Help! I can't find this story!

jademjr1

Virgin
Help! There was this story series posted a while ago, maybe 5 years ago, but I can't remember the author or the name of the series. The gist of the story was that a male math teacher singles out a shy girl in his class full of boys and he emotionally and sexually manipulates her. He buys her clothes every day that she needs to wear to class and he gives her tasks to do to improve her grade and have nothing to do with actually math. The teacher never lets her leave the classroom and fucks her during lunch and after class before she takes the bus home. It's a multiple part series and in one of the chapters, the girl gets fucked by a janitor in the math teacher's class room. The math teacher has cameras placed everywhere in the class room so he can rewatch their sessions from multiple angles and he makes her watch them and masturbate to the videos when she gets home. The teacher also gives her a mission one day to seduce the principle because he wants to manipulate the principle and quit his job. The girl does seduce the principle and its recorded on some cameras the math teacher sneaked into the principle's office. In a later chapter, the teacher does manipulate the girl into having sex with her father and uses the camera footage to blackmail her dad and let the girl live with the teacher. In the end, the girl does end up living with the teacher in his disgusting apartment and her only job is to cook, clean, and fuck him at all times of the day.

Please if someone can help find this story! I used to read this series a very long time ago and it was one of my favorites. It was almost 10 chapters long, and the author had another multiple chapter story published as well that I also liked but can't remember much of. If anyone has some insight, I would be so thankful.

Back