fine. And there's that f-word again. How about you use the word "unfair" or something while we're accusing others of histrionics?

Trajal said:
Actually what he did is considered to be a form of sexual assault in the UK if it can be proved (and I bet it could be under cross examination) that he had sexual attraction towards her and was, without consent, attempting to touch her in a potentially sexual way whilst she slept.

Note, that doesn't mean he has to touch her genitals or breasts, simply have a motive of sexual arousal and touching her arm would be enough.

How exactly would a "motive of sexual arousal" be proven? I'm sure by the time the cops got there the evidence was....err.....back in it's place?

Not trying to be contentious here, but it seems like a difficult law to prove broken.

PoeticMusings53 said:

That is correct.

We don't know if he's going for boobie until he actually touches it. But we can make educated guesses.

SoulWeavinGirl said:
How exactly would a "motive of sexual arousal" be proven? I'm sure by the time the cops got there the evidence was....err.....back in it's place?

Not trying to be contentious here, but it seems like a difficult law to prove broken.

Like I said under cross examination. Either in police interview or in court. It can be difficult to prove, but usually when emotions are running high they can put it beyond reasonable doubt that a guy was hot for a girl.

Trajal said:
Like I said under cross examination. Either in police interview or in court. It can be difficult to prove, but usually when emotions are running high they can put it beyond reasonable doubt that a guy was hot for a girl.
Well, if someone tries to give a girl a backrub, that's a clue he's hot for her. I mean, I might give my mother a footrub, but Marcellus Wallace knows the true meaning of massages.

Trajal said:

Makes me glad I'm not in the UK. I spend my days scheming and planning how I might touch the guys I'm hot for.

SoulWeavinGirl said:
Makes me glad I'm not in the UK. I spend my days scheming and planning how I might touch the guys I'm hot for.
You can touch me and I won't get upset.

MechaBlade said:
Well, if someone tries to give a girl a backrub, that's a clue he's hot for her. I mean, I might give my mother a footrub, but Marcellus Wallace knows the true meaning of massages.

Yep, plenty sufficient to be carted off in the UK.

I'm happy it's that way. Then again I'm all for a police state and soldiers on the streets enforcing curfew. ;)

SoulWeavinGirl said:

lol

You'd creep into a gay guys room in the middle of the night and try to touch them knowing it wasn't welcome?

And here was me thinking I had fucked up rape fantasies ;)

Trajal said:
lol

You'd creep into a gay guys room in the middle of the night and try to touch them knowing it wasn't welcome?

And here was me thinking I had fucked up rape fantasies ;)

LOL. Touche'.

SoulWeavinGirl said:
Hey lookie! I'm well on my way to getting rid of this Virgin label and getting my own Avatar.

heh yeah I should have argued this on my girlfriends account, she's still sulking that she doesn't have her own avatar :D

SoulWeavinGirl said:
Woohoo! Is there a limit to where and how long I can touch? How about when? Like when you're asleep on the sofa?
Touch me whenever. I have preferences about where.

PoeticMusings53 said:
Good for you and you are wrong. Nobody will even pretend to give a shit over a failed attempted backrub unless they are one of the uber-pc divisions to shut histrionics like you all up.

Any paternalistic fuck that "questions" a person over a backrub that may be sexual is a facist. Any person that espouses any sort of violence or criminal charges being levied against a person is a fear-filled facist.

do you not understand the backrub happened days earlier and this is a separate incident? you do not seem to be able to comprehend this.

slowly now -

a few days ago - back rub attempt, told no.

now - new incident while aslepp.

is this so difficult to understand?

maybe i read rest of thread to see if you do get it hopefully you did.

maybe this your style of thing maybe you like to approach girl like this. i think yes.

Back