HELP! Butt Plug Got Lost

jamescarter91 said:
you stupid queer fuck LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......OMG......what a dumb fuck..hey.did your "GIRLFRIEND" have a beard?

Spoken like a closet-homosexual with a big dick fetish.

So, assuming that this really happened -- and it does seem plausible -- how did they get it out at the hospital if it was too big for you to expel it yourself?

WriterDom said:
Reminds me of the story of the guy who had a whole fish stuck up his butt. He had to call the paramedics. One of the paramedics told him that he needed to chew his food better.

LOL! that's too funny

(cringes at that, hopes Bf doesnt decided to stick it in there that much LOL ack lol) Be possitive everything is balanced every bad good. well LOL it is not funny now, and will not be funny at the hospital either. But think bout it, in a few years you will probably laugh about it.

Best of luck and DO NOT proscratinate. Not good will make it ALOT worse physically and emotionally.

JohnOne said:
So, assuming that this really happened -- and it does seem plausible -- how did they get it out at the hospital if it was too big for you to expel it yourself?

They use forceps and pull it out.

Like having a baby.

James put a sock in it, ok? ever heard of such a thing as RESPECT?? you need to learn to respect others.

like i said you ugly bitch....if you dont like it you can go fuck yourself with one of those BLACK dildos i know you have.

If you do a search on his posts you will find he only comes here to "piss people off" - it's too bad he is lacking in education and intelligence - he will never pull it off well.

:rolleyes: I think you like hearing yourself talk. but we are sorry we have better things to do then hear you go on and on. we do NOT care what you think.

ow......lark....why did u have to go and mess up the fun hu?.. i may be stupid. but atleast i dont live in a delusion

Pixie Mischief said:
:rolleyes: I think you like hearing yourself talk. but we are sorry we have better things to do then hear you go on and on. we do NOT care what you think.

He's on my ignore list, and I would bet on most people's lol - so he is indeed talking to himself. ;)

He's not even a good troll!!!

Boring and stupid... go back to grade school, fool.

yes but I believe thats not who they are, they just come online and act this way to get attention. most likely teenagers.

laughs if he is looking to piss people off he is failing, I find his antics amusing as u don't even have to read his message, just see his name and know what he wrote is not worth reading.

Silken

all they want is your attention make you upset they get off on it. personally I enjoy giving them the officet of what they want LOL

come on now, give James a break. He lives in Cincinnati. It must be something in the water there.

MyOpinion said:
come on now, give James a break. He lives in Cincinnati. It must be something in the water there.

I'm fairly certain there are trolls and idiots in every city.

jamescarter91 said:
lady heart, you can suck my 12 pound cock bitch

What a sweet offer. Did you buy it at the Cupboard? BTW I wasn't speak to you or about you, I was speaking about cities.

Re: hey cuckolded

jamescarter91 said:
just cuz your a fucking dick sucking queer doesnt mean that i am got it?...you people are the dumb bitches that like BUTT fucking each other.. so ..leave me out of your fantasy. and if you dont like what i say, go fuck your self. this is america ....GOD BLESS AMERICA , and i hope all you queer fucks burn in hell.

If I was gay, I have no doubt that I could make you braid my hair, blow me on command, wash out my boxers daily, and like it.

Back