Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Blink* Yes. Yes, I have.

HYE worried that you might be too attached to your uhm...vices? Can you love too much? :D

*points* Hey! Look over there! A flyin' snorter!

*clears throat*

HYE forgotten the HYE question you were supposed to answer?:D

oh yes!

HYE stared at someone so intently that you never wanted to forget what they look like?

Absolutely.

HYE been stalking lit posts, seen something that made you curious (oh, say someone's cock ring wearing practices) and just had to ask them about it?

Absolutely.

HYE been stalking lit posts, seen something that made you curious (oh, say someone's cock ring wearing practices) and just had to ask them about it?

hmmm yes

HYE ever gotten turned on by someones curiosity about you?

Nope there was an hour once that was much longer :rolleyes:

HYE taken time to reassess certain things and felt better for it?

Yes, although sometimes it makes me feel worse.

HYE felt that something should have remained a dream because the reality is too much to grasp?

Yes, although sometimes it makes me feel worse.

HYE felt that something should have remained a dream because the reality is too much to grasp?

No, not at this point

HYE looked back on a point where you felt overwhelmed and realized that, compared to what you deal with now, that was a breeze?

No, not at this point

HYE looked back on a point where you felt overwhelmed and realized that, compared to what you deal with now, that was a breeze?

No, I believe the more stressful periods of my life have passed.

HYE wondered how someone can pick up on clues about you before you are actually cognizant of your own thoughts and feelings?

HYE wondered how someone can pick up on clues about you before you are actually cognizant of your own thoughts and feelings?

That's what is really neat about humans-being able to take life experiences and extrapolate onto new experiences and relationships

that's also what's troublesome about humans, btw :D

HYE seen both the good and bad in things?

I wonder at the ones that I try to hide. But maybe they are universal kind of things that everyone feels and I'm more transparent than I would like to think :D
HYE felt an instant connection with someone, deep and poignant?

That's what is really neat about humans-being able to take life experiences and extrapolate onto new experiences and relationships

that's also what's troublesome about humans, btw :D

HYE seen both the good and bad in things?

It's a perfection description ... I rarely see just one or the other, always both.

I wonder at the ones that I try to hide. But maybe they are universal kind of things that everyone feels and I'm more transparent than I would like to think :D

HYE felt an instant connection with someone, deep and poignant?

Instantly deep and poignant, I don't think so. I think that takes time to develop, and at least in my experience, instant connections tend to mask things.

HYE deleted several HYE questions you just didn't think were appropriate for posting?

It's a perfection description ... I rarely see just one or the other, always both.

Instantly deep and poignant, I don't think so. I think that takes time to develop, and at least in my experience, instant connections tend to mask things.

HYE deleted several HYE questions you just didn't think were appropriate for posting?

no-don't think I've ever deleted one-once it's out, it's out :D

no...but watch out for those 5 year olds....

HYE gone camping and woke up with buffalo grazing on your campsite?

No. Is that preferable to the five year olds grazin'?

HYE been disappointed about somethin' but felt like you didn't necessarily have the right to feel that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back