holy shit.

killallhippies

Literotica Guru
my roommate just came upstairs to tell me that the guy we've been letting crash in the basement just woke her up while she was sleeping on the couch because he was on his knees beside her lifting her blanket. this is after he tried to "be nice" and give her a massage while she was sleeping.

dude doesn't seem to know it, but his ass is about to hit the fucking street. who the fuck thinks that shit is cool?

my roommate is obviously(and rightfully) pissed. i don't even know what to fucking think about this. who the fuck does shit like that? hell, she's even gay and he fucking knows it. not that matters, but what the fuck?

killallhippies said:
my roommate just came upstairs to tell me that the guy we've been letting crash in the basement just woke her up while she was sleeping on the couch because he was on his knees beside her lifting her blanket. this is after he tried to "be nice" and give her a massage while she was sleeping.

dude doesn't seem to know it, but his ass is about to hit the fucking street. who the fuck thinks that shit is cool?

my roommate is obviously(and rightfully) pissed. i don't even know what to fucking think about this. who the fuck does shit like that? hell, she's even gay and he fucking knows it. not that matters, but what the fuck?

This is like a fucked up episode of Three's Company.

Just get rid of his ass.

Inappropriate but no need for violence or anything. It was a backrub, not assrape.

killallhippies said:

Not cool, not cool at all. Show him the door and if it leaves a bruise or two it wouldn't be a bad thing.

PoeticMusings53 said:
Just get rid of his ass.

Inappropriate but no need for violence or anything. It was a backrub, not assrape.

dude, if it was an asskicking moment i wouldn't be typing this shit up. it's just fucking fucked up.

killallhippies said:

What a total assworm. That's fucking creepy.

I once had a male "friend" crash at my house after we'd been out drinking. I had made it very clear that I wasn't interested in sleeping with him, and although he was sulky about it he had seemed generally accepting. I woke up in the wee hours of the morning when he tried to take off my underpants! I yelled loudly, "What the HELL are you doing!" and he stopped. Needless to say, we are no longer friends.

sortacurious said:
Not cool, not cool at all. Show him the door and if it leaves a bruise or two it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Yes it would.

Its an unwelcome backrub, not an unwelcome dick in the ass.

Get real you fragile fucks. Its not that big of a deal to say "please stop ur ugly" and that's the end of it. Don't claim emotional distress from hands on your back, unless those hands are holding you down for unwelcome anal penetration.

killallhippies said:
dude, if it was an asskicking moment i wouldn't be typing this shit up. it's just fucking fucked up.

Thats pretty much what I'm saying.

Have another man do the same thing to him while he's sleeping.
Then cut off his nuts and throw him in the street. He's about a half-step away from attempted rape.

KRCummings said:
Have another man do the same thing to him while he's sleeping.
Then cut off his nuts and throw him in the street. He's about a half-step away from attempted rape.

This is why I :heart: her.

KRCummings said:
He's about a half-step away from attempted rape.

He tried to rub her back. Coworkers give me backrubs all the time.

He didin't fondle her boobies. He didn't touch her ass. He didn't try to rub her pussy. He didn't whip his cock out or even grind it on her body. He gave her a backrub. It was unwelcome. Ok "Stop that u r ugly".

Fragile, melodramatic fucks like you all can soap my crotch.

sortacurious said:

dude, he's going. she just went to tell her girlfriend about it. i wouldn't be surprised if her brothers are next.

Yes it would.

Get real you fragile fucks. Its not that big of a deal to say "please stop ur ugly".

let me rephrase since you don't seem to understand the backrub was a few days ago and it was after she'd already told she wasn't into letting guys give her backrubs and she WAS FUCKING SLEEPING!

this is a seperate, second incident and, frankly, his intent is completely unknown. he's going through a fucking divorce and, frankly, he's really weird and depressed. i don't even want to think what he was going after.

Last edited:
PoeticMusings53 said:
Yes it would.

Get real you fragile fucks. Its not that big of a deal to say "please stop ur ugly".
I think the fact that she was not awake is signal enough. I'm not over-reacting, just stating that pervs that actually persue this have issues you'd not want to remain in your home. If a person cannot feel safe in their own home while they're asleep then there is a predator under the roof. Do you smile and shake hands and wish a person well that is considering sexual assault?

Nott said:
This is why I :heart: her.
Well, really the guy is already probably committing some kind of crime. What if she wouldn't have woke up?
Fuck him, out the door he goes minus his two best friends.

killallhippies said:
let me rephrase since you don't seem to understand the backrub was a few days ago and it was after she'd already told she wasn't into letting guys give her backrubs and she WAS FUCKING SLEEPING!

this is a seperate, second incident and, frankly, his intent is completely unknown. he's going through a fucking divorce and, frankly, he's really weird and depressed. i don't even want to think what is going after.

I agree it was inappropriate.

It was an inappropriate attempt at a backrub, with him probably hoping it would lead to consensual sex. He's a horny, fucked up dude. Get over it.

KRCummings said:
Well, really the guy is already probably committing some kind of crime. What if she wouldn't have woke up?

I agree completely.

Wanna backrub?

:D

KRCummings said:

lolz

So we're going to castrate the man because you think he may have intended to commit a crime?

Wowz

PoeticMusings53 said:

It was an inappropriate attempt at a backrub, with him probably hoping it would lead to consensual sex. He's a horny, fucked up dude. Get over it.

not until he's gone.

PoeticMusings53 said:
He tried to rub her back. Coworkers give me backrubs all the time.

He didin't fondle her boobies. He didn't touch her ass. He didn't try to rub her pussy. He didn't whip his cock out or even grind it on her body. He gave her a backrub. It was unwelcome. Ok "Stop that u r ugly".

Fragile, melodramatic fucks like you all can soap my crotch.

It's not that simple, PM. If someone makes an unwanted sexual overture toward me while I am awake, I politely rebuff them.

The fact that he tried to do something sexual to a sleeping person shows that he knew that his sexual attentions were unwanted. To sneak up on a person went they are unaware and vulnerable to look at or touch them sexually in a way that they won't know about it, is bordering on sexual assault.

PoeticMusings53 said:

You might go around inappropriately touching people while they sleep but normal people don't do that.

PoeticMusings53 said:
You're a melodramatic douchebag. :rolleyes:

either you're a troll or just a complete asshole. either way, fuck off. nobody has a right to fuck with people like that. it may not be rape, but it's definitely a "get the fuck out of my life" type moment. i wouldn't even feel bad if she got her brothers to beat his way on the way to the mission. i wouldn't feel good about it, but i'd totally understand.

Darla_Darling said:
It's not that simple, PM. If someone makes an unwanted sexual overture toward me while I am awake, I politely rebuff them.

The fact that he tried to do something sexual to a sleeping person shows that he knew that his sexual attentions were unwanted. To sneak up on a person went they are unaware and vulnerable to look at or touch them sexually in a way that they won't know about it, is bordering on sexual assault.

I agree - shady-o-meter about 8.7/10 and I would also kick him out.

But he didn't break any law or do anything worthy of violence. I'm sure she'll recover from this unwelcome backrub in a matter of days if not hours.

killallhippies said:
either you're a troll or just a complete asshole. either way, fuck off. nobody has a right to fuck with people like that. it may not be rape, but it's definitely a "get the fuck out of my life" type moment. i wouldn't even feel bad if she got her brothers to beat his way on the way to the mission. i wouldn't feel good about it, but i'd totally understand.
Oh, you know you'd smile a bit while they did it.

Back