HELP! Butt Plug Got Lost

jamescarter91 said:
cuck........i dont suck dick like you do...........AND I SURE AS HELL DONT SUCK NIGGER DICK.......all you niggers should have been hung when you were born BITCH

I was hung when born ... probably about as well as you are in full adulthood.

Unregistered said:
hey lark IGNORE THIS BITCH ( GRABS DICK)

LOL you are very sad and lonely.. might try going to some therapy and work on your anger management, as she won't be replying to your juvenile attempts at seeking attention

Silken

jamescarter91 said:
cuck........i dont suck dick like you do...........AND I SURE AS HELL DONT SUCK NIGGER DICK.......all you niggers should have been hung when you were bornBITCH

Sure you don't ... But in that situation you would ... and you'd grow your hair out long and start shaving all of your body-hair and painting your toes ... LOL

Alright, kiddies. I've edited out the most offensive trolling posts--the ones that stooped to both racism and queer bashing in the space of a dozen words or so. It's time to close ranks on this puddle of useless rage.

I recommend the ignore function, combined with "Report Post"--which many of you have been doing. Hanns, yayati & jamescarter (et al) have nothing better to do, but we do.

Thank you, forum members, for your continued vigilance, and for staying on the high ground as much as possible. You are all appreciated for your efforts.

RisiaSkye
Forum Moderator

RisiaSkye said:

Alright, kiddies. I've edited out the most offensive trolling posts--the ones that stooped to both racism and queer bashing in the space of a dozen words or so. It's time to close ranks on this puddle of useless rage.

I recommend the ignore function, combined with "Report Post"--which many of you have been doing. Hanns, yayati & jamescarter (et al) have nothing better to do, but we do.

Thank you, forum members, for your continued vigilance, and for staying on the high ground as much as possible. You are all appreciated for your efforts.

RisiaSkye
Forum Moderator

You go girl!

Pixie Mischief said:
how do you ignore? I'm kinda new to the message boards, joined in november.
Easy way is to click on the profile button at the bottom of his post and scroll to the bottom of his profile. Gives you the option there to put him on your buddy list or ignore list.

Thank you. I do not like to use ignore button but I have had a few on literotica harras me due to being disabled and I wont stand for that.

quote you back:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm fairly certain there are trolls and idiots in every city.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This calls for a poem by Opi

Trolls Are Ugly
Trolls? Trolls are ugly
The anti-Adams Pugsly,
Instead of being cute
Their looks have no repute,
(And most are destitute)
Why, none can play a toot
On the simple flute!

Last edited:
Yes...the quality of Trolling is deteriorating...

i find the responses mostly quite inventive, entertaining and positive. It's nice to associate with people who can make light out of the darkest invective.

i'm really glad i found this place. (Lit's BDSM forum, that is) i've learned many very important life lessons here. Even from the inept trolls! Keep shining, good people. :heart:

Blue

Back